ADVERTISEMENT

Conspiracy Theories? (GOAT Thread)

DaTater

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2018
Saw this on another social media page

What conspiracy theory do you believe might be true?

CIA killed JFK? 9/11 was an inside job? Moon landing was fake?

Anybody any?

Hillary's people sabotaged JFK Jrs plane before it crashed because she wanted Moynihans senate seat, and JFK Jr was the only person in her way.

Hitler fled to Argentina.

Seth Rich was murdered because he was the Wikileaks source.

Michael Jordan was suspended in 94 for gambling. He took up baseball to cover it up.

Aliens landed on earth in the 50s. They found us due to the nuclear bomb testing.

Got a few more.

Hillary's people sabotaged JFK Jrs plane before it crashed because she wanted Moynihans senate seat, and JFK Jr was the only person in her way.

Michael Jordan was suspended in 94 for gambling. He took up baseball to cover it up.

Aliens landed on earth in the 50s. They found us due to the nuclear bomb testing.

Got a few more.
nice. Few rabbit holes to run down there.

WTC 1, 2, & 7 were controlled demolitions

A plane did not hit the Pentagon

Those are the facts
I personally saw the flight data from all 4 planes, from take off to impact on 9/11. In my job at the time I had live access to the avionics data for every aircraft on our network anywhere in the world.
I can’t speak about the other WTC buildings, but a plane did hit the Pentagon

Got a few more.
Wife watched the Finding Hitler show and she believes he did too.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Wife watched the Finding Hitler show and she believes he did too.

512GrBpHErL.jpg

I personally saw the flight data from all 4 planes, from take off to impact on 9/11. In my job at the time I had live access to the avionics data for every aircraft on our network anywhere in the world.
I can’t speak about the other WTC buildings, but a plane did hit the Pentagon
Negative. I believe your credentials and I respect your opinion, but you can never convince me otherwise

Look at the crash scene man, it’s so obvious. And if it was indeed a plane, why hasn’t the Pentagon surveillance footage of the crash ever been released? They had no problem releasing images the moments before and immediately after the supposed impact.

Negative. I believe your credentials and I respect your opinion, but you can never convince me otherwise

Look at the crash scene man, it’s so obvious. And if it was indeed a plane, why hasn’t the Pentagon surveillance footage of the crash ever been released? They had no problem releasing images the moments before and immediately after the supposed impact.
Ok I won’t try to convince you and to be fair ... I didn’t see a plane hit the Pentagon.

what I can tell you, based on what I saw with my own eyes on the day of 9/11, American FLT 77 absolutely took off from IAD. I saw it ping both our VHF and VDL stations in Northern VA, West VA, Kentucky and south Ohio. It then was only pinging our stations at DCA due to altitude and then disappeared from our network with its last ping from Reagan.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ACARS

WTC 7, which happened to house all of the Enron documents, collapses upon itself despite no plane hitting it. Also, the BBC reported it falling 10 minutes before it did. Something was not right about that...

Hitler most certainly did not die in the bunker.

I may chase down the aliens/nuclear bombings rabbit hole one day.

Covid 19 was overblown and a mass confusion and disinformation scheme was put together by China in cahoots with the WHO to try and damage the American economy. All in hopes it gets Trump booted from office.

Change my mind.

I came here to post these facts.

Reactions: beachtiger2
No one was on the grassy knoll, but Oswald wasn’t acting of his own volition.
Mafia did the work, but Cuba was behind it and knew when it was happening.

Pat Tillman was killed on purpose by his team. They didn’t like him, nor the notoriety that he carried. So, they took him out.

It’s an interesting theory with some evidence to lend it plausibility. Dude was strung out beyond belief, though. His health was shot. He was taking enough amphetamines to kill an elephant by the end. Can’t think he made it out. If he had, the Mossad would have killed him and made it known.

What you are saying is true, based on the accounts we were told....by others who were in the bunker with him and the Russians...who we were going to war with. I just don't see how we can believe them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT