ADVERTISEMENT

Brittany Griner & Arms Dealer FREED!

PawJourney

The Milwaukee Deep
Gold Member
Apr 30, 2019
I understand people make mistakes, but if you're traveling in a communist country, it's on you to ensure you're not carrying illegal substances. I take issue, though, that the "swap" frees a convicted arms dealer. The magnitude of the crimes committed in this exchange are not equivalent. Russian outmanuevered Joe Biden on this one.

Brittney Griner released from Russian prison in swap for convicted arms dealer

I understand people make mistakes, but if you're traveling in a communist country, it's on you to ensure you're not carrying illegal substances. I take issue, though, that the "swap" frees a convicted arms dealer. The magnitude of the crimes committed in this exchange are not equivalent. Russian outmanuevered Joe Biden on this one.

Brittney Griner released from Russian prison in swap for convicted arms dealer

I agree but you know the MSM will sell this like China Joe just brokered peace after WW2. This is a pathetic joke in reality and I am glad that Griner is free for the record, but get that marine home too.

I agree but you know the MSM will sell this like China Joe just brokered peace after WW2. This is a pathetic joke in reality and I am glad that Griner is free for the record, but get that marine home too.
Wholeheartedly agree. Never leave troops behind the enemy lines. Service to 🇺🇸 > Professional BB Player

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT