ADVERTISEMENT

"Change is coming to American..."

Orange&Purple

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Belton. SC
Finally change I can believe in! All you Dems had it your way for the last 6 years and how did that work out for you? I know, I know it's all Bush's fault...SMH. Once we get this dictator out of office we can really move "forward."

A lot people surprisingly happy because their oligarchs won.

Right now I would say we have replaced moderate democrats with establishment backed republicans. This election was about people against big government and based on early commentary, if the republican establishment shuns the message of the tea party then there will be another wave election in two years going the other way. How the Democrats have been able to define the tea party as extremists is crazy. The Republicans better find a way to embrace the message of the tea party and realize that the progressives are the extremists. If they shun the tea party our country will go farther down the tubes.

We will never have change unless the two parties can learn to work together.

Originally posted by watty55:
A lot people surprisingly happy because their oligarchs won.
And the same ones that always win.

Ahhh the grand illusion of choice.

Wait, did we finally vote out special interest?

It's amazing how so many don't even understand the problem.

Not much change coming. More gridlock. Republicans can block judicial appointments now. Other than that, nothing changes.

The biggest issue is that the Democrats screwed up so badly with financially crippling legislation that people rallied to vote for whoever had the best chance of getting them out (aka Republicans) rather than candidates they believe in (Independents / 3rd party).

It's a good formula. Make people so terrified of incompetent incumbents that they vote based on "best chance to win".
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Now the republicans need to put s real conservative up, like Scott Walker. Th last 2 elections the conservatives have stayed at home, because of moderates running. If they win the White House in 2 years and keep the senate, then they do good things.
Glad that Obama and Holders race baiting failed.

Originally posted by TigerEE91:
Lmao at anyone who thinks anything has changed. A meaningless (literally) election.
It's easy to be that cynical I suppose. But if they do their jobs and remember to represent all the people and not just the ones that voted for them, a lot can change and a lot of good can be done by these people. Time will tell and certainly the past doesn't tell us to hope for much. I just think if we give up hoping then what's the point?

Originally posted by Willence:

Originally posted by TigerEE91:
Lmao at anyone who thinks anything has changed. A meaningless (literally) election.

It's easy to be that cynical I suppose. But if they do their jobs and remember to represent all the people and not just the ones that voted for them, a lot can change and a lot of good can be done by these people. Time will tell and certainly the past doesn't tell us to hope for much. I just think if we give up hoping then what's the point?
TigerEE91 is spot on.
Is that what we need to endure what is being fed to us... hope. Hope changes everything for the better? We should hope that democrats or republicans get it right this time around. Is it "cynical" to believe the system is rigged when the proof that the system is rigged stares you in the face and proven time and time again?

Welfare (dems) or warfare (rep.), which do you prefer? None of it will ever be paid for and all of it WILL make you, your children, grandchildren and so on suffer because WE (me and you and our gov.) have embarked down the rabbit hole using a system of payment (fiat currency) that takes from the future to finance (NOT pay) the present. Voting isn't going to change that FACT because the dem or rep. that you voted for doesn't care, all of the responsibility they posses (by your vote) to secure our future has been delegated to other entities, i.e. bankers, corporations, etc...

If monetary security doesn't exist, nothing else matters. History has proved this statement 100% correct.

ADVERTISEMENT