ADVERTISEMENT

Can't make this stuff up!

idohvac2

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2009
Hope we never stoop to this level of failure...
chairshot.r191677.gif

Vice President Biden has accepted a speaking invitation that will only fuel talk that he plans to seek the presidency in 2016.
Biden has agreed to be a commencement speaker next month at the University of South Carolina, a state that holds one of the early Democratic primaries on the election calender in two years.
President Obama's vice president speaks in Columbia, S.C., on May 9, according to the university's Twitter feed.
South Carolina is often the third state to hold delegate contests, following Iowa and New Hampshire.

This post was edited on 4/10 12:06 PM by idohvac2

Say it ain't so USCjr

Originally posted by idohvac2:
Hope we never stoop to this level of failure...
chairshot.r191677.gif

Vice President Biden has accepted a speaking invitation that will only fuel talk that he plans to seek the presidency in 2016.

Biden has agreed to be a commencement speaker next month at the University of South Carolina, a state that holds one of the early Democratic primaries on the election calender in two years.

President Obama's vice president speaks in Columbia, S.C., on May 9, according to the university's Twitter feed.

South Carolina is often the third state to hold delegate contests, following Iowa and New Hampshire.

This post was edited on 4/10 12:06 PM by idohvac2
Getting a sitting VP to speak at your commencement ceremony is a pretty big coup. Just another thing that is going to boost the appeal of USCe IMO...

ITA, regardless of your political views, it would have been awesome to have a VP speak at mine. I do not even remember who it was that spoke. I would not have forgotten the VP

SMH at some of these responses. The only reason Joe Biden was picked to be VP was to have someone who had even less gravitas than Obama.

ADVERTISEMENT