ADVERTISEMENT

Burch

@Paul Strelow, why hasn’t Burch been back to Clemson yet if Clemson is still among his top schools?

Maybe because he knows that he is going to USuC???

giphy.gif

source.gif

I’ve said this many times...

If he was gonna commit to Scar, he would have already...he lives in the heart of Cockland, the school is literally right around the corner & all his influences are virtually cock fans...so there is no reason whatsoever for him to have not committed there if that was indeed where he was going....

You know why he hasn’t committed there yet? B/c he’s not going there...

The longer, the better for us...

#Patience

It’s very obvious to me that we got dinged for something that has limited our contact with him for some period of time. I don’t care what anybody says. I know Paul has said it’s not true or something like that, but he can’t tell us everything he knows. The only question now is how long does the punishment last.

It’s very obvious to me that we got dinged for something that has limited our contact with him for some period of time. I don’t care what anybody says. I know Paul has said it’s not true or something like that, but he can’t tell us everything he knows. The only question now is how long does the punishment last.
Bingo

I’ve said this many times...

If he was gonna commit to Scar, he would have already...he lives in the heart of Cockland, the school is literally right around the corner & all his influences are virtually cock fans...so there is no reason whatsoever for him to have not committed there if that was indeed where he was going....

You know why he hasn’t committed there yet? B/c he’s not going there...

The longer, the better for us...

#Patience
Good points @jimbob1019

Paul doesn’t lie on here. If he flat out said it’s not the truth then it’s not the truth. Paul has a lot of creative ways to get his point across for things that can’t be said. Or he just flat out doesn’t answer. He doesn’t lie.

Wouldn’t SCAR coaches or media outlets be putting it out there if we got dinged for improper contact? I find it hard to believe our coaches do something wrong in recruiting and others not try and make it public as possible

Think I saw Dabo at Burch’s school last week...
r552388_935x526_16-9.jpg

Why are we acting like this has to be resolved today? Everyone needs to chill out on this recruitment and let it play out. Signing day is 6 months away. Long way to go and the hand wringing over this kid is wasted energy
This is the logic way of looking at recruiting THEN there is the TI way of everything is falling apart. Will Caldwell survive this is the question?

I read on another board that Clemson’s coaches were trying to get him to go to IMG and it pissed off his parents.

Wouldn’t SCAR coaches or media outlets be putting it out there if we got dinged for improper contact? I find it hard to believe our coaches do something wrong in recruiting and others not try and make it public as possible
These types of things happen on both sides and aren’t always publicized by the staffs. Get past it and then get back to work.

Paul doesn’t lie on here. If he flat out said it’s not the truth then it’s not the truth. Paul has a lot of creative ways to get his point across for things that can’t be said. Or he just flat out doesn’t answer. He doesn’t lie.
I don’t remember exactly what Paul said. I agree with you. He doesn’t just flat out lie. But if he knows something and it isn’t supposed to be discussed then he’s not going to tell us. That’s all I’m saying. Look at how hard we were recruiting him and then all of a sudden everything changed. Something happened. That’s my opinion.

Reactions: NattyLight16
Black and white. I'd say it's a 2 horse race with CU not being one of the 2. UGA or UofSC. I believe hes a dawg
There are a couple of thing here that don’t make sense. First of all, if he’s a done deal to U of SC, why not commit and help recruit others there. There is no advantage to waiting. The second thing that makes no sense to me is why UGA? He’s not a fit for what they do on D. He’s a 4-3 edge rusher. UGA doesn’t use that in their defense. But recruiting usually defies logic.

These types of things happen on both sides and aren’t always publicized by the staffs. Get past it and then get back to work.
True but with a such a high profile in state battle I feel like it would be “leaked”. You know certain upstate reporters would love to make that as public as they could

We look so pathetic with all the Jordan Burch threads on here. Just chill out. I want him and we might indeed get him, but we’re fine without him. I would expect the gamecocks to have this many threads about him, not the kings of college football

Last edited:
There are a couple of thing here that don’t make sense. First of all, if he’s a done deal to U of SC, why not commit and help recruit others there. There is no advantage to waiting. The second thing that makes no sense to me is why UGA? He’s not a fit for what they do on D. He’s a 4-3 edge rusher. UGA doesn’t use that in their defense. But recruiting usually defies logic.

Slow your role @tigerwoodnc
Don't you know that TI posters "gut feelings" carry way more weight than actual data and facts??

@Paul Strelow, why hasn’t Burch been back to Clemson yet if Clemson is still among his top schools?
The lack of an answer from Paul says a lot loudly. It has been stated that Burch and his parents want nothing to do with the limelight and recruiting fiascoes. Paul is saying nothing, just as they say nothing about the cook out or fight club. I wouldn't expect Paul to jump in now or later. It looks as if they are trying to keep things hush hush so the parents don't get upset.

Reactions: tigerragman
Paul was asked if Clemson could not have communication with Burch and his answer was yes they were in communication with Burch. It is a lot different being able to send text messages and do phone calls and not be able to do face to face meetings on or off campus. I do not know if this is the case but what Paul was asked is completely different than what appears to be happening here.

Reactions: dktum
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT