ADVERTISEMENT

Coldest spring on record, Global Warming myth continues to melt

And yet ice at both poles hits historic low levels for this time of year. It blows my mind that people continue to argue this. How much of this is affected by humans is debatable, but the fact that it is occurring is not. Oh, nice troll job too.

Ponds and lakes up here have been ice free since mid February. We usually have ice until late March. You have to be pretty clueless to deny there's global warming. Maybe it isn't caused by humans but it's happening.

Take recommendations for posters worse than OP. Just god awful and fills up the message board with drivel.

Reactions: Smiling_Tiger
If gonna warming is real then why is it still so cold despite all the aerosol cans I've been going outside and spraying into the air?

Reactions: agantt
And yet ice at both poles hits historic low levels for this time of year. It blows my mind that people continue to argue this. How much of this is affected by humans is debatable, but the fact that it is occurring is not. Oh, nice troll job too.

This. The people that think humans are the primary cause and know all the answers as to what is going to happen, and just as dumb as the ones that think nothing is going on.

Reactions: scott in nashville
Take recommendations for posters worse than OP. Just god awful and fills up the message board with drivel.
tenor.gif

Reactions: CU1TruTiger4Life
I'm just ticked that I have to cover my blueberry bushes again. This is like the 4th time I have had to do it this month and it's a pain the rear every time.

Reactions: scartiger
Out in Denver it’s been the mildest winter in recent memory according to folks that have lived out here for a long time. Snowfall has been the worst or one of the worst in 30 years.

It’s in the 70s today.

You know your trolling. They know your trolling. Yet, they still get trolled.

This trolls me.

Ahhhh, the troll twice removed.

Nice OP, you got me. 9.5/10

And you're use of your has trolled me. Trollception!

Reactions: bizlat
Thank you.

Global warming is impossible. We all know the earth is flat and that the poles don't actually exist.

And yet ice at both poles hits historic low levels for this time of year. It blows my mind that people continue to argue this. How much of this is affected by humans is debatable, but the fact that it is occurring is not. Oh, nice troll job too.[/QUOTE
http://www.climatedepot.com/2018/03...-solar-activity-approaches-near-200-year-low/

Op pulls this one out every time there is a frost and still the dildos bite in droves.

If only you could convince me that the President of the United States and the head of the EPA were just trolling me I would feel better.

You or someone else on here has posted that before. I read through it before and, regardless of my views on climate change, it doesn't prove anything. They show a couple graphs before and after but they don't explain anything other than to say it's fake data. What was the reason NOAA gave for the adjustments? Was that reason mathematically sound? What is wrong with using estimates? Are the estimates based on good math. That article just reads like an uneducated hit piece, hiding it's lack of scientific literacy behind some graphs.

Bare in mind, I am not saying NOAA is correct in reference to the things they talk about in the article. Only that the article fall wholly short of proving it's point.

Basically, I am saying it's fake news.

Great stuff. By the way, we had one of the warmest winters in a while out here in Idaho. Does that cancel out the East Coast stuff? Asking for a friend...

Scientist and health experts can’t agree on what we are supposed to eat, but they all agree on weather... the thing professionals incorrectly predict all the time.

ADVERTISEMENT