ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson Alumnus Nimrata Running for POTUS

Orangefanta

Valles Marineris
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2021
Nimrata is announcing her bid to run for POTUS. I believe she is the first Clemson alum to run for President. Just several months ago she said she would not run if Trump ran.

• Haha
Reactions: ClemsonNanu
Its been pretty funny reading the comments from deranged libs attacking her and making fun of her name. Not surprising, but funny. As we all know, racism only works in one direction
You’ll come to learn the tolerant left isn’t very tolerant of anyone different. Example: California is only 5% black. Crazy when you consider how anti racist that white state is.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Its been pretty funny reading the comments from deranged libs attacking her and making fun of her name. Not surprising, but funny. As we all know, racism only works in one direction
FZ5RQk5XgAI9Huw

This is deranged. When did I attack her ? why would you assume that me saying her name is an attack on her. The fact that you automatically jumped to thinking i was making fun of her name means you’re the racist one. Wasn’t even thinking along those lines

Reactions: TooterTownTiger
You’ll come to learn the tolerant left isn’t very tolerant of anyone different. Example: California is only 5% black. Crazy when you consider how anti racist that white state is.

Why do you automatically assume that because I said Nimrata it means I dislike her ? Why would you make the assumption that it’s bc of her name ? Weird

well she is better than the current other options

hoping someone young and sane wins

Why do you automatically assume that because I said Nimrata it means I dislike her ? Why would you make the assumption that it’s bc of her name ? Weird
I assumed you liked her. I was referring to the woke liberals insulting her because of her race.

This is deranged. When did I attack her ? why would you assume that me saying her name is an attack on her. The fact that you automatically jumped to thinking i was making fun of her name means you’re the racist one. Wasn’t even thinking along those lines
Dude I think you need to take a step back and reread. No one thinks you attacked her.

Reactions: clemsontiger02
Sir this is a Wendys

ADVERTISEMENT