ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton has "Medical Episode" near 9/11 ceremony (video)

Please tell me why cankles made her fall over a neurological condition?

Please, tell me.

Like I said, your sense of humor is suspect. Mine was a joke. It went right over your head. The post I responded to said she had strong ankles. I said hers were cankles, which are thick, no shape, ugly ankles. Get it now?

According to her doctor, she has pneumonia and was placed on antibiotics on Friday. Not particularly weird for this to happen when someone is sick like this.

Diagnosed with pneumonia? Really? It takes 15 minutes to diagnose. So she's had pneumonia like symptoms for 2-3 months and it's now just pneumonia.

Wow.

post-28652-thats-a-bold-strategy-cotton-g-g2uB.gif

Nothing's wrong to pneumonia? Also not much mention of it on facebook. Its not even trending there, but on twitter its all over the place.

Like I said, your sense of humor is suspect. Mine was a joke. It went right over your head. The post I responded to said she had strong ankles. I said hers were cankles, which are thick, no shape, ugly ankles. Get it now?
Ha ha. Sorry. But I don't take the leader of the free world that I need to vote for as a joke.

Sorry you do.

Get your priorities in shape chick. Or, act like a dumb woman. Tee hee!!! I'm voting!!!!

Ha ha. Sorry. But I don't take the leader of the free world that I need to vote for as a joke.

Sorry you do.

Get your priorities in shape chick. Or, act like a dumb woman. Tee hee!!! I'm voting!!!!

She's not the leader of the free world and I pray to God she never will be. My priorities are in order. Trying to keep her crooked, lying, cankled a$$ out and vote Trump in. #TRUMP2016

She's not the leader of the free world and I pray to God she never will be. My priorities are in order. Trying to keep her crooked, lying, cankled a$$ out and vote Trump in. #TRUMP2016
You make women look stupid. And, I'm not voting for HillDog.

Learn how to STFU

Reactions: clemsonphi683
All about the money with the Clintons. Why e-mails were destroyed. Used office as Sec of State to raise money for the Clinton Foundation"....even to the extent of paying Chelsea $900,000 a year as a "part time employee"....these people are and always have been ruthless....now back to more serious issue...our football team has got to get their act together if not Louisville and FSU will embarrass us!

You make women look stupid. And, I'm not voting for HillDog.

Learn how to STFU

You really crossed the line on that one. You're just pissed because you made yourself look like an idiot with your earlier posts when you obviously didn't know what a cankle was. You must be drunk or on crack to come back with your last post. WHY DON'T YOU STFU AND MOVE ON????

You really crossed the line on that one. You're just pissed because you made yourself look like an idiot with your earlier posts when you obviously didn't know what a cankle was. You must be drunk or on crack to come back with your last post. WHY DON'T YOU STFU AND MOVE ON????
Dumb chick. I know what a cankle is. Thick ankles and a way to shame women.

Good for you. Awesome. Can you actually give an educated response besides what Trump tells you to do or can you actually think for yourself?

I demand Hillary go on the Late Show and open up something a little tougher than a pickle jar. At minimum, a jar of jelly. That's the only way to settle this.

Reactions: crope1 and ladedade
Dumb chick. I know what a cankle is. Thick ankles and a way to shame women.

Good for you. Awesome. Can you actually give an educated response besides what Trump tells you to do or can you actually think for yourself?

I'm not a dumb chick but you are indeed an asshole. Please go away. Far, far away. ( and I did all the thinking myself when I came to the conclusion you're an asshole... )

Reactions: DecemberGrad
I'm not a dumb chick but you are indeed an asshole. Please go away. Far, far away. ( and I did all the thinking myself when I came to the conclusion you're an asshole... )
Did you get the neurological disorder I talked about earlier or do I need to spell it out for you?

Are you really that dumb? You make men look stupid if anything . Quit embarrassing yourself.
Where am I wrong? Spell it out. Hillary has a neurological disorder. It's not hard.

I'm not voting for her. But, let's leave the joking aside. She's sick....lol. But, she likely has a serious disease.

Of course she's sick that's the point of the whole thread. @amynhop made a joke about her Cankles (where calves and ankles morph). It was funny. Your responses are beyond rude and childish. Just my take. Carry on man.

How can someone think that video is staged? There are some real idiots on this board. I'm guessing trump must have hired some look a likes and had them do this.

And since when to government employees ride around in conversion vans?

Reactions: vinotiger
Diagnosed with pneumonia? Really? It takes 15 minutes to diagnose. So she's had pneumonia like symptoms for 2-3 months and it's now just pneumonia.

Wow.

post-28652-thats-a-bold-strategy-cotton-g-g2uB.gif
She probably does have pneumonia, but she also has shown symptoms that look like siezures- I am starting to wonder if she has early stage symptoms of Parkinsons.

Worst thing that can happen is she has to withdraw. Anyone else will likely defeat Trump. Trump wins if she is the nominee IMO. He will eat her up in debates and wiki isn't done.
He will eat her up? Why because he will act like an immature 12 year old boy and call her crooked Hillary? He will mention emails, Benghazi, and the Clinton foundation ... all the conservative hot buttons. And then what? Will he actually have some concrete and realistic plans on his policies and he plans to govern? The man is the least qualified candidate I have ever seen in my lifetime. He doesn't have a clue. Not a damn clue at all. Just ask former the former Presidents George and W Bush, Romney, and McCain who wouldn't even attend the RNC. Embarrassing and never been seen before. Reality TV show candidate. Eat her up my ass!

Reactions: valleyrat
Parkinson's is pretty obvious to see. I don't see Parkinson's. It would be noticeable when she walks. I'm no doctor, and I certainly don't pay much attention her, because I'm no globalist, either.

Of course she's sick that's the point of the whole thread. @amynhop made a joke about her Cankles (where calves and ankles morph). It was funny. Your responses are beyond rude and childish. Just my take. Carry on man.
Watch someone you care about walk and fall and then joke about cankles.

Or, watch who may be the leader of the free world fall and joke about cankles.

Too funny. Lol. So childish.

But, carry on and then bitch when she Fing wins the election......woo hoo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT