ADVERTISEMENT

Coexist

OrangeBaron

Valles Marineris
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2010
ever notice that the folks with the coexist bumper stickers are the most closed minded extremists of all? What a shame. It is like the concept that college campuses are openminded! They are the greatest bastions of hate in our society.

ever notice that the folks with the coexist bumper stickers are the most closed minded extremists of all? What a shame. It is like the concept that college campuses are openminded! They are the greatest bastions of hate in our society.
What is your basis for this observation? I'm not saying these people aren't close minded, but how did you come to your conclusion?

The COEXIST movement is fundamentally anti-Christian values.

It is a veiled ploy to say we should all get along and respect each others beliefs. But only the T leads to salvation. And Jesus has directed us all to spread his message.

While Jesus loves everyone no matter what letter in the word they are represented by, he would not approve or accept them.

There is a huge difference between love and acceptance.

Also only one of those is fully represented by sacrifice for love and a gift of eternal life not dependent on deeds and actions.

I have never noticed that. I know quite a few folks with these bumper stickers and they are all live and let live kind of folks. Where did you get this information or did you just make it up?

And college campuses are the greatest bastions of hate in our society? Really? I'm betting that the local skin heads or the black panthers can beat them hands down. Again, where's this info coming from. What's your measuring system that indicates this. Or are you making it up b/c you heard Hannity say it.

It is a veiled ploy to say we should all get along and respect each others beliefs. But only the T leads to salvation. And Jesus has directed us all to spread his message.

While Jesus loves everyone no matter what letter in the word they are represented by, he would not approve or accept them.

Also only one of those is fully represented by sacrifice for love and a gift of eternal life not dependent on deeds and actions.

I refer you to the tail of the good samaritan.

And again, I don't think you know anything about these folks, they believe that everyone should be allowed to have the beliefs that they want and we should all live together happily. Not sure how this is anti Christian.

Reactions: clemsontyger04
I refer you to the tail of the good samaritan.

And again, I don't think you know anything about these folks, they believe that everyone should be allowed to have the beliefs that they want and we should all live together happily. Not sure how this is anti Christian.
A good neighbor should should try and help the other person be saved.

The good samaritan was about helping your fellow man. Very different argument to help versus accept anti Christian values.

I just want to make sure I am following your argument. You agree with the OP that people with coexist stickers are close minded extremists, because they are likely refusing to convert to the religion that you chose for yourself? You think christians can "love" but should not "accept" non-christians?

It seems to me that you are the close minded extremist. Pretty soon you will be advocating for throwing gays off of roofs.

Reactions: clemsontyger04
I don't know - most people with this one are open to all sorts of beliefs:

coexist-firearm-gun-manufacturer-logo-sticker.jpg

That said - I'm no fan of Colt or Springfield Armory.

I just want to make sure I am following your argument. You agree with the OP that people with coexist stickers are close minded extremists, because they are likely refusing to convert to the religion that you chose for yourself? You think christians can "love" but should not "accept" non-christians?

It seems to me that you are the close minded extremist. Pretty soon you will be advocating for throwing gays off of roofs.
You only mention one thing I wrote and believe "You think christians can "love" but should not "accept" non-christians?" The rest of your supposition or conclusions are baseless and not at all my beliefs.The leap to thinking I would support throwing anyone off a roof is moronic, as it is completely contrary to a belief of loving someone. You definitely need help in following arguments.

What is your basis for this observation? I'm not saying these people aren't close minded, but how did you come to your conclusion?
I have to agree with you. I’m not a liberal at all but most my friends are liberals. I tend to agree that they are more accepting of people.

I find conservatives to be less accepting, they won’t even let non Christians buy beer on Sunday mornings.

ADVERTISEMENT