ADVERTISEMENT

Charleston Shooting Victims Families Receiving 29 Million

you cant possible be this dumb. THE ARTICLE IS 4 SENTENCES. I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH EACH FAMILY IS GETTING. I do know the money is going to the state, and the state is going to disburse that money to help families pay for the expenses related to a family dying. There is a quote from the law ITT outlining what exactly that entails. Each family IS NOT getting a chunk of cash.

Can you not read?

Honestly, how am I the one being called dumb ITT. This is like some kind of weird nightmare.

It's bad when I agree with iceheart. This is pretty typical of the right though. I call it the Glenn Beck effect. Sensationalize incorrect information and look like morons. Really not helping the chance I see fiscal responsibility or lower taxes anytime soon.

from US GOV. Obviously a terrible situation for everyone involved, but this seems like an insane amount of money. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/re...-shooting-victims-families.html#ixzz3eSrXdetZ
It's simple. Next year is an election year. They have all used this as a political stepping stone. What's $27 million to them? They have the keys to the printing press or they'll go seize some ones assets and get it that way. It was a tragedy no doubt. I think it should be the community that helps these people not the government. We all know that the people and this state will support them.
Personally I think we need some one up there that can balance a check book or read a spread sheet.

It does seem like too much money.

I know the government paid money to both Newtown & Boston in the wake of those tragedies. Not $27 Million.

It falls under the following grant program started in 2009.

http://ojp.gov/ovc/grants/pdftxt/FY15_Victim_Assistance_Formula_Grant_Soliciation_Revised_508.pdf

I do no believe that all the money goes to the families. I believe the majority goes to Charleston, Law Enforcement, Trauma Counseling, etc.. at least that was the case with Sandy Hook.

Damn Steele..you go and blow this nutty reactionary thread by stating CORRECT facts. It covers expenses for the whole ball of wax.

Reactions: Gwump11
n
It can be both. They aren't mutually exclusive.

Not in this case. Had the little Satan been part of a domestic group targeting another group (or this church), yes. This kid was just a POS trying to make a name or whatever. I read what one of his best friends said..who is mixed...that this had to be a recent change in him. I don't know dude. It seems to me we have folks that mean well with programs they implement (of any kind at any level) that don't look at (A) where the money comes from (B) have extremely specific criteria that prevents misusing the program (C) anyone with common sense to be the "Referee". Our damned Supreme Court is now making law and interpreting law it has no business being involved in. JMO.

Reactions: JamesD7
It is clear from this thread that three people read the linked article. However, confirmation bias is flowing strong and folks are interpreting the program, without basis, to provide appropriate context for criticizing leadership or programs they do not like.

It appears this program funds local police, other entities and families of eligible victims. It also appears that no one knows the amount any individual is entitled to receive, but the families do not receive it all.

Reactions: na_alum
Morning Gents!
It is truly interesting how people will find away to blame the President. This grant was put in place in 1984 under the GREAT President Reagan. Now let the narrative change on how great of a idea this was to have a grant for victims. Also, it has been asked why the soldiers can't recieve this or something similiar in fashion. Soldiers volunteer to join and put their life on the line to protect us from terrorism and these victims were murdered by a Terrorist. I think more of you have a problem with amount or who received the money then why.

XCUDB

I haven't seen anywhere in this thread that said that the victims family shouldn't receive anything. It is your bias opinion.

The Soldiers that were killed in Fort Hood wasn't deployed over seas in a combat zone. So why again is it taking so long for the victims families to receive the benefits they deserve for hpw long now?
Dude, please stop with your BS because I can promise you, you are one of the few on this board that reads something into everything.

n

Not in this case. Had the little Satan been part of a domestic group targeting another group (or this church), yes. This kid was just a POS trying to make a name or whatever. I read what one of his best friends said..who is mixed...that this had to be a recent change in him. I don't know dude. It seems to me we have folks that mean well with programs they implement (of any kind at any level) that don't look at (A) where the money comes from (B) have extremely specific criteria that prevents misusing the program (C) anyone with common sense to be the "Referee". Our damned Supreme Court is now making law and interpreting law it has no business being involved in. JMO.

You don't have to be part of a group to commit an act of domestic terrorism. It can be a sole individual committing a violent act with an agenda against a group of individuals to instill fear in that type of group and their people.

All of that points to them. Along with hating black people. Terrorism + hate.

The fact they deem it Domestic Terrorism has me upset. That was NEVER the intent of the law. Domestic Terrorism? How about Tranny Reno and Waco?
Just curious. Aside from misunderstanding this grant as being strictly related to terrorism, why do you have a problem with the Charleston shooting being defined as a domestic terrorist attack? I've said since the beginning that us that it was.

Here's the definition of terrorism - "the use of violence and intimidation in pursuit of political aims."

You have a shooter, who knew none of the victims, and who drove over 100 miles to kill them all in an effort to start a race war and in an effort to rally people to his political beliefs. That's why he said he did it. Textbook terrorism if you ask me.

It's no different than the Boston Marathon bombers, no different than the Oklahoma City bombers years ago, and no different than the Atlanta Olympics bombing. All are acts of violence against people they did not know with the intent of rallying support for their political cause.

I'm not attacking here. Just trying to understand what ingredients are missing for this to be considered a domestic terrorist act by your definition.

What is your definition of terrorism?

Reactions: RoyalBengal25
You don't have to be part of a group to commit an act of domestic terrorism. It can be a sole individual committing a violent act with an agenda against a group of individuals to instill fear in that type of group and their people.

All of that points to them. Along with hating black people. Terrorism + hate.

I'm betting you're right. Domestic Terrorism is a term used fairly recently. Terrorism was used in 1972 with the Olympic terrorists and I've just always thought that it required a group...probably because of that. You know as well as I do that at the end of the day these individuals or groups are so deranged and filled with hate that rather than discuss anything, they'd rather kill with hatred and bullets, explosives, etc. The only place for that thought process is in Hell.

So this is terroism, but Fort Hood was just work place violence?
No... I think Ft Hood was a terrorist attack as well. Not sure how that one is being classified differently other than the attacker knew or worked with the victims. That wasnr the case with the other attacks. That said, it was pretty clear to me that he did what he did for political reasons and to advance a political agenda. Ft Hood meets the definition if you ask me.

Just curious. Aside from misunderstanding this grant as being strictly related to terrorism, why do you have a problem with the Charleston shooting being defined as a domestic terrorist attack? I've said since the beginning that us that it was.

Here's the definition of terrorism - "the use of violence and intimidation in pursuit of political aims."

You have a shooter, who knew none of the victims, and who drove over 100 miles to kill them all in an effort to start a race war and in an effort to rally people to his political beliefs. That's why he said he did it. Textbook terrorism if you ask me.

It's no different than the Boston Marathon bombers, no different than the Oklahoma City bombers years ago, and no different than the Atlanta Olympics bombing. All are acts of violence against people they did not know with the intent of rallying support for their political cause.

I'm not attacking here. Just trying to understand what ingredients are missing for this to be considered a domestic terrorist act by your definition.

What is your definition of terrorism?

This was my response to OrangeRegalia.....

"I'm betting you're right. Domestic Terrorism is a term used fairly recently. Terrorism was used in 1972 with the Olympic terrorists and I've just always thought that it required a group...probably because of that. You know as well as I do that at the end of the day these individuals or groups are so deranged and filled with hate that rather than discuss anything, they'd rather kill with hatred and bullets, explosives, etc. The only place for that thought process is in Hell."

So this is terroism, but Fort Hood was just work place violence?

Why are you hung up on Fort Hood? This is not a discussion about Fort Hood. I am sure if most people looked into it, they would support your opinion on Fort Hood.

The victims of this tragedy are getting legitimate benefits from a program set up explicitly for these purposes. Do you not agree that they should receive financial support?

Somehow, this thread managed to turn the issue away from fairly compensating the victims and into the President turning his back on military families and using the tragedy for his own gain.

I understand the KKK has applied for a license to march to the SC Capitol July 18th. We will see plenty of those flags that people are proud of on that day.

XCUDB

I doubt it. I'd be surprised if 20 people show up. KKK isn't a very popular organization anymore.

Truthfully the best thing is probably to just let them make fools of themselves.

I am actually a big believer in states rights. Perfect example is last week. I dont care if gheys get married or not, based on the constitution it should have been settled at the state level.

However the Branch Dividians were accused of federal weapons violations, then shot several ATF agents serving a warrant. When a federal employee is killed, it becomes a federal case. The whole thing was handled poorly, and there was much brushed under the rug, just like at Ruby Ridge...but they dug their own grave.

One of the big gripes with Waco was how stupidly the government handled it. From the Fed on down it was a complete clusterfrack.

Ruby Ridge was a different animal, well sorta anyway. You don't shoot an unarmed woman, and you NEVER, EVER, F***ING EVER give a "shoot on sight" order in a criminal case, especially on US soil and with no hostages involved.

IIRC Denver SWAT (who was helping out with the RR fiasco) refused the modified ROE and went with the standard rules of engagement.

Anyway, not really relevant to the topic at hand...

Last edited:
I haven't seen anywhere in this thread that said that the victims family shouldn't receive anything. It is your bias opinion.

The Soldiers that were killed in Fort Hood wasn't deployed over seas in a combat zone. So why again is it taking so long for the victims families to receive the benefits they deserve for hpw long now?
Dude, please stop with your BS because I can promise you, you are one of the few on this board that reads something into everything.
The reason they haven't received their benefits could be the same reason that I can't get my Step-father evaluated for his benefits as a Veteran.
XCUDB

No, the victims families should receive the same benefits as the Charleston because let me put this to you again... the were not in a combat zone. It was domestic terrorism plain and simple. If they were in a combat zone. you have a point, but they weren't and you are to stupid and bias to see the facts. This is why I will continue to mock people like you (race baiter).

This thread is a great example of why politics are so divisive in America today and how so many people are being pushed to the extremes of both sides of every issue and we cant get anything done in thia country. Its also a great example of how hate groups of all types thrive on misinformation. Someone sees a sentence or hears a rumor or misunderstands something, they take it at face value and angrily post it to Facebook, email it or post it on a message board with little understanding of the issue. Recipients of said misunderstood or often false info then overreact and rinse and repeat actions of the original messenger.

I learned a long time ago that if something seems extreme, outrageous or unbelievable, before I get all worked up over it I probably need to dig into the details a little more before reacting. When you get said info from a message board or Facebook that rule of thumb applies even more. Most of the things we all hate each other for are perpetuated on a bunch of misunderstood bullcrap. Unfortunately, that has always been the case but in today's information age the bullcrap flys faster and farther than ever.
Get out of here with your rational, well thought out post. This is not the place for that.

No, the victims families should receive the same benefits as the Charleston because let me put this to you again... the were not in a combat zone. It was domestic terrorism plain and simple. If they were in a combat zone. you have a point, but they weren't and you are to stupid and bias to see the facts. This is why I will continue to mock people like you (race baiter).

the word is biased. you've used it wrong like 6 times ITT :). A person can have a bias, but in your sentence, "you are too stupid and BIASED to see the facts". this was bugging me.

the families of the victims of the ft hood massacre, which was an act of terrorism, deserve help in the same way the victims of the charleston shooting do. I'd imagine, since this is a grant we are talking about, that the state is responsible for the timely filing of the application and the disbursement of funds. So maybe we should be blaming the state of texas? (I dont now how this works).

Well did the families of the Ft Hood massacre receive anything? They were shot up by a guy shouting "Allah is great in Arabic, no less. To my knowledge Obama has never called it a terrorist attack. Don't give me the, well they were soldiers thing. They were not allowed to carry weapons on a frickin' military base. "Work place violence" is what they called it.

Some of you in this thread disgust me with your commentary. There are 9 families that will no longer be able to say hello, get a hug or simply have a conversation with their love ones yet you take the opportunity to throw useless dribble about a made up amount of money that is even true. Some of you hide your true colors well but soon as it becomes politics or race the very thing you try to hide shows in 1080p HD. I'll leave it at this

Why did the President of the United States

Goodness man. You're really making yourself look stupid.

A) It's widely known that President Obama knew Senator Pinckney before his murder.

B) Are you really questioning why The President of The United States of America spoke at a state Senator's funeral after he was murdered in an act of terrorism?

C) Did it also bother you that The President spoke at Beau Biden's funeral?

D) On a scale of 1-10 how pissed will you be when the CBF comes down?

E) When you refer to African Americans, you refer to them as "blacks" don't you?

F) Do you think Obama is a Muslim?

G) Do you fall asleep watching Fox News every night?

Ok... I think thats enough for now.
Are you American or are you African? If you are an American and you are black(never knew that was a dirty word), then you are an American. I've never seen the African American flag, and I can't spot Africa-America on the map. If I was black and an American, I would refuse to be called an African American since I have absolutely no ties to that continent other than my great great great great great great grandfather. Never have understood this.

Reactions: Orange Valley
A true Conservative is not extreme but very reasonable. Can't say the same, for a true liberal.

That is a little extreme! I have been waiting for just the moment to share this report about conservatives. Researchers discovered the findings published in a report I am too lazy to link.

There's no gentle way to put it: People who give in to racism and prejudice may simply be dumb, according to a new study.

The research finds that children with low intelligence are more likely to hold prejudiced attitudes as adults. These findings point to a vicious cycle, according to lead researcher Gordie Hodson, a psychologist at Brock University in Ontario. Low-intelligence adults tend to gravitate toward socially conservative ideologies, the study found. Those ideologies, in turn, stress hierarchy and resistance to change, attitudes that can contribute to prejudice, Hodson wrote using his own liberal blood.

Hodson was quick to note that the despite the link found between low intelligence and social conservatism, the researchers aren't implying that all liberals are brilliant (just most) and all conservatives stupid (ITT). "There are very few examples of bright conservatives and not-so-bright liberals, and two examples of very principled conservatives and very intolerant liberals," Hodson screamed over the pulsating melody of The Doobie Brothers emanating from his office speakers.

"Socially conservative ideologies tend to offer structure and order," Hodson said, explaining why these beliefs might draw those with low intelligence. "Unfortunately, many of these features can also contribute to prejudice."

In another study, this one in the United States, Hodson and Busseri compared 254 people with the same amount of education but different levels of ability in abstract reasoning. They found that what applies to racism may also apply to numerous other areas. People who were poorer at abstract reasoning were more likely to exhibit prejudice against gays, Gamecocks, Yankees, The Swiss, Prius owners, Cos Play, Insane Clown Posse, Justice Greenberg or whatever her name is, Yacht Rock aka Marina Rock (Steely Dan, Loggins & Messina, Doobie Brothers, Christopher Cross, Michael McDonald, Toto, Chicago, Asia, Kenny Loggins, Ultimate Spinach, Hall and Oates, Journey, George Benson, Captain & Tennille (she was 5 foot 11!), Sons of Champlin, Honk, America and Rufus), Friedrich Nietzsche - Human All Too Human (Menschliches, Allzumenschliches), subtitled (Ein Buch für freie Geister) and Coach Shyatt.

Nonetheless, there is a reason to believe that strict right-wing and left-wing ideology discussions on SPORTS message boards might appeal to those who have trouble grasping the complexity of the world, get nervous when talking to women, have goatees, wear jorts and weigh over 250 lbs.

the word is biased. you've used it wrong like 6 times ITT :). A person can have a bias, but in your sentence, "you are too stupid and BIASED to see the facts". this was bugging me.

the families of the victims of the ft hood massacre, which was an act of terrorism, deserve help in the same way the victims of the charleston shooting do. I'd imagine, since this is a grant we are talking about, that the state is responsible for the timely filing of the application and the disbursement of funds. So maybe we should be blaming the state of texas? (I dont now how this works).

Sorry to bug you with the word BIASED. It wasn't like 6 times it was twice. You can see I made mistakes in grammer, spelling, and punctution as well. It is a message board not English class. I don't need to explain why it is the way it is. You are going to be you and I am really not sorry.

That is a little extreme! I have been waiting for just the moment to share this report about conservatives. Researchers discovered the findings published in a report I am too lazy to link.

There's no gentle way to put it: People who give in to racism and prejudice may simply be dumb, according to a new study.

The research finds that children with low intelligence are more likely to hold prejudiced attitudes as adults. These findings point to a vicious cycle, according to lead researcher Gordie Hodson, a psychologist at Brock University in Ontario. Low-intelligence adults tend to gravitate toward socially conservative ideologies, the study found. Those ideologies, in turn, stress hierarchy and resistance to change, attitudes that can contribute to prejudice, Hodson wrote using his own liberal blood.

Hodson was quick to note that the despite the link found between low intelligence and social conservatism, the researchers aren't implying that all liberals are brilliant (just most) and all conservatives stupid (ITT). "There are very few examples of bright conservatives and not-so-bright liberals, and two examples of very principled conservatives and very intolerant liberals," Hodson screamed over the pulsating melody of The Doobie Brothers emanating from his office speakers.

"Socially conservative ideologies tend to offer structure and order," Hodson said, explaining why these beliefs might draw those with low intelligence. "Unfortunately, many of these features can also contribute to prejudice."

In another study, this one in the United States, Hodson and Busseri compared 254 people with the same amount of education but different levels of ability in abstract reasoning. They found that what applies to racism may also apply to numerous other areas. People who were poorer at abstract reasoning were more likely to exhibit prejudice against gays, Gamecocks, Yankees, The Swiss, Prius owners, Cos Play, Insane Clown Posse, Justice Greenberg or whatever her name is, Yacht Rock aka Marina Rock (Steely Dan, Loggins & Messina, Doobie Brothers, Christopher Cross, Michael McDonald, Toto, Chicago, Asia, Kenny Loggins, Ultimate Spinach, Hall and Oates, Journey, George Benson, Captain & Tennille (she was 5 foot 11!), Sons of Champlin, Honk, America and Rufus), Friedrich Nietzsche - Human All Too Human (Menschliches, Allzumenschliches), subtitled (Ein Buch für freie Geister) and Coach Shyatt.

Nonetheless, there is a reason to believe that strict right-wing and left-wing ideology discussions on SPORTS message boards might appeal to those who have trouble grasping the complexity of the world, get nervous when talking to women, have goatees, wear jorts and weigh over 250 lbs.

LOL, why not link? I will for you.

http://www.livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html

Thanks buddy! I know you get touchy about linking back to source websites.

Speaking of sailing over someone's head - how about this classic.

Well, it's not far down to paradise, at least it's not for me
And if the wind is right you can sail away and find tranquility
Oh, the canvas can do miracles, just you wait and see
Believe me

It's not far to never-never land, no reason to pretend
And if the wind is right you can find the joy of innocence again
Believe me

Sailing takes me away to where I've always heard it could be
Just a dream and the wind to carry me
And soon I will be free

Fantasy, it gets the best of me
When I'm sailing
All caught up in the reverie, every word is a symphony
Won't you believe me?

And soon I will be free

Well it's not far back to sanity, at least it's not for me
And if the wind is right you can sail away and find serenity
Believe me

And soon I will be free

No worries my man, I owned up, but it doesn't change the fact those killings did happen. I hate the source I used. It was poor judgment. Why didn't you want to post your link because I know you read the entire article?

You can use what ever poems, quotes or whatever you would like to make yourself feel better going to sleep at night.... but the fact is you will never be able to face the hard questions that you so desperatly seek answers to.

This thread is a great example of why politics are so divisive in America today and how so many people are being pushed to the extremes of both sides of every issue and we cant get anything done in thia country. Its also a great example of how hate groups of all types thrive on misinformation. Someone sees a sentence or hears a rumor or misunderstands something, they take it at face value and angrily post it to Facebook, email it or post it on a message board with little understanding of the issue. Recipients of said misunderstood or often false info then overreact and rinse and repeat actions of the original messenger.

I learned a long time ago that if something seems extreme, outrageous or unbelievable, before I get all worked up over it I probably need to dig into the details a little more before reacting. When you get said info from a message board or Facebook that rule of thumb applies even more. Most of the things we all hate each other for are perpetuated on a bunch of misunderstood bullcrap. Unfortunately, that has always been the case but in today's information age the bullcrap flys faster and farther than ever.

Very good post.

Nobody can seem to form a nuanced opinion on anything anymore and see any side of the issue other than Team Republican or Team Democrat. If you are on that Team everything your Team does is great and everything the other Team does is terrible. Everything your Team does is responsible for everything great in the US and everything the other Team does is responsible of all of the ills in society.

Everything isn't black and white.

They haven't been recognized because the current administration has labeled it as work place violence. He refused to acknowledge that a muslim attacked an American base on Jihad.

Very good post.

Nobody can seem to form a nuanced opinion on anything anymore and see any side of the issue other than Team Republican or Team Democrat. If you are on that Team everything your Team does is great and everything the other Team does is terrible. Everything your Team does is responsible for everything great in the US and everything the other Team does is responsible of all of the ills in society.

Everything isn't black and white.

Good points by Steele and 1Clemzunfan but let's not forget the Media really instigates BOTH sides and only add's fuel to the fire it seems.

Good points by Steele and 1Clemzunfan but let's not forget the Media really instigates BOTH sides and only add's fuel to the fire it seems.

For sure. Networks like MSNBC and Fox News get the it started, but now you can also go online and only read articles that perpetuate and confirm your bias. You can go find articles/blogs on opinions that even MSNBC or Fox News would laugh at and use them to confirm your terrible opinion.

Newspring raised 200,000+ yesterday for the AME Charleston Church...after Perry's cut, they are scheduled to receive 18,000.
Actually, I just read where Newspring raised 325,000 in their special offering for the Charleston AME Church...they are still set to receive 18,000 however...

No worries my man, I owned up, but it doesn't change the fact those killings did happen. I hate the source I used. It was poor judgment. Why didn't you want to post your link because I know you read the entire article?

You can use what ever poems, quotes or whatever you would like to make yourself feel better going to sleep at night.... but the fact is you will never be able to face the hard questions that you so desperatly seek answers to.

Well, that went dark fast. But an interesting point you make about pondering existential questions before drifting off to sleep.

Reminds me of a story when I was at Clemson. I was drifting along - poor grades, drinking too much, spending a lot of time at our off-campus fraternity house listening to Christopher Cross. The usual for an aimless 3rd year freshmen.

One lazy weekday afternoon, Dean Wormer (I'm a little bit older, so you may not remember him) walked into our fraternity house unannounced to discuss our GPA. We quickly hid our open beers cans and bottles of grain.
"Here are your grade point averages. Mr. Kroger: two C's, two D's and an F. That's a 1.2. Congratulations, Kroger. You're at the top of the pledge class. Mr. Dorfman?" The dean demanded.
[drunk] "Hello!"
"0.2... Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son. Mr. Hoover, president of this house. 1.6; four C's and an F. A fine example you set! Daniel Simpson Day... HAS no grade point average. All courses incomplete. Mr. Dam...
[LOL, I had a pair of pencils in my nostrils! What a knucklehead.]
Mr. Damecourt... zero... point... zero."

I was feeling despondent and remorse about wasting my time at school. To take my mind off the situation, my big brother and his girlfriend took me to visit his favorite literature professor. Once there, we smoked with Professor Jenkins and then found ourselves sitting on his bathroom floor with candles illuminating the scene as we pondered some deep questions.

I ventured, "OK, so that means that our whole solar system could be like one tiny atom in the fingernail of some other giant being Giggle. This is nuts! That means that one tiny atom in my fingernail could be..."
Prof Jennings interrupted "...could be one tiny little universe!"
Then I blurted out "Can I buy some pot from you?"

Soon after that magical afternoon, Professor Jenkins started sleeping with my big brother's girlfriend. Another of my brothers was jumped by a bunch of guys from the Omega House (That Needlemyer! and his ROTC cronies!). Dean Wormer accused us of breaking some double secret probation and kicked us off campus and revoked our charter. We got some measure of revenge by ransacking the town during the homecoming parade. Oh, and I took the mayor's daughter to a toga party and returned her to their house in a shopping cart!

But as for revisiting deep questions like how do magnets work, religion or the deepest of all - politics, I never did ponder anything after that afternoon of deep contemplation at Donald Sutherlands house.

Last edited:
Are you American or are you African? If you are an American and you are black(never knew that was a dirty word), then you are an American. I've never seen the African American flag, and I can't spot Africa-America on the map. If I was black and an American, I would refuse to be called an African American since I have absolutely no ties to that continent other than my great great great great great great grandfather. Never have understood this.

What? I never said "black" was a dirty word. I did however hint towards a certain commonality amongst folks that use the term "blacks". It doesn't offend me at all, but I'm not easily offended. I just prefer to be more specific when describing a person's ethnicity. I typically refer to "white" people as Caucasians or European Americans. We also have Asian-Americans, Mexican-Americans and tons of other ethnic groups. I guess I'm just more politically correct. It's all good though. No need to get your panties in a wad.

A) He didn't know him at all

B) I don't think that he questioned this

C) Completely unrelated

D) Completely unrelated

E) If you think someone is a racist, why don't you call them out directly?

F) Again unrelated, but my personal belief is that he is an atheist like most far leftist

G) What's wrong with Fox news, other than it's the only network that ever questions King Obama which tends to piss off liberals like you

Oh I've called him out on being a racist in previous threads. I was just bored last night and thought I'd have a little fun with innuendo. It's also funny to me that anybody that doesn't bash the POTUS is quickly called a Liberal. I'm far from a Liberal and far from a Conservative. I just think for myself and form an opinion on each issue independtly. Fox News and MSNBC are the most biased "news stations" that I've ever seen. Anybody who watches either of those channels tells me all I need to know about them.

Reactions: steele-tiger
Why did the President of the United States

Goodness man. You're really making yourself look stupid.

Look in the mirror to see stupid and racist, even though you are BLACK it works both ways, congrats

A) It's widely known that President Obama knew Senator Pinckney before his murder.

YOUR President said he had only meet Pinckney briefly in the past, so know it he didn't know him, you missed again

B) Are you really questioning why The President of The United States of America spoke at a state Senator's funeral after he was murdered in an act of terrorism?

Act of terrorism, going over board a little but not a surprise coming from you, it was an act of hate IMO nothing less

C) Did it also bother you that The President spoke at Beau Biden's funeral?

He can speak where he choose to speak but I think he actually knew Biden son, you missed again

D) On a scale of 1-10 how pissed will you be when the CBF comes down?

Actually it won't brother me at all, I never notice it or talk about it until these times and threads come up, it's time to take it down, you missed again

E) When you refer to African Americans, you refer to them as "blacks" don't you?

Well I do, you have problem with that, most black don't. Most have a problem with the N work unless they are using it. I think you're lying if you say you call most white people European American, I can't believe you would even try to make that up

F) Do you think Obama is a Muslim?

Yes, you have a problem with that. I think you must think anyone who disagrees with your opinion are wrong, wy would that surprise me with you and your racist thinking

G) Do you fall asleep watching Fox News every night?

Not really but I would bet since you don' watch Fox or feel it's a bad network, you watch and fall a sleep with NBC or CBS, just to make your liberal feeling feel better when you go to bed

Ok... I think thats enough for now.

Why don't you try and take your racist hate somewhere else or allow each to have his own opinions without your hate filled replies.
It seems the only one's on here who really like to come down on others who have a different opinion are those who have a lot of bitterness and hate built up in them.

I'll not only stop for now, but I won't respond to you again. I usually leave the trash outside or wipe it off my shoes before I come in. I hope you one day can leave the hate and racist behind and you'll love the world a lot more.

Since I won't continue on with your non-sense I'll apologize now for my hateful reply to your hateful and racist reply to me.

Some of you people are missing the point, at least imo. The point is not whether these these people should or shouldn't get any money. It wouldn't bother me even if they did get 3 M. The point, at least for me is this Administration's throwing around this term of "domestic terrorism". This Administration will brand anything as domestic terror except true domestic terror. The Ft Hood shooter, by any sane person's definition was a radicalized Muslim and a jihadist. Since I do believe that the Administration is sane, then one has to ask himself why they are so unwilling to describe that mass killing in those terms. They are reluctant or worse, refusing to call any Muslim, a terrorist. The Charleston shooter may very well be a terrorist. I am not sure that I have enough info to make that call. I hear that that the Admin and libs in general, do not want to offend Muslims by saying the words "Islamic terrorist". I guess I am just not as enlightened, or am just too stupid to understand this way of thinking. An example of this would be the group out in Texas, the group that likes to hold these conventions to make fun of the prophet Mohammed. I have seen the big uproar from the libs over this. Some or even most of the libs I've seen ranting over this, would have no problem stepping on the free speech of these people, because they claim that mocking Mohammed is a huge taboo in the Muslim faith. The only problem here is that these same libs throw gay marriage in the face of the Muslim world constantly. The White House...well, lit up with rainbow colors. Don't they know that being gay will get you executed in most of the Muslim world?

Some of you people are missing the point, at least imo. The point is not whether these these people should or shouldn't get any money. It wouldn't bother me even if they did get 3 M. The point, at least for me is this Administration's throwing around this term of "domestic terrorism". This Administration will brand anything as domestic terror except true domestic terror. The Ft Hood shooter, by any sane person's definition was a radicalized Muslim and a jihadist. Since I do believe that the Administration is sane, then one has to ask himself why they are so unwilling to describe that mass killing in those terms. They are reluctant or worse, refusing to call any Muslim, a terrorist. The Charleston shooter may very well be a terrorist. I am not sure that I have enough info to make that call. I hear that that the Admin and libs in general, do not want to offend Muslims by saying the words "Islamic terrorist". I guess I am just not as enlightened, or am just too stupid to understand this way of thinking. An example of this would be the group out in Texas, the group that likes to hold these conventions to make fun of the prophet Mohammed. I have seen the big uproar from the libs over this. Some or even most of the libs I've seen ranting over this, would have no problem stepping on the free speech of these people, because they claim that mocking Mohammed is a huge taboo in the Muslim faith. The only problem here is that these same libs throw gay marriage in the face of the Muslim world constantly. The White House...well, lit up with rainbow colors. Don't they know that being gay will get you executed in most of the Muslim world?

huh? surely the point of a thread about victim compensation is to discuss how much money victims of a heinous crime deserve from the federal government, and not what words the president did or didnt use to describe a separate event years ago. Seems to me that its you who is missing the point.

ADVERTISEMENT