ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton has "Medical Episode" near 9/11 ceremony (video)

I am an excellent doctor. Hillary is a piece of shit and no I would not offer to help her. EVER!

That's not exactly true. That's how I feel. But to clarify, I helped J. Edwards wife when at Georgetown despite wanting to punch him in the face. So...while I despise some of these people, when it comes down to it, I do my very best to help them. It's a sad existence for sure.

You're better than that dude. The only spinning going on is the media not reporting the truth and spinning anything Trump says into BS. She has all the money, the media that won't report who she is and is BARELY ahead....before the debates.

I don't wish anything to be wrong with herm but there are recent pics where she doesn't look well and stories as well. Maybe she's THAT stressed, but the media work all information in her favor. May as well have the fvcking USSR media here.

I personally think she is not further ahead because of the email thing. Did you see her get grilled the other night on MSNBC? She got like 7 questions on emails. That is a lot of scrutiny on that subject when you think Trump want show his tax returns possibly bc he has something to hide too. I don't recall them grilling Trump over one gaffe like they did her on the emails.

As for her being sick, that is fine, I like Kaine Better anyway.

I personally think she is not further ahead because of the email thing. Did you see her get grilled the other night on MSNBC? She got like 7 questions on emails. That is a lot of scrutiny on that subject when you think Trump want show his tax returns possibly bc he has something to hide too. I don't recall them grilling Trump over one gaffe like they did her on the emails.

As for her being sick, that is fine, I like Kaine Better anyway.

The only thing he is hiding is the fact that he makes billions of dollars...legitimately. But dipshits like you and ice heart will interpret that as if he can't relate to the common American and will accuse him of "being rich." He has nothing to gain by sharing his tax returns. On the other hand, HC compromised our national security for her personal gain. That should be unforgivable. Yet you folks will excuse that to the end of your life...God knows why. Let's agree to disagree, because I cannot understand your thought processes and obviously you cannot understand mine.

Sick in more ways than one.
Id say y'all are the sick idiots for making fun of someone fainting. She has enough other things you could find. Do you have health problems? Post a video and we'll make fun of you.

Grow up!

Worst thing that can happen is she has to withdraw. Anyone else will likely defeat Trump. Trump wins if she is the nominee IMO. He will eat her up in debates and wiki isn't done.
No way trump gets elected.

Id say y'all are the sick idiots for making fun of someone fainting. She has enough other things you could find. Do you have health problems? Post a video and we'll make fun of you.

Grow up!
Wasn't making fun of anyone just stating the facts. Sorry you're not grown up enough to see it.

The only thing he is hiding is the fact that he makes billions of dollars...legitimately. But dipshits like you and ice heart will interpret that as if he can't relate to the common American and will accuse him of "being rich." He has nothing to gain by sharing his tax returns. On the other hand, HC compromised our national security for her personal gain. That should be unforgivable. Yet you folks will excuse that to the end of your life...God knows why. Let's agree to disagree, because I cannot understand your thought processes and obviously you cannot understand mine.
He's not showing his tax returns because his real income is embarrassingly low compared to his hype and reveals he pays almost no taxes.

If it's actually pneumonia and she went to Chelsea's house and exposed her grandchild to it, then her judgment is even worse than I thought. Either it's not pneumonia, the grandchild isn't there and they sterilized the entire house, or she's proven herself to be a bigger idiot than I even imagined.

she's proven herself to be a bigger idiot than I even imagined.
That's the correct answer.

If all he is hiding is that he is making billions then he has no reason not to release his tax returns. He has already said he makes billions and billions so that is nothing new. If his tax returns show that then he is being honest and enjoying the fruits of his labors. But if they don't show than then that is another story. You cant say "He want show it bc it will show he makes billions" when he already says that....that just makes no sense.

How did she exactly compromise our security for personal gain btw? Did she make money off her emails? Likewise, is there any evidence that our national security was compromised? None has been shown yet. But Trump openly encourages the Russians to Hack the US election system on record.....how about that?

Used to Americans would try to lock up someone for being cozy to the Russians. Now it is celebrated when a man openly has a man crush on the Russian leader, a despot that is responsible for many political deaths and widespread disaster in Syria and many other Baltic states. Even Orrin Hatch said it is very wrong to say that Putin is better than ANY President. Yet your man seems to like cozying up to former Communists. That is truly sad. What would Reagan say about that I wonder?

As for agreeing to disagree Boose, you only say that bc you know that your argument will get decimated against Ice or me when it comes to Trump. I actually enjoy your writing btw and you do make good points at times so please keep disagreeing with me. But be warned that the facts are not on your side when it comes to Trump. He is probably the only R that cant beat a terrible candidate.

Reactions: toolucky52384
ezgif.com-gif-maker_zpssfqdcyka.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT