ADVERTISEMENT

Conservative Democrats to Turn on Liberal Democraps

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
Hearing there are a lot of Conservative Democrats who now want to walk away from the policies of the old Nancy Pelosi Regime

Hearing the Conservative Democrats are going to make deals with the Republicans

Lets see what happens with this new developing story

And yes it is happening so doubt me at your own peril

Hearing there are a lot of Conservative Democrats who now want to walk away from the policies of the old Nancy Pelosi Regime

yes. everyone on this board believes that you know what you are talking about.

DOUBT ME AT YOUR OWN PERIL.

Did you really just type that?

Dems and republicans making deals with each other? That is outlandish and unheard of. Never in our history has anything like this happened.

DOUBT ME AT YOUR OWN PERIL.

Did you really just type that?

Dems and republicans making deals with each other? That is outlandish and unheard of. Never in our history has anything like this happened.

Deals in politics and life are done every day in America

The fun part is the minority party or so it seems are going to whip the dog with the tail

Biden will never get impeached but is going to become a flunky for the Republican Party as i see
it

Seems like an unusual move, for the group that wields total power from the shadows to suddenly just give it all up to the minority opposition...when there's no reason on earth to do so.

Y'all can't even keep your fantasies straight anymore.

yes. everyone on this board believes that you know what you are talking about.

Based on my observations of the posts I read on here of some people You excluded of course I have nothing to worry about as to people thinking I know what I am talking about

Again you excluded

Sounds like a step forward to me... Make the extreme elements of both parties ride the bench and get some business done with the moderates of both sides.
Since you have this figured out then in a high level summary tell us how to fix immigration reform with a centrist approach that could pass.

Since you have this figured out then in a high level summary tell us how to fix immigration reform with a centrist approach that could pass.
Sure man... I'm personally pretty soft on immigration. This country was literally BUILT by people from other countries fleeing their homelands in search of a better life. These folks come over and take jobs that no one else wants. They work their asses off and their children go on to do great things for this country.

And there've always been folks like you that view them as sub human criminals. Two hundred years ago, you've have been crying, pissing and moaning about those dirty Irish. A hundred fifty years ago you've have been holding a sign telling the WOPs (Italians and Germans) to get out. Ditto for the waves of Chinese and Japanese that showed up on our shores in the late 1800s/early 1900s.

We are a country of immigrants... Hell, it's engraved on the base of the Statue of Liberty: "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free."

Immigrants aren't criminals by and large... FBI numbers show this without a doubt. A US citizen is FAR more likely to break the law than an Immigrant. They aren't drug smugglers. Around 90% of the illegal drugs smuggled into the US come from ports of entry, NOT on the backs of folks sneaking across the border.

There's a labor shortage in the US. I say put these folks to work. Give them jobs and let them work their asses off to better themselves. If they can't do that, deport them. If they do, give them US citizenship and welcome them to the family.

Sure man... I'm personally pretty soft on immigration. This country was literally BUILT by people from other countries fleeing their homelands in search of a better life. These folks come over and take jobs that no one else wants. They work their asses off and their children go on to do great things for this country.

And there've always been folks like you that view them as sub human criminals. Two hundred years ago, you've have been crying, pissing and moaning about those dirty Irish. A hundred fifty years ago you've have been holding a sign telling the WOPs (Italians and Germans) to get out. Ditto for the waves of Chinese and Japanese that showed up on our shores in the late 1800s/early 1900s.

We are a country of immigrants... Hell, it's engraved on the base of the Statue of Liberty: "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free."

Immigrants aren't criminals by and large... FBI numbers show this without a doubt. A US citizen is FAR more likely to break the law than an Immigrant. They aren't drug smugglers. Around 90% of the illegal drugs smuggled into the US come from ports of entry, NOT on the backs of folks sneaking across the border.

There's a labor shortage in the US. I say put these folks to work. Give them jobs and let them work their asses off to better themselves. If they can't do that, deport them. If they do, give them US citizenship and welcome them to the family.
You didnt give an answer to what I asked but rather just gave your rationale for open borders.

So where exactly did you hear me say anything about welfare? I said take them and let them have the jobs that no one else wants. If they don't wanna work THEN deport them.
You know this is what is currently happening. Make like you are a senator and give me a 5 point or so high overview immigration reform plan that that could pass receiving bipartisan votes.

So where exactly did you hear me say anything about welfare? I said take them and let them have the jobs that no one else wants. If they don't wanna work THEN deport them.
If you support the current govt handling of illegal immigrants then you support it. You cannot selectively say you like one part only and justify and ignore the rest.

What a bunch of bullshit

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Good deal... this, coming from you lets me know that I'm probably in pretty good shape morally... Aren't you the guy that had a Nazi symbol on his avatar? If not, my apologies.
You are correct. This is the old Humas Butthole/JoeBidenSniffsKids and he had a swastika over a rainbow flag as his last avatar. If he disagrees with you, you know you're on high ground. He's morally bankrupt.

Good deal... this, coming from you lets me know that I'm probably in pretty good shape morally... Aren't you the guy that had a Nazi symbol on his avatar? If not, my apologies.

You are correct. This is the old Humas Butthole/JoeBidenSniffsKids and he had a swastika over a rainbow flag as his last avatar. If he disagrees with you, you know you're on high ground. He's morally bankrupt.

He's the only guy on the board who I've got on my ban list. Even left off the guys with actual explicit racist people as their avatars.

@PalmettoTiger1 proven correct. BOOM!

Please don’t think I am a Nostradamus , but this blind pig gets it right on occasion

Let year my family sold all hard real estate rental assets and put cash into short term munis and treasuries

That is what we are still doing

Hunkering down for the financial battering on the way

The 2024 election is going to be a huge beat down

I will let you guess for who

I was expecting a better red showing in 2022 but that was a surprise

Watch the Pete Buttegieg drama

It is going to get nasty

of course I don’t want crooked bum Republicans as I want civility and a country moving forward in a reasonable courteous manner that makes sense so bbq bad pubs too

To throw some gas on the fire I will soon be advocating for hydrogen fuel cells for cars and modular nuclear reactors in my area of South Carolina

Why fuel cells because it whips the crap out of heavy weight of batteries and the use of dangerous rare elements

Did a paper on this combination once

Working on ideas to link a small HBCU college to head that initiative through state and DOE with Savannah River engaged

Coming from a fat old bald dumb as rocks white man that has to be racist

Reactions: TigerGrowls
See where declassifying All Covid related documents going to Biden to sign or VETO

Talk about a dilemma

This transparency if signed will put a bunch of people on the really hot seat

If Biden vetoes the legislation talk about Hell to pay

I an really in favor of a veto as that will enrage the country into Biden and China hate

ADVERTISEMENT