ADVERTISEMENT

⚖️ MURDAUGH MURDERS & TRIAL THREAD ⚖️

FitsNews is going through the new jail house calls released. Murdaugh's attorneys originally blocked the release, but higher court ordered the released. One would assume if you're an honest broker there wouldn't be anything of note in them.

First snippet from FitsNews, however, indicates that AM was working to dispose assets before and in anticipation of the receivership. Giving away assets is a magnanimous gesture unless those assets were bought with fraudulent funds (aka from law suit settlements of your clients) and the sell of the assets could go back to pay back your clients.

Is there any sense of right/wrong or contrition in AM? His brother refused the offer so perhaps he's the better seed from the family tree.

This is kind of funny
The house next to my lake house sold last year. The guy that moved from there was from Hampton County and he was moving back to help with his older father/mother. Good guy but after his 4th wife (cant speak about first 2 but last 2 had papers on being crazy) I am sure close to broke. He sold and found a "deal" on a home in Hampton County although needing a little work.
After last years murders and the Smith boy's name resurfacing, it seems he all of a sudden had people walking by, driving by, taking pictures etc. The house he purchased was the home Stephen Smith grew up in.....
The neighbor on the other side has stayed in touch with him and said he had about freaked out with all of the people coming by.driving slowly by...
Nothing to ad to this story but I found this kind of funny as he had no knowledge of any of this until after he was settled in...

Reactions: Solid Orange Blood
Reactions: Solid Orange Blood
A lot of speculation on Cousin Eddie's arrest with the timing and charges. Does this mean he's done singing and they can move forward with whatever he pled to, or is it to continue to put the squeeze on him because he ain't singing loud enough.
I've read contradictory things about this. The charges haven't been released, so the "why arrested" is speculatory at this point. FITNEWS speculates from its sources that the arrest relates to Cousin Eddie's role in the financial crimes. Other news outlets will not speculate but state that normally the charges are posted. Wondering (purely speculatory in nature among other possibilities) if SLED is rounding the bases on the murder investigations, have enough to arrest now and want to hold and pressure more, in order to make final charges? Or...it could be what FITSNEWS thinks. 🤔

"The state grand jury has charged Murdaugh — along with his alleged Labor Day “hitman” Curtis “Eddie” Smith — with two conspiracy counts, including a narcotics count related to manufacturing and distribution of Oxycodone.

Smith was also indicted on four counts of money laundering, three counts of forgery, trafficking methamphetamine 10-28 grams, one count of unlawful possession of a Schedule II controlled substance and possession of marijuana.

More specifically, Smith is accused of cashing at least $2.4 million dollars in checks — 437 of them! — over the course of eight years on behalf of Murdaugh."

If FitsNews doesn't have a reliable source, then they are really out on a limb with this video. Claiming charges against Alex Murdaugh are imminent with forensic evidence linking him to the murder of his wife and son. If true, AM has a very dark and demented soul.

@Cris_Ard

the dark knight joker GIF by hero0fwar

Does this mean he will be charged with their murders, or charges in relation to?

Curious why JMM is out there talking to the press today. He want the first book deal?

Give AM a beef stick and put him on suicide watch.

Does this mean he will be charged with their murders, or charges in relation to?

Curious why JMM is out there talking to the press today. He want the first book deal?
Until AM's indictment is issued, no one knows for 100% certainty what the charges are...but it seems 100% certain that AM has more charges coming.

AM has a new look for his 10 am bond hearing on murder charges - shaved head. State supposedly will release a few details of their case.

Reactions: jaybuu
I just spent a week on Edisto with cousins and friends...I had to drive them by Mag's house. Pretty sure Buster was there on one occasion.

Reactions: tallulahtiger30319
People magazine begins to weave the narrative in this article. A fictionalized crime saga with this many crimes would defy credulity, but seems there is evidence that many of the allegations will stick.

Thank you! I learned things I didn’t know from this like why Paul was there. Also, pretty sure this means they will do an episode of “People Magazine Investigates” on the ID channel. It’s up there with Dateline as far as the best investigative shows.

ADVERTISEMENT