ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson National Championship Ring: Lost, Found, & Returned

touchdownbob

The Mariana Trench
Gold Member
Jun 25, 2015
So, my uncle lives in a neighborhood near Charleston. He goes for a walk in his neighborhood and decides to take a break at a picnic table in a public park. (Also, keep in mind, he's a lifelong coot fan). He looked at the ground and saw what looked like a man's gold ring covered in dirt and mud. He took it home, washed it off, and sure enough, it is a 2016-2017 National Football Champion ring--the real Tiger bling. Here's where it gets rich.

Being the good guy that he is, he figured that he would try and find the owner. After a few calls, his attorney offered to take up his cause and help out. Long story short, the attorney found the manufacturer who gave him three names. The first call seems to have turned up the rightful owner.

It gets better. The Clemson grad owner showed up and gave both my uncle and his attorney a very nice reward for reuniting him with the ring. My uncle said that we're all from SC (well, not me anymore) and that we have to look out for each other. I thought that you guys might like hearing about this.. Go Tigers!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News