ADVERTISEMENT

Confused. What's DJ's point here?

I think he’s saying that colleges are protecting their guys better than the NFL.

I never knew that all PAC 12 football players were such Betas. Biggest group of loser vaginas I’ve ever seen.
And if TL said the same thing Pac12 players were saying... would you call him a beta... asking for a friend

God social media sucks. These are college students..on scholarship with academic requirements in place; and this form of communication is COMPLETELY unintelligible. Everyone here scratching their head trying to decipher if they’re upset with our next franchise qb’s position... If NIL becomes what I’m sure it will be I’m out

Will Dabo be allowed to implement his in season social media ban or will it be considered suppression of the players right to free speech?

God social media sucks. These are college students..on scholarship with academic requirements in place; and this form of communication is COMPLETELY unintelligible. Everyone here scratching their head trying to decipher if they’re upset with our next franchise qb’s position... If NIL becomes what I’m sure it will be I’m out
I have indeed found Twitter to be unintelligible the past 4 years, and I'm not referring to college football players who are very young adults.

I think he’s saying that colleges are protecting their guys better than the NFL.

I never knew that all PAC 12 football players were such Betas. Biggest group of loser vaginas I’ve ever seen.
Seems like the opposite to me. He’s saying the NFL is being more circumspect.

How many positive tests were there when the athletes and coaches came back? How many are there now, among this group?

Looks like they're being taken care of ... of course someone will eventually get it, but they will find it and treat it immediately. If someone test negative, why worry about practicing with them. I wish everyone I was around had to be tested frequently.

TL nailed it. Wise beyond his years.
Glad DJ gets to learn the system and sharpen his skills under TLs leadership. DJ is also very mature and intelligent. We are so blessed to have DW4 and just a year later TL. And everything points toward yet another great leader and championship caliber QB in DJ. Sometimes it doesn't seem real... This incredible run is amazing.

I would love to see you walk up to TL and call him a beta to his face. I imagine you would beta out. What would that make you... a gamma?

Also buckle up, because when NIL comes around you really arent going to like the new look of college athletics.
TeTKN3a.gif

Reactions: ClemsonMullet
Will Dabo be allowed to implement his in season social media ban or will it be considered suppression of the players right to free speech?
I think it should be banned...for the spelling...

Does anyone take English classes anymore??

You pay $10/month for social media

I would love to see you walk up to TL and call him a beta to his face. I imagine you would beta out. What would that make you... a gamma?

Also buckle up, because when NIL comes around you really arent going to like the new look of college athletics.

Ummm ok. If he was carrying on like these PAC 12 idiots then he would be a Beta and I’d be embarrassed of him.

Gonna be a sad sad day on Nov 3 for most of y’all when Trump gets voted out
Nah be another day I get up and go to work like every other hard working American. My life won't change that much till they get enough libs on the sc to start stripping the constitution. Which is what my grandkids will have to live with, not me.

Nah be another day I get up and go to work like every other hard working American. My life won't change that much till they get enough libs on the sc to start stripping the constitution. Which is what my grandkids will have to live with, not me.

6b4124cc-1.png

the fact that the Pac12 athletes demanded 50% of revenue tells me all i need to know about their level of understanding of how the economics of collegiate athletics work

Reactions: hallmans
50% lol

nowhwere did they ask for 50.

not CNN

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/article244680267.html

Some of the players' demands seem radical: 50% of all revenue shared with the players. Some modest: A civic-engagement task force to address issues such as racial injustice in college sports. Some are already being addressed: NCAA rule changes allowing compensation for name, image and likeness. Of immediate concern with COVID-19, they're asking for player-approved healthy and safety standards enforced by a third party.

“I think it’s all attainable,” said attorney Tim Nevius, a former NCAA investigator who has now represents college players in cases involving NCAA issues. “I think people see these as strong demands due to the historic denial of these basic rights to college athletes. People have trouble wrapping their heads around the fact that these are workers in a multibillion dollar industry.”

not only do they want 50% of the gate

they want 100% of endorsement too

they want their cake and they wanna eat

guess a 6 digit scholarship isnt enough

i doubt i will watch a pc12 game every again unless clemson is playing them

dont like watching pu$$ies play football

i have no respect for that mentality

Reactions: scartiger
ADVERTISEMENT