ADVERTISEMENT

Buffalo Bills WR Cole Beasley Speaks Out about NFL Rules for Vaccinations.

Are you a Doctor? By that standard you can’t comment either if you aren’t.

We talking General Pract? Virologist? Immunologist? Which ones count?
I have a biology degree from Clemson and I'm a Microbiologist, but that's not the point. I don't have a platform nor am I using a theoretical platform to preach ignorance.

Reactions: dpic73
Pretty sure he’s just an NFL player that would like more information before getting jabbed with a substance that is still in an experimental phase. Didn’t sound as though he made any medical assumptions about said substance either way, positively or negatively.
He's used anecdotal information on his platform in opposition to the vaccine. Hopkins has done the same.

If they don't want the vaccine that's fine, but amplifying this message on Twitter is a public health issue that is currently wreaking havoc on our country and economy. I don't know how any reasonable person could argue otherwise.

I have a biology degree from Clemson and I'm a Microbiologist, but that's not the point. I don't have a platform nor am I using a theoretical platform to preach ignorance.
Just bc your platform isn’t as big as his doesn’t mean you don’t have one.

It also doesn’t mean that your logic isn’t flawed, which it is.

I would also be willing to bet that “ignorance”, on your view, means not “preaching” the medical consensus. So if I were able to provide individuals with medical degrees, etc etc that do not agree with the consensus, you would then appeal once again to the consensus after saying they’re ignorant. Since this is a guess, I’m happy to correct it if I’m wrong.

So, effectively, there is no way to even have a discussion bc I must submit to the consensus or I’m “ignorant”.

Im personally happy to discuss it and change my views if I’m persuaded by evidence and plain reason.

Last edited:
He's used anecdotal information on his platform in opposition to the vaccine. Hopkins has done the same.

If they don't want the vaccine that's fine, but amplifying this message on Twitter is a public health issue that is currently wreaking havoc on our country and economy. I don't know how any reasonable person could argue otherwise.

That's not true. His message was to let NFL players make their own choices and stop the coercion. You know damn well why he said what he said and you also know that he wouldn't have to say it if the government didn't coerced the NFL into making the discriminatory rule.

The only people hurting the country are the ones forcing this down everyone's throat and threatening to close everything down for what amounts to a flu virus. It's not like it's polio. People die. 10,000 people used to die every year from the flu.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Just bc your platform isn’t as big as his doesn’t mean you don’t have one.

It also doesn’t mean that your logic isn’t flawed, which it is.

I would also be willing to bet that “ignorance”, on your view, means not “preaching” the medical consensus. So if I were able to provide individuals with medical degrees, etc etc that do not agree with the consensus, you would then appeal once again to the consensus after saying they’re ignorant. Since this is a guess, I’m happy to correct it if I’m wrong.

So, effectively, there is no way to even have a discussion bc I must submit to the consensus or I’m “ignorant”.

Im personally happy to discuss it and change my views if I’m persuaded by evidence and plain reason.
"Preaching ignorance" in this case is providing anecdotal data to support one's stance. I'd be happy to listen to an argument against the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine if they were shown to be ineffective and/or harmful in a credible study. Here's the problem, every country that has generated data for these vaccines has generated data that points to them being safe and effective.

When someone says "my relative or acquaintance took the vaccine and a negative outcome happened" - that's not a data-driven argument. People have adverse side effects and even die from supervised prescription drug use on a daily basis. This is a fact. However, I do not see celebrities jumping on Twitter and making anecdotal arguments against penicillin shots, epipen malfunction, contaminated contact solution, etc. with the same zeal as what is going on with the COVID vaccines.

"Preaching ignorance" in this case is providing anecdotal data to support one's stance. I'd be happy to listen to an argument against the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine if they were shown to be ineffective and/or harmful in a credible study. Here's the problem, every country that has generated data for these vaccines has generated data that points to them being safe and effective.

When someone says "my relative or acquaintance took the vaccine and a negative outcome happened" - that's not a data-driven argument. People have adverse side effects and even die from supervised prescription drug use on a daily basis. This is a fact. However, I do not see celebrities jumping on Twitter and making anecdotal arguments against penicillin shots, epipen malfunction, contaminated contact solution, etc. with the same zeal as what is going on with the COVID vaccines.
Argument number 1 against Moderna and Pfizer

Money. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

DUH

Argument number 1 against Moderna and Pfizer

Money. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

DUH
Help me understand. Are you saying that they shouldn't be able to make money by manufacturing and supplying the vaccine?

Help me understand. Are you saying that they shouldn't be able to make money by manufacturing and supplying the vaccine?
No. I'm saying what they put out there for the media to show is intended to make their product sell. They don't show you how the sausage is made by that I mean all the data including the outliers. They don't show you the test plans, test reports or methods. You don't see that. You see this pretty little power point with charts and the data points that they picked. At this point they are working for the government. Didn't trump order them to make the drug and didn't the government wave their liability?

My best defense against this covid crap is to stay fit and wash my hands. I'm ain't putting any of their product in my body.

We never shut the country down over something like covid before so that's another reason to question why they want us to be completely virus free. When have we ever not had people die from flu like viruses? Shut the country down over something like this? Trump started this bull crap. The Democrats seized on it and now they need to figure out a way to unwind it. It's BS. Wear a mask, don't wear a mask. The whole thing looks like crap.

I was at the hospital all year and didn't see people dying. It was a lie. They lied about covid deaths, covid cases.

This guy sums it up what's going on right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls
Continue down the path you are on now and hopefully your wife stays by your side because others will not.

As a society we do not function without a level of faith in our systems. Should some be questioned and tweaked? Absolutely but to call everything a lie when it is FACTUAL, only harms society.

People like yourself take away from us as a society rather than add to the many blessings we all have.

You are insufferable. I highly doubt there are many people by your side. If your interactions on this board are any indication, there are very few.

Reactions: 92TigerME
Poor analogy. If your drink had been given to hundreds of millions of people, undergone extensive clinical testing, and was approved by the FDA for distribution and my not drinking it could lead to me making my fellow staff very ill, and possibly jeopardize our ability to meet production demands, I would. Basically, it would be like asking me to drink a Coke to protect the health of my coworkers and maintain the viability of my employer. Actually, a drink equivalent to an MRNA vaccine would be more extensively tested, have FDA clearance and have less side effects than a Coke. So, easy choice.
So what percent added protection does me taking the vaccine give you? The vaccine is was said to be 95% effective. what does me taking it increase you effective protection % to?

Is it ignorant to want proven, long term results? Or for the vaccines to be approved by the FDA prior to accepting a jab? Would it be to much to ask to hold someone, anyone, responsible for adverse side affects that may happen in the short or long term? Seems ignorant to most logical thinking adults to jump from the bridge just because everyone’s doing it.

Be careful everyone. This guy passed calculus.
Congrats you passed the I signed up for a $99/year subscription cause I know you are only a fanboy. No true Tiger graduate would come on here daily and spew the nonsense you do... did you not make it past the bridge program?

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Congrats you passed the I signed up for a $99/year subscription cause I know you are only a fanboy. No true Tiger graduate would come on here daily and spew the nonsense you do... did you not make it past the bridge program?
Ironic post is ironic

This isn't a zero sum game. There are more options than unprotected and completely immune to COVID.

Vaccines reduce infection, transmissibility, hospitalizations, and mortality. It is true that the Israel data shows that the vaccine loses effectiveness over time in preventing infection and the Delta variant lowers that number even more. However, vaccines are still superior to no vaccines.

The reason why vaccinated people care is because the virus continues to spread more rapidly in the unvaccinated and therefore results in more breakthrough cases in the vaccinated population and prolongs the pandemic.
Graphene Oxide.. the “trade secret” in the vaccine, what is it doc? What could that do to a person?

Continue down the path you are on now and hopefully your wife stays by your side because others will not.

As a society we do not function without a level of faith in our systems. Should some be questioned and tweaked? Absolutely but to call everything a lie when it is FACTUAL, only harms society.

People like yourself take away from us as a society rather than add to the many blessings we all have.
We do not need a herd or society to function, that’s what happens when people can think for themselves

And you? Graduated in what?
You are asking if I graduated from Clemson? You asking if I had Dr Wolf as a professor? Or if I camped out for student tickets? Ate lunch downtown and hung out on bowman field during spring days?

Seems like as a microbiologist you should be able to get your hands on some vaccines and tell us what exactly is in them... or break down the patents for us and track the data back to the companies which created each molecular part of the vaccine.

would you mind doing that? List of ingredients is available sans the Graphene Oxide.

You must be a young buck that came to Clemson from the NE due to us finally winning in football. Arrogant, cocky, unwilling to listen... sounds like CT spoiled brat
Born and raised from South Carolina. Grandfather went to Clemson, shipped off to WW2, came back and graduated. Uncle also graduated from Clemson in late 70s.

What you think is a spoiled brat is actually your own frustration when someone doesn't want to hear you spout off things that aren't grounded in reality.

In other words, sounds like a you problem.

Born and raised from South Carolina. Grandfather went to Clemson, shipped off to WW2, came back and graduated. Uncle also graduated from Clemson in late 70s.

What you think is a spoiled brat is actually your own frustration when someone doesn't want to hear you spout off things that aren't grounded in reality.

In other words, sounds like a you problem.
If I was your grandfather and a veteran I would be extremely disappointed you abandon the freedoms he and others like him fought and died so valiantly for.

Your ideas and rhetoric are poisonous and harmful to our country as it once was. Some of us still cling to those values and unfortunately the poison oozing from you will not self correct.

There is no right and wrong with history, either you believe in individual God given rights and freedom OR you believe in the herd, the hive, the hydra, the web (in Star Trek it’s called the collective). Perhaps after my generation this will be futile, but until we are dead and gone I will continue to fight against tyranny and oppression of free thought and continue thinking for myself whether sell outs to America like yourself continue to multiply.

• Haha
If I was your grandfather and a veteran I would be extremely disappointed you abandon the freedoms he and others like him fought and died so valiantly for.

Your ideas and rhetoric are poisonous and harmful to our country as it once was. Some of us still cling to those values and unfortunately the poison oozing from you will not self correct.

There is no right and wrong with history, either you believe in individual God given rights and freedom OR you believe in the herd, the hive, the hydra, the web (in Star Trek it’s called the collective). Perhaps after my generation this will be futile, but until we are dead and gone I will continue to fight against tyranny and oppression of free thought and continue thinking for myself whether sell outs to America like yourself continue to multiply.
After reading the first sentence, God blessed me with not having you in my family.

He is good.

ADVERTISEMENT