ADVERTISEMENT

College game day

Kirk says he feels more comfortable with his sons inside the Clemson football program than he would anywhere else.

Desmond Howard says he would not let his sons play and took into account that Covid affects black people disproportionately.

Corso says he doesn’t think we should have a season until Feb

source.gif

Kirk says he feels more comfortable with his sons inside the Clemson football program than he would anywhere else.

Desmond Howard says he would not let his sons play and took into account that Covid affects black people disproportionately.

1. Yes
2. It's the individuals choice.
3. Corso would have been a great VP nominee for Joe Biden.

Desmond is correct, however, it disproportionately affects black people because of the communities they are living in. I would think these kids would be a lot safer in their athletic programs with better health care and frequent testing.

Reactions: lcctay
Team Covid and the boards house libs are devasted!
Maybe the domestic terrorist party will riot in protest...

Hopefully the show isn't all about BLM nonsense. They should have plenty of interesting material just talking about what the schools and teams have had to do to prevent coronavirus infection and about all the drama of putting the season together (or canceling it, in the case of the Big-10 and the PAC-12).

Reactions: Steven15
Hopefully the show isn't all about BLM nonsense. They should have plenty of interesting material just talking about what the schools and teams have had to do to prevent coronavirus infection and about all the drama of putting the season together (or canceling it, in the case of the Big-10 and the PAC-12).
Personally I don’t think they have much choice. They have hitched their wagon to it with the NBA and NFL so I’m sure it will be a bigger part than most people want to see.

Personally I don’t think they have much choice. They have hitched their wagon to it with the NBA and NFL so I’m sure it will be a bigger part than most people want to see.
Yes they do. ESPN and every other channel has played in nonstop for months. Can we not have two hours where you know we actually talk football? I watched a little while at the gym and did see where they did start talking about the season so hopefully that will he the focus

Michigan dude is totally pissed because some people asked him if he was an athlete because he’s black & was wearing a hoodie

Reactions: ChicagoTiger85
Yes they do. ESPN and every other channel has played in nonstop for months. Can we not have two hours where you know we actually talk football? I watched a little while at the gym and did see where they did start talking about the season so hopefully that will he the focus
Yeah heaven forbid they highlight players positively impacting the world.

Not rich black people

Oh yay people who tune into a sports show revolving entirely around black athletes get to be lectured by said black athletes about how everyone is racist. I think they finally defeated racism.

Silly me for thinking I could escape politics for a brief time watching a football show.

I'm not...I'm excited as hell about it...

But I just wish they would talk a little more football & a LOT less Covid/Social Justice...that shit has been shoved in our faces enough for 20 lifetimes...

Sure. Let’s just ignore the 2 biggest story lines and pretend like they do not exist.

Reactions: cyclotiger

Wtf? Tell em Herbie!

Sure. Let’s just ignore the 2 biggest story lines and pretend like they do not exist.
It's a FOOTBALL show...how about breaking down the teams & how the season will play out? Favorites & dark horses? Heisman contenders? Stuff like that...we get plenty of that other shit on every news channel & social media daily...

ADVERTISEMENT