ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson and Nike...

giphy.gif

Millions care.

Not really. Nike stock has continued to go no where but up. If millions really cared they would punish Nike, but they dont.

I disagree with Kapernick. I think he’s a pvssy and if I was in charge I would’ve never settled with him on that bullshit collusion lawsuit. That being said, Nike is BY FAR the best and most popular apparel company. Nike might not pay the most, but Clemson benefits greatly from being associated with them, and I want what’s best for Clemson. The last thing we need is opposing staffs using the fact that we are with UA against us on the recruiting trail.....which they would definitely do.

Nike is king, and that’s not changing anytime soon. Sometimes you have to separate your political beliefs from things.

Not really. Nike stock has continued to go no where but up. If millions really cared they would punish Nike, but they dont.

I disagree with Kapernick. I think he’s a pvssy and if I was in charge I would’ve never settled with him on that bullshit collusion lawsuit. That being said, Nike is BY FAR the best and most popular apparel company. Nike might not pay the most, but Clemson benefits greatly from being associated with them, and I want what’s best for Clemson. The last thing we need is opposing staffs using the fact that we are with UA against us on the recruiting trail.....which they would definitely do.

Nike is king, and that’s not changing anytime soon. Sometimes you have to separate your political beliefs from things.
Exactly

This is when you exercise your economic vote and refuse to buy their product. I think this move will hurt them. Believe in something.... even if offends Kapernick.

I also want what is best for Clemson, However I will never let my core values be diminished by supporting a company like (Nike) that a supports a POS anti american like Colin Kaepernick. At some point shouldn't everyone take a stand for their core values?

I guess I just don’t understand the concept of letting an athlete/entertainer/celebrity dictate any choice in my lifestyle.

There isn’t a single person I know whose life has been impacted (good or bad) by CK, but some have allowed him to change their shopping and viewing habits. IMO, that is giving a complete nobody control over an aspect of your life.

Only scum bag communist Faggits support Nike.

I also want what is best for Clemson, However I will never let my core values be diminished by supporting a company like (Nike) that a supports a POS anti american like Colin Kaepernick. At some point shouldn't everyone take a stand for their core values?
Lol Kap is a POS anti-American? How so? Really excited to hear the simpleton explanation of this one

Under Armour is garbage, Adidas can't make a decent cleat. Nike is easily the best option. All the shoe companies are full of pieces of shit just ask Sonny Vaccaro. I refuse to wear under armour due to their sponsorship of the losers in cola, not to mention it was started by some loser Maryland alum.

Reactions: colatiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT