ADVERTISEMENT

Britney Griner

everyone else is putting their two cents in .... soooooo why shouldnt I.

I dont like nor agree with the things that Griner has said in the past BUT ..... she is an American and its clear she is being held as a political prisoner. the US should be doing anything and everything to bring her home.
Perhaps we should start with freeing the the United States citizens that were hanging around the capital and walking through open doors.

Reactions: tigerGUY
Perhaps we should start with freeing the the United States citizens that were hanging around the capital and walking through open doors.
I think we would send them to Russia in exchange for Griner. That way, they would learn from Putin and Russianwhat real election fraud is and quit with their bullshit and lies. This could be the “dumb and dumber” prisoner exchange of 2022. Woke liberal and sore losers that put party over country, what a trade!

She should thank God that she was arrested in a country that is known for its respect for individuals' rights. Thank goodness it wasn't in the US of A.

Yeah she's being used as a political pawn by Putin right now. It's a way he can get the US to have to beg him. Why any American would think of traveling to Russia right now is beyond me.
To be frank, she makes a lot more money playing in Russia than she does in the US. So that has a lot to do with why she went there.

Why she decided to sneak drugs into Russia, however.....

To be frank, she makes a lot more money playing in Russia than she does in the US. So that has a lot to do with why she went there.

Why she decided to sneak drugs into Russia, however.....
To be frank.....She now makes $0.00 in both the US and Russia.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT