ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton has "Medical Episode" near 9/11 ceremony (video)

Watch someone you care about walk and fall and then joke about cankles.

Or, watch who may be the leader of the free world fall and joke about cankles.

Too funny. Lol. So childish.

But, carry on and then bitch when she Fing wins the election......woo hoo.
What point are you trying to make? It looks to me like you started out baiting @amynhop. You then got called on it and now in an attempt to save face are trolling yourself.

What point are you trying to make? It looks to me like you started out baiting @amynhop. You then got called on it and now in an attempt to save face are trolling yourself.
Nope. Just said Clinton has a neurological condition. Amy nix thinks it's funny.

Won't be funny when Clinton wins and it won't be because of her cankles.

Carry on though.

He's trying to save face and just keeps posting and digging himself in deeper and deeper. Needs to take his own advice and STFU-

Watch someone you care about walk and fall and then joke about cankles.

Or, watch who may be the leader of the free world fall and joke about cankles.

Too funny. Lol. So childish.

But, carry on and then bitch when she Fing wins the election......woo hoo.

Holy shit man, you are one sad individual.

@amynhop has rustled you to the point that you probably should go and change your Depends.

what you should be posting is an apology for referring to her as a dumb chic, more than once. out of line, and not necessary IYAM
Because she is. Not apologizing. You point out Clinton's Heath problems. Making fun of Clinton's weight won't help in electing Trump.

Nope. Just said Clinton has a neurological condition. Amy nix thinks it's funny.

Carry on though.
I think you are taking things far to seriously. Also why use her name instead of her screen name? Im guessing that is her name and not another troll attempt. Just seems odd to me.

I think you are taking things far to seriously. Also why use her name instead of her screen name? Im guessing that is her name and not another troll attempt. Just seems odd to me.
Follow along. Sad thing is people who take this election as a joke. All fun & games.

Read my earlier posts.

Perhaps you're just insecure about your own fat wife?
21228c7356096b0da2f97964ffc9745d.jpg

video looks bad. im concerned.

but you know who should be really really concerned. donald trump. because biden, kaine, or bernie all win this election by 8+.

Reactions: toolucky52384
Follow along. Sad thing is people who take this election as a joke. All fun & games.

Read my earlier posts.
I did and forgot what they said. Dont care enough to go back and read them again. Also, anything can be joked about. Who are you to say things are off limits.

Example: If i said " I really miss Robin Williams. It would have been great if he could have hung around a little longer." Some people will find it funny. Some people will think it is a bad joke because it is corny. Some people will get offended over it. None of these people can tell the others what they should think about it though. When you do that you look like an idiot.

I thought the Cankle joke was corny. Sorry @amynhop but it was. You dont see me or anyone else that thought it was corny bitching and whining about it. Thats what idiotic SJW do.

I did and forgot what they said. Dont care enough to go back and read them again. Also, anything can be joked about. Who are you to say things are off limits.

Example: If i said " I really miss Robin Williams. It would have been great if he could have hung around a little longer." Some people will find it funny. Some people will think it is a bad joke because it is corny. Some people will get offended over it. None of these people can tell the others what they should think about it though. When you do that you look like an idiot.

I thought the Cankle joke was corny. Sorry @amynhop but it was. You dont see me or anyone else that thought it was corny bitching and whining about it. Thats what idiotic SJW do.
I was lost at your post

Carry on though.

Uncalled for. You are very low-

According to her doctor, she has pneumonia and was placed on antibiotics on Friday. Not particularly weird for this to happen when someone is sick like this.

Seriously, dude? That's total crap. Pneumonia doesn't do that. You're a terrible doctor if you think so.

Seriously, dude? That's total crap. Pneumonia doesn't do that. You're a terrible doctor if you think so.

I assume you are also a Doctor then, and feel it's reasonable to diagnose a patient based on a single 30 second video?

I assume you are also a Doctor then, and feel it's reasonable to diagnose a patient based on a single 30 second video?

Half true. I know that a reasonably healthy person does not pass out from pneumonia. Any reasonable physician should know that.

Half true. I know that a reasonably healthy person does not pass out from pneumonia. Any reasonable physician should know that.

And you can attempt your liberal spin all you want, but I KNOW that that was not due to pneumonia.

And you can attempt your liberal spin all you want, but I KNOW that that was not due to pneumonia.

Liberal spin? If you scroll up a few posts you can see what I think.

Here, I was just pointing out that you are obviously talking out of your ass.

And if by the remote chance that it was due to pneumonia, she needs to be in a nursing home, bc pneumonia does not effect healthy people in that manner.

Ok, so you are serious? The only people that would swoon with pneumonia are invalids, small children, senior citizens, and maybe pregnant women. I am not talking out of my ass. I am talking from experience as an M.D.

You can and will say what you want. That's what you liberals do. I couldn't care less if Clinton dies from whatever she has tomorrow. The point is that even if Trump swooned like she did, and FOX NEWS determined that it was pneumonia, I would have the exact same response. It's bullshit. It's not even possible. But you retards can believe what you want to believe.

Ok, so you are serious? The only people that would swoon with pneumonia are invalids, small children, senior citizens, and maybe pregnant women. I am not talking out of my ass. I am talking from experience as an M.D.

By every single objective measure both hrc and djt are, in fact, senior citizens.

She's a senior citizen

Valid point. But I meant a sickly senior. My parents are senior citizens, but I promise you, that doesn't happen if they get sick with pneumonia.

Not directed at you, but Americans are so stupid and gullible that the media will spin this to where it doesn't matter.

I've gotten to where I don't really care. I expect HC to win. That's not the point. My point is that these assholes like IceHeart whatever the fvk his name is actually believe this is due to pneumonia. That's absurd. It makes me crazy that people are that stupid or blind.

You can and will say what you want. That's what you liberals do. I couldn't care less if Clinton dies from whatever she has tomorrow. The point is that even if Trump swooned like she did, and FOX NEWS determined that it was pneumonia, I would have the exact same response. It's bullshit. It's not even possible. But you retards can believe what you want to believe.
you seem like a great doctor... are you taking new patients?

ADVERTISEMENT