ADVERTISEMENT

Comrade Kamala's First Policy Proposal Is A Communist Price Cap On Groceries. - Doubles Down. Holistically

The MSM is trying to force me into voting for Chase Oliver?
If you're that stupid, you can't be helped.

I don't like the system as it stands. I don't consider Trump a Republican/Conservative. I voted for him because I would never vote for Hillary. I didn't know what I was getting.

At this point you're either voting for more prosperity, or poverty.

Not to mention COMMUNISM!

• Haha
Reactions: fatpiggy and dpic73
I think they do... with Democrats. To be honest, I'm pretty much a "shrug" guy on both the stock market and inflation. Unlike most on here, I'm not rich, don't own my own company, and don't heavily invest in the stock market. Despite only making a fairly decent living as an oracle database guy, my lifestyle is 100% unchanged from Obama to Trump to Biden. I expect that to continue with either Harris or Trump in charge.

That being said, I recall Trump bragging on the stock market all the time while he was President and predicting a stock market crash if Biden was elected in 2020. Obviously that didn't happen, but all you Trumpians suddenly stopped caring about the stock market and went all in on the national debt and inflation when Biden was elected.
Apparently you don't go to the grocery story, buy gas for a car, or anything else. You're a hermit.

That's the only way anyone could buy your story.

Key point being, you only care about yourself. Your shit is the same. Nevermind other people suffering from finacial troubles due to terrible policies, or babies being killed.

Reactions: fatpiggy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT