ADVERTISEMENT

Conspiracy Theories? (GOAT Thread)

Before the war the Nazis found a portal to the inner world (hollow earth theory). Records were destroyed near end of war but Hitler escaped in a U boat and is still living there due to advanced alien medical technology
... go on .... Im listening .... havent heard that one before ....and Im scared of the rabbit hole I'll fall into if I start googling it LOL

Reactions: REDSKNDON
... go on .... Im listening .... havent heard that one before ....and Im scared of the rabbit hole I'll fall into if I start googling it LOL

Supposedly its under the Antarctic ice sheet but Dats about all the details I know. Believe someone wrote a book about it

What you are saying is true, based on the accounts we were told....by others who were in the bunker with him and the Russians...who we were going to war with. I just don't see how we can believe them.

Hitler and his drug addiction was told to us through all the documentation his two doctors left behind. I think the sources are pretty reliable.

Reactions: areeves
I believe there was a concerted effort to silence government opposition in the 1960's which resulted in the deaths of John F. Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, and Martin Luther King Jr.

I believe the Russian government made a massive concerted effort to aid Trump's election campaign in 2016 and it did help the move the needle a bit (perhaps 1 or 2%?).

It is very hard for me to believe that there have not been illegal activities (either via referees or players) involving college or professional sports in my lifetime. There have been a few scandals but - given the realities of money and humans - I would think it has to have been more pervasive than we know.

The one I am most convinced about however is this: the NBA absolutely fixed the 2002 Sacramento-Los Angeles playoffs series.

This is 100% verifiably true.

It’s in no way a conspiracy theory, but because CNN and MSNBC call it a conspiracy theory, half or more of the country will believe it is... So that leads into Project Mockingbird, but I digress
I think it seems so ridiculous in retrospect because the parties involved at the time assumed competency on the part of the would-be conspirators. From the outside looking in, campaign members aggressively seeking foreign enemy help in an election is an obvious red flag. Looking back now, we know everyone involved is an idiot (except the Russians) and there was no real conspiracy - just stupidity from a bunch of hacks and amateurs.

Well several have been proven by history to correct. The gulf of Tonkin incident, Project MK ultra to name a couple.
There are likely others that will be proven true. The amount of people it takes to sustain a "conspiracy theory" without it leaking out, especially considering today's digital paper trails and hacking, make it almost impossible for large secrets to be kept forever in my opinion.

Never said that planes didn’t hit the towers. But they aren’t what brought them down

Go watch the collapse a few times and then try to tell me otherwise. If you can’t see it for yourself.....then I don’t know what to tell you

everyone in the world was watching that day. Some fishy stuff happened on 9/11, but millions of people would have seen missiles bringing it down.

Hitler and his drug addiction was told to us through all the documentation his two doctors left behind. I think the sources are pretty reliable.

also two people who could be motivated to protect Hitler by making up a story.

I believe there was a concerted effort to silence government opposition in the 1960's which resulted in the deaths of John F. Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, and Martin Luther King Jr.

I believe the Russian government made a massive concerted effort to aid Trump's election campaign in 2016 and it did help the move the needle a bit (perhaps 1 or 2%?).

It is very hard for me to believe that there have not been illegal activities (either via referees or players) involving college or professional sports in my lifetime. There have been a few scandals but - given the realities of money and humans - I would think it has to have been more pervasive than we know.

The one I am most convinced about however is this: the NBA absolutely fixed the 2002 Sacramento-Los Angeles playoffs series.

that game was most definitely fixed. Every call in game 6 went against the Kings

We need an entire board just for QAnon

img.jpg

everyone in the world was watching that day. Some fishy stuff happened on 9/11, but millions of people would have seen missiles bringing it down.

also two people who could be motivated to protect Hitler by making up a story.

that game was most definitely fixed. Every call in game 6 went against the Kings
Never said it was missiles my dude. Controlled demolition. It’s irrefutable after watching the tape and listening to the testimonies of the witnesses and first responders who were there

Never said it was missiles my dude. Controlled demolition. It’s irrefutable after watching the tape and listening to the testimonies of the witnesses and first responders who were there

I think you bought a little too much of that 9/11 conspiracy documentary. Next you’re going to tell me that jet fuel doesn’t burn hot enough to melt steel

Hillary's people sabotaged JFK Jrs plane before it crashed because she wanted Moynihans senate seat, and JFK Jr was the only person in her way.

Hitler fled to Argentina.

Seth Rich was murdered because he was the Wikileaks source.

Michael Jordan was suspended in 94 for gambling. He took up baseball to cover it up.

Aliens landed on earth in the 50s. They found us due to the nuclear bomb testing.

Got a few more.
1 and 3. High percentage

Irrefutable? Don’t think I’d go that far.

What would the point be to blow the towers up? Even if it was a false flag the planes were enough to justify war. Why kill the rest?

This one is a deep rabbit hole.

We have never actually been to the moon, because a human couldn't survive the radiation belt.

We do however have a colony on Mars. The government has been kidnapping children; some are probably adopted under false pretenses. Think about all the children that disappear with literally no trace.

A human couldn't withstand the radiation belt to fly to Mars. However, they were able to bypass the radiation belt because we discovered a wormhole near Mono Lake in California. Remember that news story a few years ago about bacteria using arsenic to form its DNA? That story got buried real quick. Turns out that bacteria did not originate on earth. The wormhole opens up near the Tholus Summit on Mars. There is literally no space travel required to get to Mars. Kids are harvested as soon as possible and placed into training. It seems sad but these kids never know their parents and know nothing about the outside world...nothing. Once they mature to around 7 (I think) they are transported through the wormhole to work on Mars. Basically the mission is to chart the surface. The rover missions are basically a beard. All information we are receiving about Mars is coming from this program. Some of them come back.

Check out Andrew Basiago:

Imagine a world in which one could jump through Grand Central Teleport in New York City, travel through a tunnel in time-space, and emerge several seconds later at Union Teleport in Los Angeles. Such a world has been possible since 1967-68, when teleportation was first achieved by DARPA’s Project Pegasus, only to be suppressed ever since as a secret weapon. When my quest, Project Pegasus, succeeds, such a world will emerge, and human beings linked by teleportation around the globe will proclaim that the Time-Space Age has begun!
https://www.projectpegasus.net/andrew_d_basiago

Andrew D. Basiago and William Stillings have come forward and named President Obama also a chrononaut, along with the current head of DARPA, Regina Dugan.

Basiago, a Washington state lawyer, says that he was part of a time travel program developed by DARPA in the 1970s code-named Project Pegasus. He and Stillings claim that both Obama and Dugan were in their "Mars training class" at California’s College of the Siskiyous in 1980, part of a group of 10 young adults chosen to travel to Mars via a top-secret teleportation "jump room."

They also claim that the then-19-year-old Barack Obama went by the name “Barry Soetero”.

The two former chrononauts also said that they encountered the future president at secret U.S. bases on Mars, which he is said to have visited twice between the years 1981 and 1983. On one instance Basiago said he even exchanged words with Ob — uh, Soetero — en route to the “jump room” while on Mars.

"We’re here," Basiago claims the young president-to-be said to him.

And the supposed reason for the secret teen task force’s Red Planet expedition? To “acclimate Martian humanoids and animals to their presence,” according to Basiago.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/45878146/...acy-theory-obama-went-mars-teen/#.XmmMTqhKiUk

Hitler died in a Berlin bunker.
Oswald was a deranged loner who acted alone.
The lunar landing absolutely happened.

Patton, on the other hand, is a different story. His "accident" was no accident.

Reactions: Tigerbee59

We have never actually been to the moon, because a human couldn't survive the radiation belt.

We do however have a colony on Mars. The government has been kidnapping children; some are probably adopted under false pretenses. Think about all the children that disappear with literally no trace.

A human couldn't withstand the radiation belt to fly to Mars. However, they were able to bypass the radiation belt because we discovered a wormhole near Mono Lake in California. Remember that news story a few years ago about bacteria using arsenic to form its DNA? That story got buried real quick. Turns out that bacteria did not originate on earth. The wormhole opens up near the Tholus Summit on Mars. There is literally no space travel required to get to Mars. Kids are harvested as soon as possible and placed into training. It seems sad but these kids never know their parents and know nothing about the outside world...nothing. Once they mature to around 7 (I think) they are transported through the wormhole to work on Mars. Basically the mission is to chart the surface. The rover missions are basically a beard. All information we are receiving about Mars is coming from this program. Some of them come back.

Imagine a world in which one could jump through Grand Central Teleport in New York City, travel through a tunnel in time-space, and emerge several seconds later at Union Teleport in Los Angeles. Such a world has been possible since 1967-68, when teleportation was first achieved by DARPA’s Project Pegasus, only to be suppressed ever since as a secret weapon. When my quest, Project Pegasus, succeeds, such a world will emerge, and human beings linked by teleportation around the globe will proclaim that the Time-Space Age has begun!

Andrew D. Basiago and William Stillings have come forward and named President Obama also a chrononaut, along with the current head of DARPA, Regina Dugan.

Basiago, a Washington state lawyer, says that he was part of a time travel program developed by DARPA in the 1970s code-named Project Pegasus. He and Stillings claim that both Obama and Dugan were in their "Mars training class" at California’s College of the Siskiyous in 1980, part of a group of 10 young adults chosen to travel to Mars via a top-secret teleportation "jump room."

They also claim that the then-19-year-old Barack Obama went by the name “Barry Soetero”.

The two former chrononauts also said that they encountered the future president at secret U.S. bases on Mars, which he is said to have visited twice between the years 1981 and 1983. On one instance Basiago said he even exchanged words with Ob — uh, Soetero — en route to the “jump room” while on Mars.

And the supposed reason for the secret teen task force’s Red Planet expedition? To “acclimate Martian humanoids and animals to their presence,” according to Basiago.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/45878146/...acy-theory-obama-went-mars-teen/#.XmmMTqhKiUk
Holy Crap what a rabbit to chase.

If you want to have some real fun go look up threads started by @Inversion on tMB. Dude thinks Obama is the antichrist, the Pope is a false prophet, and that we are this close to the rapture which the governments will claim was aliens sent to invade our planet snatching people. Obama will then become head of the UN and force everyone to get the Covid vaccine, which according to him, is the mark of the beast. He is chock full of crazy.

obamamarsmission.jpg

I personally saw the flight data from all 4 planes, from take off to impact on 9/11. In my job at the time I had live access to the avionics data for every aircraft on our network anywhere in the world.
I can’t speak about the other WTC buildings, but a plane did hit the Pentagon
Yeah you could see all the wreckage :rolleyes:

Reactions: TM2013 and funkbott
Negative. I believe your credentials and I respect your opinion, but you can never convince me otherwise

Look at the crash scene man, it’s so obvious. And if it was indeed a plane, why hasn’t the Pentagon surveillance footage of the crash ever been released? They had no problem releasing images the moments before and immediately after the supposed impact.
And they found one of the hijackers passports a couple of blocks from the trade center. :rolleyes:

I don’t have time to type out all of the details but you can find the declassified documents online. The whole incident was used to get us into the Vietnam war. It wasn’t entirely a false flag, but the “attack” is not what was presented to the public. Also, the rear admiral of the ship was Jim Morrison’s father. The more you look into a lot of the seminal figures of the counter culture movement of the 60s, you will find some very strange connections to the government and the CIA. Frank Zappa’s father is another example.

I'm listening. Didn't know about Zappa. If y'all really wanna hear some good ones just google Art Bell

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT