ADVERTISEMENT

Conspiracy Theories? (GOAT Thread)

I thoroughly enjoy conspiracy theories but believe that virtually all of them are false. In fact I can’t think of one that I believe. JFK was killed by Oswald without control by the CIA. Hitler died a coward’s death in the bunker. Area 51 and Roswell are fanciful thinking by alien hopefuls. There is no Sasquatch or Loch Ness monster. And, there is no organized single controlling group of people that are directing world events.

I thoroughly enjoy conspiracy theories but believe that virtually all of them are false. In fact I can’t think of one that I believe. JFK was killed by Oswald without control by the CIA. Hitler died a coward’s death in the bunker. Area 51 and Roswell are fanciful thinking by alien hopefuls. There is no Sasquatch or Loch Ness monster. And, there is no organized single controlling group of people that are directing world events.
Well several have been proven by history to correct. The gulf of Tonkin incident, Project MK ultra to name a couple.

Well several have been proven by history to correct. The gulf of Tonkin incident, Project MK ultra to name a couple.
I’ll do a little reading on those. I’m good with some being true as it would be a nice change.

JFK didnt die like we were told, 100% believe that. Just look at the "magic bullet". Alot of others float around I think could be true. (Epstein, Hitler, Area 51).
Anyone on here have doubts on the moon landing? I always love to hear opinions about that, the math and logistics of that are fascinating.

There are definitely pieces of the story and evidence that give me pause and make me question whether he got out. Several pieces. But, I always go back to the mossad. They do not play. And, in that particular case, he would have been living on borrowed time the second he went wheels up in Berlin. He would have been their primary focus. No way he would have lasted more than 18-24 months. They nailed Eichmann in Argentina. If Hitler had been there, they would have found him, and we would have heard about it.

Yessir. If Mossad puts someone in their sites, they have no problem executing the job on American soil.

Reactions: areeves
JFK didnt die like we were told, 100% believe that. Just look at the "magic bullet". Alot of others float around I think could be true. (Epstein, Hitler, Area 51).
Anyone on here have doubts on the moon landing? I always love to hear opinions about that, the math and logistics of that are fascinating.

Correct. We never landed on the moon.

1*u21D2s-m-K5DqoE04egf1w.jpeg

Reactions: TM2013
I find it hard to believe that he would’ve died in that bunker. For nearly a decade, he had more resources at his disposal that any other man on earth. I find it hard to believe that he would let it all go to crap around him without a plan B.

Hitler was bat-shit crazy. He was charismatic and popular for a time, but he was also a nut. Especially by the end.

Oh - and he was one evil MFer.

Denver International Airport has an underground bunker and was built to protect the rich in case of nuclear ware fare. The old murals.

Hitler 100% escaped to Argentina just like the rest of the Nazis, not sure this is even up for debate.

Alex Jones is crazy, but he was onto something about post term abortions and how the parts were being sold.

Antarctica is the key to time travel.

What's funny is the number of blonde-haired, blue-eyed Argentenians with German surnames. When I was at Bosch we had a few. I kinda wondered about it when someone pointed out the whole Nazi connection.

We are living in a simulation

You and Elon Musk, man.

Yessir. If Mossad puts someone in their sites, they have no problem executing the job on American soil.

We probably turn a blind eye to it, if it's not someone we have an interest in.

Reactions: gcsoccer16
I'll play along..aliens are demons or "fallen angels'. Giants constructed the pyramids. Georgia Giudestones.
This is something I have a difficult time not believing.

A good friend turned me on to this notion about 15 years ago. I do not remember all his details, but the idea of defying physics makes you wonder.

Last edited:
Obama and company conspired against a private citizen using illegal FISA court based on a dossier that they knew was false.

This is 100% verifiably true.

It’s in no way a conspiracy theory, but because CNN and MSNBC call it a conspiracy theory, half or more of the country will believe it is... So that leads into Project Mockingbird, but I digress

Gulf of Tonkin incident?

giphy.gif
I don’t have time to type out all of the details but you can find the declassified documents online. The whole incident was used to get us into the Vietnam war. It wasn’t entirely a false flag, but the “attack” is not what was presented to the public. Also, the rear admiral of the ship was Jim Morrison’s father. The more you look into a lot of the seminal figures of the counter culture movement of the 60s, you will find some very strange connections to the government and the CIA. Frank Zappa’s father is another example.

I think there is some real smoke on the Fake Moon Landing conspiracy. I watched the TV documentary years ago and it proved conclusively that many of the photo's released by NASA were fakes with props in the foreground that had prop numbers on them. Also the lighting of some of the photo's isn't right unless there were using off camera task lighting.

Now that really just proves that NASA staged photos in advance, but why would they have made a fake set for public relations photo's. It does make more sense that Area 51 is secret because it was the site of this fake moon set, instead of a warehouse of ET's and flying saucers.

Last edited:
The WACO attack, and the Ruby Ridge attack, were false flags meant to generate funding for the ATF.

Not really a theory though. More of fact.

Yuri Bezmenov was a former KGB agent tasked with ideological warfare. In these videos he speaks about Soviet Russia’s attacks against Western ideology and their plan to take down Western governments by corrupting their societies from within.

The top video is a 15ish minute snippet from the video on the bottom. If you have the time, watch the bottom video, if not the top video is a good brief idea of what he speaks about

Last edited:
That old man cops shoved to the ground in buffalo is an antifa leader and that event was a false flag effort to drum up support for protestors!!

Reactions: orangemetalpeddler
Leading global governments knowingly over-hyped Covid-19 in order to get public support for a huge increase in large central bank intervention into the global economy. It was the only way to prevent a complete economic collapse (which will likely still happen).

Covid 19 was overblown and a mass confusion and disinformation scheme was put together by China in cahoots with the WHO to try and damage the American economy. All in hopes it gets Trump booted from office.

Change my mind.

For many "enemies of the US", like Russia, keeping Trump in office and keeping us in chaos is a good thing. They don't want a normal person in charge. China, however, might feel quite differently. Something this bold which impacts the entire world is a stretch, even for them. The WHO, on the other hand, a) does not have the level of self interest that would dictate involvement in something that will kill hundreds of thousands if not millions and b) until he tried recently to make them a scapegoat, they had no reason to like or dislike him. He probably didn't know how to spell WHO.

Reactions: clemsontyger04
Interesting. I always wondered how those places survive. I have been in some shopping centers and there will be 2 or 3 mattress stores, all the same company, in the same shopping center, and always empty.

Have you priced mattresses lately? They are ridiculously expensive, but totally worth it.

Leading global governments knowingly over-hyped Covid-19 in order to get public support for a huge increase in large central bank intervention into the global economy. It was the only way to prevent a complete economic collapse (which will likely still happen).

The economic downturn from the necessary shut downs far outweigh the impact of central bank actions. Economies will recover, but they won't be where they would have been absent the virus and associated lockdowns.

WTC 1, 2, & 7 were controlled demolitions

A plane did not hit the Pentagon

Those are the facts

Actually it was a UFO

the government had to fake the rest with cruise missiles into the Towers

the planes were optical illusions using lasers

... go on ... im listening. I haven’t heard this one ...

Before the war the Nazis found a portal to the inner world (hollow earth theory). Records were destroyed near end of war but Hitler escaped in a U boat and is still living there due to advanced alien medical technology

Actually it was a UFO

the government had to fake the rest with cruise missiles into the Towers

the planes were optical illusions using lasers
Never said that planes didn’t hit the towers. But they aren’t what brought them down

Go watch the collapse a few times and then try to tell me otherwise. If you can’t see it for yourself.....then I don’t know what to tell you

Actually, I find it funny that anybody who has actually watched the towers collapse could draw up any other conclusion. Those towers, the most structurally sound skyscrapers in the world, fell at free fall speed and encountered zero resistance whatsoever on the way down. Buildings don’t come down like that accidentally

So yes, LOL indeed

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT