ADVERTISEMENT

Conducted a Poll Last night....

4 of us

only had time to contact

900 registered voters

TRUMP was up

took 73% of those polled.

#SaveAmericaVoteTrump2020
Trump will carry most of the south. No doubt of that. The problem is the swing states. Red states will vote red. Blue states will vote blue. It always comes down to the 'swing" states. FYI: Trump is down double digits in most of the swing states. At this point against Clinton, he was down 3.5 points. I'm not saying Biden will win. But, without a doubt Trump is in trouble...and he knows it. And all the Republicans in Washington know it. Biden's choice of running mate will be key. It will be far more important than in most presidential races.

I thought last election was bad, this one is atrocious. I cant imagine how anyone could get excited about either of them

Reactions: jroller
Trump will carry most of the south. No doubt of that. The problem is the swing states. Red states will vote red. Blue states will vote blue. It always comes down to the 'swing" states. FYI: Trump is down double digits in most of the swing states. At this point against Clinton, he was down 3.5 points. I'm not saying Biden will win. But, without a doubt Trump is in trouble...and he knows it. And all the Republicans in Washington know it. Biden's choice of running mate will be key. It will be far more important than in most presidential races.

I seriously don't think biden makes it to election day

xenophobia talk

china connection

Ukraine issue

logan act

40 year resume- avg at best

I seriously don't think biden makes it to election day

xenophobia talk

china connection

Ukraine issue

logan act

40 year resume- avg at best
Okay. Let's put it this way. If you go to Vegas you ain't gonna get good odds on Trump winning again. But, one can always keep dreaming...

EcTHJEYUcAEGd4_

Its sad that the choices are Trump and Biden. Then again, you have to be insane to want to be potus.
Trump is NOT part of the NWO/Deep State/Cabol. The Media is & Many politicians are. This is why they want Trump Out. These people Don’t have America’s or The American People’s Best Interest @ Heart & That’s Putting It Mildly. One Cannot Be In The NWO/Cabol/Deep State Without Giving Their Allegiance To Lucifer. These People Take On The Characteristics Of The One They Give Their Allegiance To. The Bible Gives This Description Of Lucifer.... He’s A Liar & The Father Of Lies.... He’s A Deceiver.... He’s The Author Of Confusion.... He ONLY Comes To Kill, Steal & Destroy! That’s Who These People Worship. How Do You Think They Feel About Us? They Don’t Give A Rip About Anyone But Themselves. If You Read Revelation 6, Starting With The 6Th Seal & Following, You’ll See What GOD Is Going To Do To These Demonic Douche Bags!

Its sad that the choices are Trump and Biden. Then again, you have to be insane to want to be potus.
I get why Trump won. He stuck to his guns and did what he said he was going to do for the most part. you may disagree with what he said he was going to do, but he delivered as best he could while stiffarming Pelosi.

How about the Dems two back to back candidates. Killary and Sleepy Joe.

Trump may be an ass. But holy hell how corrupt are those two Dems.

trump wins big/ even those in the cities are starting to beome educated,

I even think some college professors are like- maybe I was wrong.....

people are actually seeing the result of the DNC platform in all its glory playing out right in front of us.

trump wins big/ even those in the cities are starting to beome educated,

I even think some college professors are like- maybe I was wrong.....

people are actually seeing the result of the DNC platform in all its glory playing out right in front of us.
gAoRV.png
From one of the most accurate prediction agencies, PredictIt Market Probabilities. This is updated every four hours. Trump is in deep doody...

gAoRV.png
From one of the most accurate prediction agencies, PredictIt Market Probabilities. This is updated every four hours. Trump is in deep doody...

thats totally inaccurate

it does not take into account the democrats want to stop capitalism and develop a new economic system

they want to take the flag down and get rid of the pledge of allegiance

just not gonna pass mustard bud

ADVERTISEMENT