ADVERTISEMENT

Conspiracy Theories? (GOAT Thread)

He also insisted on filming it on location.

Just like they did on the moon. And Kubrick was in the middle of it all 1966-1972. Him and the NASA machine were BFFs. How funny one of the most iconic films in ALL of recorded filmography of ALL time hit theatres just as we landed on the moon. Can you imagine what NASA had to do to get Kubrick to the moon with all the stage and gear to film those scenes!!??

That is inside My Top 5 All Time ConspuuuuuursCee with JFK coming in untouched at Number One annually for the last 57 years.

The Kubrick ones are my absolute favorite. Watch 'Room 237' for more goods on other conspiracy gems. Most of you have no idea what I'm referring to here, but if you do....awesome. I love oldschool 1970s-80s shit. Or has this been a ruse this whole time and I'm actually not 50 but 79. Man we could write some good shit on that.

If you want to have some real fun go look up threads started by @Inversion on tMB. Dude thinks Obama is the antichrist, the Pope is a false prophet, and that we are this close to the rapture which the governments will claim was aliens sent to invade our planet snatching people. Obama will then become head of the UN and force everyone to get the Covid vaccine, which according to him, is the mark of the beast. He is chock full of crazy.

Inversion is next level crazy, but if you don’t think anything nefarious is going down in the Vatican, you need to do some more digging. All the child molestation cases in the Catholic Church aren’t simply random isolated incidents.

If you’re interested listen to the Rules for Retrogrades podcast. Start from episode one and go forward.

Saw this on another social media page

What conspiracy theory do you believe might be true?

CIA killed JFK? 9/11 was an inside job? Moon landing was fake?

Anybody any?
These are NOT conspiracy theories, they are fact..., JFK was killed for saying he would expose The Shadow Government (NWO) before he left office! 9/11 The Towers were demolitioned by explosives, the plane over PA was shot down & a missile was used on the Pentagon! At the time of 9/11, our country was running on a surplus, we were not in debt! After the alleged attack, the country wanted to go to war, which put us in debt. But more importantly, DHS was formed & under the guise of “protecting us from Terror,” they have been spying on us for the purpose of building profiles on us. This is done to discern who will side with the NWO by taking “The Mark Of The Beast & Worshipping The Antichrist & who will oppose them! That’s the Truth! Yes, some are after Dabo due to his Faith & the fact he instills values into his players contrary to what the NWO professors teach Those same student athletes! Those who don’t believe this, I encourage you to check out the 21 Goals of the NWO & in particular, the 21st goal!

I think you bought a little too much of that 9/11 conspiracy documentary. Next you’re going to tell me that jet fuel doesn’t burn hot enough to melt steel
It doesn’t, listen to the engineers who built the towers. They built them to withstand 2800 degrees, jet fuel heats up the 1700 degrees! On December 15, 2012, a Special Ops Guy, who specializes in Demolition told me both towers were demolitioned by explosives! All 3 building, yep, Building 7, a 47 story structure fell 7 hours after both towers fell & Marvin Bush, George Bush’s brother was in charge of the security of all 3 of those buildings. The guy who owned building 7 took out a 7 billion dollar policy out on Building 7, two days before 9/11. At the time of 9/11, our country was running on a surplus & after the 9/11, the whole country wanted to go to war, which helped put us in a tremendous amount of debt. But the main reason 9/11 was staged was to create DHS & under the guise of protecting us from Terror, they (NWO) have been spying on us & building profiles on us for the purpose of identifying those who will oppose @ NWO Takeover & those who will take “The Mark of The Beast & Worship The Antichrist!” This can be found in Revelation 13 & 14

It doesn’t, listen to the engineers who built the towers. They built them to withstand 2800 degrees, jet fuel heats up the 1700 degrees! On December 15, 2012, a Special Ops Guy, who specializes in Demolition told me both towers were demolitioned by explosives! All 3 building, yep, Building 7, a 47 story structure fell 7 hours after both towers fell & Marvin Bush, George Bush’s brother was in charge of the security of all 3 of those buildings. The guy who owned building 7 took out a 7 billion dollar policy out on Building 7, two days before 9/11. At the time of 9/11, our country was running on a surplus & after the 9/11, the whole country wanted to go to war, which helped put us in a tremendous amount of debt. But the main reason 9/11 was staged was to create DHS & under the guise of protecting us from Terror, they (NWO) have been spying on us & building profiles on us for the purpose of identifying those who will oppose @ NWO Takeover & those who will take “The Mark of The Beast & Worship The Antichrist!” This can be found in Revelation 13 & 14

Some of the best stuff I have read on TI in a long time.

Inversion is next level crazy, but if you don’t think anything nefarious is going down in the Vatican, you need to do some more digging. All the child molestation cases in the Catholic Church aren’t simply random isolated incidents.

If you’re interested listen to the Rules for Retrogrades podcast. Start from episode one and go forward.
Read Revelation 17 & 18, Mystery Babylon is Papal Rome & The Vatican. It describes a beast with 7 heads & 10 horns! The 7 heads represent the 7 mountains on which Rome & The Vatican sit. The 10 horns are the 10 Global leaders who will rule & reign with the antichrist Pope (see Saint Malachi’s Prophecy... The Prophecy of The Popes, which was hidden in the Vatican Archives for over 900 years) The NWO has divided the world up into 10 regions with a King over each region. These represent the 10 horns! The antichrist does not live up to his end of the bargain & these 10 global leaders burn the the Vatican & Papal Rome! This can be found in Revelation 17 & 18! Revelation 18 lists a bunch of items that were once sold by The Vatican & Papal Rome, including SOULS & SLAVES OF MEN! To your point! The merchants who purchased these items are crying because Rome & The Vatican, where they purchased these items, are ablaze!

You need to see a doctor about a Xanax scrip.

You need to see a doctor about a Xanax scrip.
Think what you want, that’s the truth! They’ll soon tell you where you can & can’t live & visit & you’ll be paying a Global Climate Change Tax & a Global Carbon Footprint Tax (Agenda 21, signed into law by George Bush SR In 1992! They’ll also require everyone, small & great, rich & poor, free & bond to receive a mark in their right hand or forehead & those who don’t won’t be able to buy or sell (Revelation 13,14)

Think what you want, that’s the truth! They’ll soon tell you where you can & can’t live & visit & you’ll be paying a Global Climate Change Tax & a Global Carbon Footprint Tax (Agenda 21, signed into law by George Bush SR In 1992! They’ll also require everyone, small & great, rich & poor, free & bond to receive a mark in their right hand or forehead & those who don’t won’t be able to buy or sell (Revelation 13,14)

Yeah ok buddy.

I want some of what you are smoking, seriously.

Read Revelation 17 & 18, Mystery Babylon is Papal Rome & The Vatican. It describes a beast with 7 heads & 10 horns! The 7 heads represent the 7 mountains on which Rome & The Vatican sit. The 10 horns are the 10 Global leaders who will rule & reign with the antichrist Pope (see Saint Malachi’s Prophecy... The Prophecy of The Popes, which was hidden in the Vatican Archives for over 900 years) The NWO has divided the world up into 10 regions with a King over each region. These represent the 10 horns! The antichrist does not live up to his end of the bargain & these 10 global leaders burn the the Vatican & Papal Rome! This can be found in Revelation 17 & 18! Revelation 18 lists a bunch of items that were once sold by The Vatican & Papal Rome, including SOULS & SLAVES OF MEN! To your point! The merchants who purchased these items are crying because Rome & The Vatican, where they purchased these items, are ablaze!
What do catholic priests and Red Bull have in common?

tenor.gif

Lol....

Just sit back & watch... it’ll happen like I described! We’re in the Tribulation as recorded in a Revelation 6! The NWO is the 4th beast in Daniel 7! Read it!
Well aware of it but you could put just about any snapshot the last 50 years to that hypothesis.

But I'm ready.!!

Yuri Bezmenov was a former KGB agent tasked with ideological warfare. In these videos he speaks about Soviet Russia’s attacks against Western ideology and their plan to take down Western governments by corrupting their societies from within.

The top video is a 15ish minute snippet from the video on the bottom. If you have the time, watch the bottom video, if not the top video is a good brief idea of what he speaks about

Holy crap, this going on right before or eyes.

Well aware of it but you could put just about any snapshot the last 50 years to that hypothesis.

But I'm ready.!!
Not so because the antichrist has only been in power for 7 years... He recently gave an edict to all global leaders to “Sign a pact for a new humanism!” This was given in the middle of September 2019, two months later, the Coronavirus was released, the world is falling apart @ the seams & will continue to decline until JESUS returns!

It’s not just Russia, it’s the NWO & their leader, the antichrist Pope! Russia is going along with being in the NWO just like China is but both will break from them & go Rogue! They both want to rule the world & not settle for being second fiddle in the NWO.

Not so because the antichrist has only been in power for 7 years... He recently gave an edict to all global leaders to “Sign a pact for a new humanism!” This was given in the middle of September 2019, two months later, the Coronavirus was released, the world is falling apart @ the seams & will continue to decline until JESUS returns!
So who exactly is the antichrist?

Reactions: TM2013

Dude don't be Bogart'n what ever Night Train Strain you are smokin. Pass it on over holmes, that was a fine read. Have you seen the pics of the shady looking dude in a black trench coat and hat right as you see the plane fly overhead? Neither did I, I was picking my jaw off the floor when I saw a freaking plane slam into the WTC on Live Goddamn TV. Now put a sock in it dude. You want to talk aliens and weed, fine. Let's go all Art Bell Wack. But You put that 9/11 in your lockbox and not open it for a long long time, MmKay? That is some D Grade Horseshit dude.

So who exactly is the antichrist?
Current Pope based on Saint Malachi’s Prophecy “Prophecy of The Popes” which was hidden away in the Vatican Archives for over 900 years! Saint Malachi was a Godly Arch Bishop in the Catholic Church. In 1139, he went to go visit Rome. As he was leaving Rome, GOD told him there would be ... 112 more popes the 112th & final Pope would be 1. A Destroyer 2. He would be the ONLY pope to NOT take a symbol 3. He would be called Peter The Roman...... GOD gave ST Malachi every symbol of every Pope leading up to the last pope. ....... Jorge Bergoglio is the 112th Pope.... He’s the ONLY pope to NOT take a symbol.... he took the name Saint Francis of Assisi. Saint Francis of Assisi was a patriarch in the Catholic Church who founded the Franciscans but his Real Name was Petri De Bernondone, which means “Peter The Roman!” Rome never gave up their power, Emperor Augustus handed his power over the the Pope in 476. The word Pope means Vicar of Christ. Vicar of Christ means Replacement of Christ on Earth. There is & never will be a replacement for Christ on Earth. If you read Revelation 17 & 18, Mystery Babylon is the Great Whore! It describes a beast having 7 heads & 10 horns. The 7 heads represent the 7 mountains Papal Rome & the Vatican sit on. The 10 horns represent 10 global leaders the antichrist will rule the world with. The NWO has divided the world up into 10 regions with a Global leader over each region. The antichrist doesn’t live up to his end of the bargain. The 10 global leaders have given their power to the antichrist in exchange for their kingdom. After the antichrist doesn’t live up to his end of the bargain, they burn Papal Rome & The Vatican. The merchants, who purchase all kinds of items from the Vatican, including Slaves & Souls of Men, (Revelation 18) Are weeping because the place where they purchase their “Merchandise” is an inferno!

Reactions: Ron Munson
Current Pope based on Saint Malachi’s Prophecy “Prophecy of The Popes” which was hidden away in the Vatican Archives for over 900 years! Saint Malachi was a Godly Arch Bishop in the Catholic Church. In 1139, he went to go visit Rome. As he was leaving Rome, GOD told him there would be ... 112 more popes the 112th & final Pope would be 1. A Destroyer 2. He would be the ONLY pope to NOT take a symbol 3. He would be called Peter The Roman...... GOD gave ST Malachi every symbol of every Pope leading up to the last pope. ....... Jorge Bergoglio is the 112th Pope.... He’s the ONLY pope to NOT take a symbol.... he took the name Saint Francis of Assisi. Saint Francis of Assisi was a patriarch in the Catholic Church who founded the Franciscans but his Real Name was Petri De Bernondone, which means “Peter The Roman!” Rome never gave up their power, Emperor Augustus handed his power over the the Pope in 476. The word Pope means Vicar of Christ. Vicar of Christ means Replacement of Christ on Earth. There is & never will be a replacement for Christ on Earth. If you read Revelation 17 & 18, Mystery Babylon is the Great Whore! It describes a beast having 7 heads & 10 horns. The 7 heads represent the 7 mountains Papal Rome & the Vatican sit on. The 10 horns represent 10 global leaders the antichrist will rule the world with. The NWO has divided the world up into 10 regions with a Global leader over each region. The antichrist doesn’t live up to his end of the bargain. The 10 global leaders have given their power to the antichrist in exchange for their kingdom. After the antichrist doesn’t live up to his end of the bargain, they burn Papal Rome & The Vatican. The merchants, who purchase all kinds of items from the Vatican, including Slaves & Souls of Men, (Revelation 18) Are weeping because the place where they purchase their “Merchandise” is an inferno!
The universe is a computer simulation.

Dude don't be Bogart'n what ever Night Train Strain you are smokin. Pass it on over holmes, that was a fine read. Have you seen the pics of the shady looking dude in a black trench coat and hat right as you see the plane fly overhead? Neither did I, I was picking my jaw off the floor when I saw a freaking plane slam into the WTC on Live Goddamn TV. Now put a sock in it dude. You want to talk aliens and weed, fine. Let's go all Art Bell Wack. But You put that 9/11 in your lockbox and not open it for a long long time, MmKay? That is some D Grade Horseshit dude.
They used holograms, which the naked eye can’t tell the difference between a hologram & a real plane. In the near future they will fake an alien invasion using holograms. The hoax is called “Operation Blue Beam!” They will also fake the 2nd coming of Christ using the same technology. That’s why JESUS said in Mathew 24, “If they say I’M in the desert Or in the inner chamber don’t believe Them. A 32nd degree Mason told me they would fake the 2nd Coming of JESUS!

Reactions: Ron Munson
They used holograms, which the naked eye can’t tell the difference between a hologram & a real plane. In the near future they will fake an alien invasion using holograms. The hoax is called “Operation Blue Beam!” They will also fake the 2nd coming of Christ using the same technology. That’s why JESUS said in Mathew 24, “If they say I’M in the desert Or in the inner chamber don’t believe Them. A 32nd degree Mason told me they would fake the 2nd Coming of JESUS!
I’m 33rd degree. I have been to Epstein’s island. I was in Skull and Bones. I have been to Bohemian Grove and taken part in the ritual of Moloch. I would be very careful what you type from here on out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT