ADVERTISEMENT

China with the help of Joe Making a Move on MidEast Oil

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
I was wondering when the dots would clearly be connected

Biden abandons Afghanistan where China fills the void

Now China cozying up to Iran that gives land bridge from China through Afghanistan through Iran to Middle East and Africa

Visiting OPEC countries

Joe Biden helping China unless you are blind to whats happening

Wonder what the next dot connection will be?

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Can you please link the FoxNews segment where you heard this drivel?

Now China cozying up to Iran that gives land bridge from China through Afghanistan through Iran to Middle East and Africa

Visiting OPEC countries

Didn't Trump start the plan to completely withdraw from Afghanistan (which I thought was a really good idea, fwiw)? I'd hardly call it abandoning after 20 years of training them to stand on their own and in the end they managed to last what... a couple of weeks w/o US help?

Visiting OPEC countries

Iran = very no bueno. One thing I agree with Donny on

I can only suggest to folks to look at a world map and read any news article from Reuters or Bloomberg on the subject matter regarding China abd their recent relationships with countries in that area of the world

They are building a land bridge into the Middle East from China

Duh

Joe Biden Falling GIF by GIPHY News

Reactions: TigerGrowls
So China is going to invade Afghanistan? Right... Because that works out SO WELL for anyone that does it. Can you imagine them running though that land bridge with a train or convoys full of flameble oil? Sounds like a great plan

So China is going to invade Afghanistan? Right... Because that works out SO WELL for anyone that does it. Can you imagine them running though that land bridge with a train or convoys full of flameble oil? Sounds like a great plan

You are jumping they are going to invade

Nope they are going to infiltrate and blend in into the shadows using their financial power to bend countries to their will

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT