ADVERTISEMENT

Climate Change Now!

TopGun01

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Nov 5, 2001
Bracing for the media frenzy this week as Beryl makes it's way into Texas. Some of you have probably read the reports and watched the orgasmic descriptions by "experts" regarding the coming hurricane season. This is to be THE year where human-caused climate change produces stronger winds and more rain than ever before. I guess in recent years where storm activity was lower, that means the world's people were better stewards of the planet for a specific period of time? Wow. Amazing. Don't you feel a warm sense of security knowing we can control our climate by doing whatever liberal leaning scientists propose? Just wondering how those California windmills are working out...

Bracing for the media frenzy this week as Beryl makes it's way into Texas. Some of you have probably read the reports and watched the orgasmic descriptions by "experts" regarding the coming hurricane season. This is to be THE year where human-caused climate change produces stronger winds and more rain than ever before. I guess in recent years where storm activity was lower, that means the world's people were better stewards of the planet for a specific period of time? Wow. Amazing. Don't you feel a warm sense of security knowing we can control our climate by doing whatever liberal leaning scientists propose? Just wondering how those California windmills are working out...
Storm activity was not lower in recent years, for starters. I don't know exactly what that does for your argument though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT