ADVERTISEMENT

Buffalo Bills WR Cole Beasley Speaks Out about NFL Rules for Vaccinations.

Yeah I think you should educate yourself more about why and how this vaccine was able to move through trials quicker than other vaccines.

Secondly, you should also do some reading about how vaccines work and when side effects are seen.

Lastly, I expect you to do neither of these things because its been almost 8 months since the rollout has begun and you are still spouting off lazy rhetoric.

What exactly are you reading? You don't know. The only way you would know is if you were a level of effort employee working on the tests for the report. By the time ordinary people see a report, it's been run through upper layers of management and made to look exactly like they wanted.

What exactly are you reading? You don't know. The only way you would know is if you were a level of effort employee working on the tests for the report. By the time ordinary people see a report, it's been run through upper layers of management and made to look exactly like they wanted.
Your level of mistrust in everything in society is likely damaging every relationship you have.

Still can't for the life of me understand why a vaccinated person cares if someone isn't vaccinated. It's not like you're protected either. I mean, that's what we're finding out. Why so worried about them?

This isn't a zero sum game. There are more options than unprotected and completely immune to COVID.

Vaccines reduce infection, transmissibility, hospitalizations, and mortality. It is true that the Israel data shows that the vaccine loses effectiveness over time in preventing infection and the Delta variant lowers that number even more. However, vaccines are still superior to no vaccines.

The reason why vaccinated people care is because the virus continues to spread more rapidly in the unvaccinated and therefore results in more breakthrough cases in the vaccinated population and prolongs the pandemic.

Your level of mistrust in everything in society is likely damaging every relationship you have.

They asked my wife if she wanted to ring the bell after her last radiation treatment and she said no because she wanted her husband to be with her. She said I was her rock. Unfortunately, since the oncology has strict covid protocols, they can't allow the husband to be there. Anyhow, maybe one day I will be able to show up with her and she can have her bell ringing ceremony.

Actually, the only relationships that have been damaged since this entire covid thing started has been my relationships with government and large corporations or organizations like the NFL and NCAA.

This isn't a zero sum game. There are more options than unprotected and completely immune to COVID.

Vaccines reduce infection, transmissibility, hospitalizations, and mortality. It is true that the Israel data shows that the vaccine loses effectiveness over time in preventing infection and the Delta variant lowers that number even more. However, vaccines are still superior to no vaccines.

The reason why vaccinated people care is because the virus continues to spread more rapidly in the unvaccinated and therefore results in more breakthrough cases in the vaccinated population and prolongs the pandemic.

That's the lie that's being told.

Reactions: SconnyTiger25
They asked my wife if she wanted to ring the bell after her last radiation treatment and she said no because she wanted her husband to be with her. She said I was her rock. Unfortunately, since the oncology has strict covid protocols, they can't allow the husband to be there. Anyhow, maybe one day I will be able to show up with her and she can have her bell ringing ceremony.

Actually, the only relationships that have been damaged since this entire covid thing started has been my relationships with government and large corporations or organizations like the NFL and NCAA.
Continue down the path you are on now and hopefully your wife stays by your side because others will not.

As a society we do not function without a level of faith in our systems. Should some be questioned and tweaked? Absolutely but to call everything a lie when it is FACTUAL, only harms society.

People like yourself take away from us as a society rather than add to the many blessings we all have.

Reactions: dpic73
Covidpapers.jpg

Continue down the path you are on now and hopefully your wife stays by your side because others will not.

As a society we do not function without a level of faith in our systems. Should some be questioned and tweaked? Absolutely but to call everything a lie when it is FACTUAL, only harms society.

People like yourself take away from us as a society rather than add to the many blessings we all have.

People like yourself move us in the direction that would make George Orwell’s 1984 a reality.

What is going on right now is unprecedented. People like myself, DeAndre Hopkins and Cole Beasley are about stopping this from happening.

People like yourself move us in the direction that would make George Orwell’s 1984 a reality.

What is going on right now is unprecedented. People like myself, DeAndre Hopkins and Cole Beasley are about stopping this from happening.
no. no it's not.

Both of these techniques are still used today (albeit not as prevelant). There are still distinct medical uses for leaches and blood letting.
I speak as an antagonist and person who likes to stir the proverbial pot, not as a pro or anti vaccer. And yes those techniques are still used, but not for every fever and cough known to man.

Did you fall out of the Stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down? 🤣 🤣🤣🤣

next week or 10 days. hmm.
06-21-20-1918-Pandemic-1-767x840.jpg

wear a mask
spanish-flu-ads-007.jpg

Quarantine
Salt-Lake-Herald-Republican-1918-16x9-1.jpg

were you alive for polio? do you know anyone who had it? seems people had a lot more sense before they could read facebook comments from linda down the street who has nothing to do in the afternoons and prefers to spread bullshit on the internet.

I’m not sure that’s the case. Lots of vaccinated popping up positive lately. It probably has been spreading through vaccinated at a unknown rate for some time hard to track the asymptomatic.

Yeah I think you should educate yourself more about why and how this vaccine was able to move through trials quicker than other vaccines.

Secondly, you should also do some reading about how vaccines work and when side effects are seen.

Lastly, I expect you to do neither of these things because its been almost 8 months since the rollout has begun and you are still spouting off lazy rhetoric.

I expect you to continue to be the guy you have been on just about every topic there is on this board, on the wrong side.

You are convinced the vaccines are "poison", yet you said you take health supplements that the FDA doesn't even verify contain what they say they contain, not to mention they do not validate their efficacy or health claims in any controlled trials? Please help me reconcile that. The clinical testing of these vaccines is enormous and extensive, far more than your supplements. I'm not trying to be confrontational, I'm legitimately just trying to understand the thought process with people like yourself.

I'm not against health supplements or the vaccines. I think the MRNA vaccines are very safe and I advise everyone to get one of those two. I know much, much, much more about what is in an MRNA vaccine and it efficacy than I do the health supplements I take. Many health supplements have been randomly tested by private labs and shown to contain bacteria, heavy metals, not to mention they sometimes don't even contain the ingredients shown on the label. CvS recently did theirnown study and had to remove 7% of their health supplements because they failed. Its almost 100% the honor system with supplements, but people trust them and take them. Also, the known potential side effects of every supplement I take are more significant than those documented with the MRNA vaccines.

I just can't reconcile the logic here and am trying to understand. We all want to get this COVID crap behind us and these vaccines are the ticket to that. I guarantee I can find something in almost every single persons medicine cabinet, whether an Rx or supplement, that has undergone less real life clinical testing, and has more listed side effects than these MRNA vaccines.
https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/...er-employee-confirms-poison-in-covid-vaccine/ Listen to this former employee that worked for Pfizer. If you have the time to hear her story and her proof she has.

I’m not sure that’s the case. Lots of vaccinated popping up positive lately. It probably has been spreading through vaccinated at a unknown rate for some time hard to track the asymptomatic.

Got an email yesterday from the organization that hosted a small trade show (200 people give or take) this past Thursday - Saturday in Charleston.

The email stated - I have been exposed to multiple COVID-19 positive people who were all vaccinated and are experiencing mild symptoms. The email went above and beyond to state that every person who reported being positive after the show had been vaccinated.

So being the responsible person i am, and getting ready to head back home on a flight after flying 2 days ago, i went and got tested this afternoon. I have no symptoms, however i was in very close proximity for an extended period of time to someone who was positive. We spent about 1.5 hours on a bus together and then another 4 hours playing golf together. Which happened to be the executive director of the organization and i know him well and he originated the email to all the attendees. When i pressed for more information he disclosed he was one of them.

I contracted the virus last December with mild symptoms and recovered. According to the antigen test, the unvaccinated guy who has natural immunity didn’t get it after being in very close contact with someone who was positive and vaccinated.

You posted something from prohibition days. So you have to go that far back to a time where they banned alcohol in order to establish precedent?
well, you said this is unprecedented. i gave you a few examples from a time in history when it has happened before. you don't seem to be able to understand that based on you changing the topic of the discussion. either that or....

Oh man, I'm just realizing now you don't know what unprecedented means. will you PM me your address so i can send you a dictionary? that will help with your spelling and vocabulary simultaneously (at the same time).

• Haha
Reactions: 92TigerME
I expect you to continue to be the guy you have been on just about every topic there is on this board, on the wrong side.
the anti vaxxers are always proven right in the end. historically your side is batting 1.000 so i can see your point.

You posted something from prohibition days. So you have to go that far back to a time where they banned alcohol in order to establish precedent?

FWI. Covid <<<< Polio

so i see you definitely don't know anything about polio either. shocking.

'Permanent paralysis fortunately occurs in only 0.5% of infections. The majority of infections (72%) do not lead to any symptoms. About a quarter of cases (24%) result in “abortive” poliomyelitis which leads to nonspecific symptoms for a few days, such as a fever or a cold, and 1-5% of cases lead to “non-paralytic aseptic meningitis”, in which the patient suffers from stiff limbs for up to 10 days.'

something like .1% - .2% of infections lead to death. it's really incredible how close the parallels are. maybe try learning anything about history?

Reactions: yoshi121374
so i see you definitely don't know anything about polio either. shocking.

'Permanent paralysis fortunately occurs in only 0.5% of infections. The majority of infections (72%) do not lead to any symptoms. About a quarter of cases (24%) result in “abortive” poliomyelitis which leads to nonspecific symptoms for a few days, such as a fever or a cold, and 1-5% of cases lead to “non-paralytic aseptic meningitis”, in which the patient suffers from stiff limbs for up to 10 days.'

something like .1% - .2% of infections lead to death. it's really incredible how close the parallels are. maybe try learning anything about history?
So basically 10 times more deadly than covid and there is no age restriction so make that 100 times more deadly than covid.

Between 2 and 10 out of 100 people who have paralysis from poliovirus infection die, because the virus affects the muscles that help them breathe. CDC
Jonas Salk was an American scientist and virologist. Before Jonas Salk invented the polio vaccine, polio was a life-threatening and a scary disease in most parts of the world. Prior to the introduction of Salk’s polio vaccine in 1955, approximately 58,000 people were infected by the disease. Over 3,000 people died and 21,000 were left paralyzed.

🧑‍🎤

• Wow
Reactions: DW4_2016
So basically 10 times more deadly than covid and there is no age restriction so make that 100 times more deadly than covid.

🧑‍🎤
10 times or 100 times? you literally start with a contradiction. how do you expect to be taken seriously if someone who didn't get an A in calculus can figure that out?

also, how many people died from COVID? >4000/day at one point. your calculus math doesn't seem to hold up

10 times or 100 times? you literally start with a contradiction. how do you expect to be taken seriously if someone who didn't get an A in calculus can figure that out?

also, how many people died from COVID? >4000/day at one point. your calculus math doesn't seem to hold up
Jonas Salk was an American scientist and virologist. Before Jonas Salk invented the polio vaccine, polio was a life-threatening and a scary disease in most parts of the world. Prior to the introduction of Salk’s polio vaccine in 1955, approximately 58,000 people were infected by the disease. Over 3,000 people died and 21,000 were left paralyzed.

🧑‍🎤

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016

Almost half the people that got polio became paralyzed.

🧑‍🎤

Almost half the people that got polio became paralyzed.

🧑‍🎤
now i see why you think the elections were stolen. they didn't teach you to count in calculus class. either that or you were blowing the professor because i am sure counting is a prereq for calc.

• Haha
Reactions: 92TigerME
now i see why you think the elections were stolen. they didn't teach you to count in calculus class. either that or you were blowing the professor because i am sure counting is a prereq for calc.

I don’t have any crayons to explain it to you.

“You know nothing. In fact, you know less than nothing because if you knew that you knew nothing that would be something.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT