ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson baseball NIL

swampbo

Valles Marineris
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2006
I know I have read on multiple threads of people questioning how to donate to NIL and baseball specifically. I received an answer yesterday.

Checks should be made out to Clemson Collective LLC. This is the 110 society. That being said they are only accepting checks with a designation that exceed $5k. Make sure you put NIL baseball in the memo section. They just don’t have the bandwidth to process a bunch of smaller payments that have designations. I know they are trying to reduce overhead so more of the donation goes to where it needs to go. This is one of the ways they are keeping their costs down. So in my case I couldn’t afford to cut a check for $5k solely. I partnered with two other people to make up the $5k baseline. I know Bakich has issued the calling for help. If you can, I encourage to you to find some people, Pool your money together and let’s help support the baseball program.

My IPTAY guy helped me get this information from the 110 society. I plan to pass a check off to him next week. He told me to share with others and he would be more than happy to help facilitate this for you. His name is Kyle Shields. Message me and I will get you his contact info. He is also reaching out to EB to let him know that his cry for help is being heard.

Just wanted to get this on it’s own thread(I know there are others out there) instead of it embedded deep where no one will see it.

Go Tigers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News