ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson as a stock......Growth or Dividend

harristeeter

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Feb 2, 2015
Some of you know I'm a stock guy. When I went to bed after last night's game I laid there comparing our football team to stocks. So which do you believe we are now?

Here's my opinion:

When Dabo took over he was "unknown" so I said then that Clemson was a "speculative" team as we didn't really know what we were getting.

Within a year or two we started getting an idea of who/what Dabo was about and I shifted the team into a "Growth" stock with a HUGE upside. Basically a roaring tech stock and the results showed winning two National Championships.

When we lost to OSU and LSU, I looked at our philosophy, recruiting and Dabo's body language/reactions after games and I moved them from growth over to Large Cap that paid Dividends. Think Coca Cola and a Duke energy type of team, win the games they're "supposed" to win, and you know what you're getting.

So what are we now? Would like to hear everyone's opinion whether you're a "stock" guy/gal or not. Will tag a couple of known stock guys here: @Cris_Ard , @BionicTiger

Reactions: RuhRahTiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.