ADVERTISEMENT

Capitol Police whistleblower memo lays out Jan. 6 'intelligence failures' on Pelosi watch

@scotchtiger - this is what I meant yesterday. A small but vocal minority of trump supporters are full-on team Russia. Like this guy..

I don’t think they support Russia. But I’m completely baffled at the takes by some of the MAGA/Tucker people on the right. What we're doing in Ukraine is amazingly efficient, effective and just the right thing to do.

Like I said your a partisan and dont give a crap about the law. 2023 is going to be a new year and a new world after the midterms. Enjoy the last couple months with all the power...
How many times has he told the board he's a conservative without a home? Are you frigging deaf? I believe I'm the only one that claims to be a total partisan on this board and I proudly own it. Give me your best shot pool boy. 😄

How many times has he told the board he's a conservative without a home? Are you frigging deaf? I believe I'm the only one that claims to be a total partisan on this board and I proudly own it. Give me your best shot pool boy. 😄
Dont give a crap with what he claims to be. He's a pro establishment rino. Im a populist center-right voter. So he and I dont agree on much. You and I agree even less. Free country be whatever you want there my little pony....

Last edited:
Its ruling class vs commons. Support the establishment dems or pubs you support the ruling class. Support MTG,AOC,Bernie,Paul, Gabbard and Trump you are on the populist side. Its really not about pub vs dem in the end....
FWIW, not passing any judgment on why that is, but I believe your assessment is correct. A large chunk of the population feels left behind and they are using a new class of politicians to push back on the establishment.

On the political right, the push for globalization has opened new markets for companies and they have profited from that, but it has decimated entire industries and hurt living standards for many workers. The neo-cons got us into multi-decades wars that added trillions of dollars of debt and nation building exercises that ended up being futile. On the political left, they are pushing a game of "who is the most oppressed and deserves government assistance?" (women, POC, LGBT, students with loans, etc.) and seemingly putting social justice ahead of people having foods on their table and a future for their kids. And even the ones on the left that aren't that crazy and realize that you can't only blame white males for all of this country's woes, their answer to everything is the government solving problems and we all know that that means from a freedom and taxation standpoint.

Unfortunately, a lot of the most left behind and discontent are some of the least educated people and they have thoroughly enjoyed a dumbing down of politics with insults, personal attacks, reinforcement of biases and a general "fvck you" attitude that is only escalating the problem. I don't blame them for being mad, we are a dysfunctional society right now. I blame them for turning everything into a us. vs. them, demonizing fellow Americans, not offering pragmatic solutions, and refusing to be adults. It's a shitshow and they are like pigs in a mud. They are voting en masse for shit politicians that are leveraging a new form of identity politics and victimhood complex (the MTGs and Boeberts of the word...). If you look at some of the most reasonable posters here, they have suggested pragmatic solutions to some tough problems, and their solutions would have wide support across the spectrum. Instead, we are stuck in a mud slinging competition.

The idea of political representation was to make it possible for voices to be heard and to lead to amenable compromises that worked for a majority of Americans. The current name of the game is "winning" to get to a position where a minority can impose their views on a majority. Project REDMAP by the Republicans weaponized gerrymandering to new levels (their map in Wisconsin would allows them to get 39% of the votes statewide and still get a majority of representatives...). Contesting elections, preventing the smooth transfer of power, the crazies on the right have such a mindset that losing will be equivalent to dying that they are willing to justify lies and cheating. It's not a healthy situation at all. Not sure how we get out of this shitshow.

Dont give a crap with what he claims to be. He's a pro establishment rino. Im a populist center-right voter. So he and I dont agree on much. You and I agree even less. Free country be whatever you want there my little pony....
You have no freaking clue what I am. I value honesty and integrity, morals and principles, country over party. That makes me the polar opposite of a MAGA fake patriot. You have self-justified your way into being a pathetic shadow of a real Republican. Let me know when you grow up and your balls drop. It takes courage to not accept the race to the bottom that you cowards of a political movement have led us down.

Thank you. I cannot for the life of me understand why they are so dense about this. 95% of them accuse of being a lib and then when I show I'm not, then I'm somehow a "RINO". Which is ironic and the ultimate Trump tactic, accuse someone of what you are/what you do. They are fake Republicans, they don't care about facts, about being reasonable, about putting country over party, they don't care about values and principles (see the "I don't care if Hershel Walker paid to have endangered baby eagles aborted, I want to win the senate"). They don't stand by any standard of integrity and somehow, I am the one that's a Republican "in name". It's mind boggling, truly.

Reactions: dpic73
Thank you. I cannot for the life of me understand why they are so dense about this. 95% of them accuse of being a lib and then when I show I'm not, then I'm somehow a "RINO". Which is ironic and the ultimate Trump tactic, accuse someone of what you are/what you do. They are fake Republicans, they don't care about facts, about being reasonable, about putting country over party, they don't care about values and principles (see the "I don't care if Hershel Walker paid to have endangered baby eagles aborted, I want to win the senate"). They don't stand by any standard of integrity and somehow, I am the one that's a Republican "in name". It's mind boggling, truly.
I feel for you man, I really do. The inmates have literally taken over the asylum and have cast aside anyone with morals and values. How crazy is it that we are in a time where doing the right thing makes you an outcast in your own party? But sadly it's true - the republican party hardly exists in a recognizable form anymore.

The extremes of both of our parties have gone too far but at least the far-left has little power and they don't get traction with our base.

Even though we don't agree on everything, the center-left and the center-right have much more in common than ever before and we need to stand together to oppose this mad path the MAGAs want to take us down before it's too late. I appreciate your courage in standing up to them - it's needed more than ever. 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: ctcseb
You have no freaking clue what I am. I value honesty and integrity, morals and principles, country over party. That makes me the polar opposite of a MAGA fake patriot. You have self-justified your way into being a pathetic shadow of a real Republican. Let me know when you grow up and your balls drop. It takes courage to not accept the race to the bottom that you cowards of a political movement have led us down.
The people you support have none of that going for them. They lied over and over to us and got many of us killed with those lies they got rich from in wars. As a Army vet I have the ****ing right to say it. You side with people that for over 25 years now call us racist to silence us from having a debate about issues. You side with the party thats protecting pedos and wants to kill babies up to birth. You side with the people that ship jobs overseas at the cost of jobs to hard working Americans. You side with the people that fought a war against us so they could keep slavery. You side with the party of the KKK. You side with the people that lynched conservatives during the fight for civil rights. Remember conservatives used to be in both parties until the mid 90's. The Republican Party was started by conservatives not you establishment shills. We are not going to allow you people to hijack the party without a fight. No true blooded Republican can support all those things you side with now and call them self a true Republican. Its establishment vs commons and you chose establishment. Live long and be well. Im done talking with you at this point...

Reactions: TigerGrowls
The people you support have none of that going for them. They lied over and over to us and got many of us killed with those lies they got rich from in wars. As a Army vet I have the ****ing right to say it. You side with people that for over 25 years now call us racist to silence us from having a debate about issues. You side with the party thats protecting pedos and wants to kill babies up to birth. You side with the people that ship jobs overseas at the cost of jobs to hard working Americans. You side with the people that fought a war against us so they could keep slavery. You side with the party of the KKK. You side with the people that lynched conservatives during the fight for civil rights. Remember conservatives used to be in both parties until the mid 90's. The Republican Party was started by conservatives not you establishment shills. We are not going to allow you people to hijack the party without a fight. No true blooded Republican can support all those things you side with now and call them self a true Republican. Its establishment vs commons and you chose establishment. Live long and be well. Im done talking with you at this point...
Really, if someone isn’t in favor of grabbing women by the pussy we are establishment??? If we are against 30,000 proven and documented lies, we are establishment??? If we are against supporting the North Korean dictator and Putin, we are establishment??? What kind of ****ed up delusional world do you live in???
It is mind boggling that you cannot fathom that not being MAGA doesn’t mean automatically being a lib. Do you really miss the intellectual capacity to go beyond two options? I am not supporting Biden, AOC, or the idiots on the left. I am pushing for limited government, protected freedoms, an economy that rewards hard work and entrepreneurial spirit, private sector innovation, a sense of responsibility and accountability, fiscal discipline, a strong military, a respected police force, an independent judicial system, etc . And you are saying that those aren’t Republican tenets??? What planet do you live on? What have you reframed being a Republican into???

What I am calling for is integrity, honesty, morals and principles. And unlike you, I believe we can win against the left without being a cheating lying violent asshole. Do you really lack imagination so much that you can’t comprehend we don’t have to become pieces of shit like the oath keepers storming the Capitol to make a difference.

Really, if someone isn’t in favor of grabbing women by the pussy we are establishment??? If we are against 30,000 proven and documented lies, we are establishment??? If we are against supporting the North Korean dictator and Putin, we are establishment??? What kind of ****ed up delusional world do you live in???
It is mind boggling that you cannot fathom that not being MAGA doesn’t mean automatically being a lib. Do you really miss the intellectual capacity to go beyond two options? I am not supporting Biden, AOC, or the idiots on the left. I am pushing for limited government, protected freedoms, an economy that rewards hard work and entrepreneurial spirit, private sector innovation, a sense of responsibility and accountability, fiscal discipline, a strong military, a respected police force, an independent judicial system, etc . And you are saying that those aren’t Republican tenets??? What planet do you live on? What have you reframed being a Republican into???

What I am calling for is integrity, honesty, morals and principles. And unlike you, I believe we can win against the left without being a cheating lying violent asshole. Do you really lack imagination so much that you can’t comprehend we don’t have to become pieces of shit like the oath keepers storming the Capitol to make a difference.
I dont really care about a celeb talking about grabbing a groupie by her pussy. Thats what groupies want. They want sex with famous people. DId Bush, Obama, Romney or Clinton have any of those things you value? No they didnt. They can lie and enrich themselves at the cost of people lives, but as long as they dont do mean tweets your ok with it? They lie and promise shit to you for decades and never deliver. The guy who kept most of his promises he ran on and helped more people than any other admin in recent history . The guy that did many things us conservatives wanted done he tried to do and for the most part did. He got stabbed in the back by rino pubs with Obamacare. These are the people you back. The guy you hate because groupies want to be grabbed by him and he claps back with tweets you cant handle that. You rather more wars and economic hard times for the common people to keep the mean tweeter out of office. Your no conservative, your an establishment shill. I dont think you care about him telling a lie when all the ones you back lie as much if not more. You have croc tears on that. Just like everything else you opine about its fake. You just have TDS and you have put your feelings over party and country. Nothing screams more that your a beta than letting your feelings drive your thought process. And no he isnt perfect at all..Good Day

I dont really care about a celeb talking about grabbing a groupie by her pussy. Thats what groupies want. They want sex with famous people. DId Bush, Obama, Romney or Clinton have any of those things you value? No they didnt. They can lie and enrich themselves at the cost of people lives, but as long as they dont do mean tweets your ok with it? They lie and promise shit to you for decades and never deliver. The guy who kept most of his promises he ran on and helped more people than any other admin in recent history . The guy that did many things us conservatives wanted done he tried to do and for the most part did. He got stabbed in the back by rino pubs with Obamacare. These are the people you back. The guy you hate because groupies want to be grabbed by him and he claps back with tweets you cant handle that. You rather more wars and economic hard times for the common people to keep the mean tweeter out of office. Your no conservative, your an establishment shill. I dont think you care about him telling a lie when all the ones you back lie as much if not more. You have croc tears on that. Just like everything else you opine about its fake. You just have TDS and you have put your feelings over party and country. Nothing screams more that your a beta than letting your feelings drive your thought process. And no he isnt perfect at all..Good Day
"You rather more wars and economic hard times for the common people to keep the mean tweeter out of office"

Your accusations are baseless, I don't want wars and I certainly want the best for this country for the sake of my children. It's representative of your attempts to create a weird portrayal of an "enemy" that you can fight against. You have to vilify the other side to no end to create the sense of urgency and moral imperative to justify your behavior and ignore basic decency and reason. It's a pretty common psychological approach to mitigate the pain that comes with cognitive dissonance. I could recommend some books about that but what are the odds you would actually read them and recognize your behavior, right? You are Dom Quixote fighting against windmills, I hope you enjoy being the hero of your own story.

Look, at this point, it's obvious I'm never going to be able to change your worldview. I (sincerely) wish you the best in your attempts to make this country better, I will keep trying in my own ways. Have a good night :)

You defend pedos so nothing shames you...
Wait, are you telling me Nancy should have been thrilled that POTUS sent a bloodthirsty mob to the capitol? A mob that beat the shit out of 150 policemen, vandalized the building, smeared feces on the walls and hunted her down to do who knows what if they had caught her. Should she have met them with roses? LMAO
Only a simple-minded partisan could find fault with her statement. The rest of us appreciate the hell out of her swag...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT