ADVERTISEMENT

Covid 3rd Leading U.S. Killer in 2020...

...behind heart disease and cancer. Thanks Trump and every one of his asshole worshippers & enablers.

Your agenda is disgusting. Let's sum it up so you don't waste your time anymore:
1. Anyone who thinks differently than you is an idiot. Ergo................by definition you are a Leftist Liberal.
2. The political party you support is for killing human beings up to the time of birth for any reason whatsoever.
3.The party you supports thinks it is "voter suppression" to remove dead people from voting records.
4. The party you supports want to allow hundreds of thousands of aliens to enter the country illegally so they become potential voters then tax you and me and provide health care for them.
5. the party you support wants to spend TRILLIONS of more $$ we cannot possibly pay for EXCEPT by massive tax increases on you and me and corporations.
6. Th party you support wants to censor any thoughts, or media or opinion that is contrary to theirs.
7. the party you support is an amalgamation of every 1%, 3% and 5% minority cobbled together (LQBTQXYZs, transgenders, homorphrodites, Looters, rioters, unemployed, dead voters, the list is literally endless that when added together > than the VAST majority of the rest of us (including you most likely) who will then dictate policy for that vast majority.
8.the party you supports tell students who agreed to repay debt that it's ok NOT to. This I'm guessing is you.
9. the party you support want to eradicate all history that doesnt suit their narrative. Research Stalin and Mao for some reference here

Sounds a lot like Nazi Germany to me. Re read 1984 by George Orwell. A lot of similarity to what the party you support espouses.

In short.......................your beliefs are dangerous to a free society, but hey, Heil BIDEN!

Your agenda is disgusting. Let's sum it up so you don't waste your time anymore:
1. Anyone who thinks differently than you is an idiot. Ergo................by definition you are a Leftist Liberal.
2. The political party you support is for killing human beings up to the time of birth for any reason whatsoever.
3.The party you supports thinks it is "voter suppression" to remove dead people from voting records.
4. The party you supports want to allow hundreds of thousands of aliens to enter the country illegally so they become potential voters then tax you and me and provide health care for them.
5. the party you support wants to spend TRILLIONS of more $$ we cannot possibly pay for EXCEPT by massive tax increases on you and me and corporations.
6. Th party you support wants to censor any thoughts, or media or opinion that is contrary to theirs.
7. the party you support is an amalgamation of every 1%, 3% and 5% minority cobbled together (LQBTQXYZs, transgenders, homorphrodites, Looters, rioters, unemployed, dead voters, the list is literally endless that when added together > than the VAST majority of the rest of us (including you most likely) who will then dictate policy for that vast majority.
8.the party you supports tell students who agreed to repay debt that it's ok NOT to. This I'm guessing is you.
9. the party you support want to eradicate all history that doesnt suit their narrative. Research Stalin and Mao for some reference here

Sounds a lot like Nazi Germany to me. Re read 1984 by George Orwell. A lot of similarity to what the party you support espouses.

In short.......................your beliefs are dangerous to a free society, but hey, Heil BIDEN!
somehow you typed all of that and still not one fact.

you got those talking points nailed down pretty well though, i will give you that.

somehow you typed all of that and still not one fact.

you got those talking points nailed down pretty well though, i will give you that.

Every point made is a fact dumbass. Rebutt any. I'm guessing you are stupid or niave but stupid seems more likely. Under 35 live on west coast or northern east coast or upper midwest. Wear a mask in your car havent been out of your house in a year. Believe everything the government tells you. Are in tech field or engineering. Have zero social skills.

Every point made is a fact dumbass. Rebutt any. I'm guessing you are stupid or niave but stupid seems more likely. Under 35 live on west coast or northern east coast or upper midwest. Wear a mask in your car havent been out of your house in a year. Believe everything the government tells you. Are in tech field or engineering. Have zero social skills.
but i ****ed your mom.

maybe try less anger next time. it's only the internet

You Lashed out at leftist liberals for calling anyone who disagrees with them stupid.

Then you immediately called someone who disagreed with you stupid.

I hope the irony isn’t lost on you.

Reactions: hopefultiger13
You Lashed out at leftist liberals for calling anyone who disagrees with them stupid.

Just the one. Not the group. Go suck your thumb NY.

how dare you

Just the one. Not the group. Go suck your thumb NY.

go suck my thumb? what kind of shit is that?

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

I actually laughed out loud when I saw the reply. The irony is COMPLETELY lost though. Too many people on both sides of the political spectrum have this belief that the other side is out to destroy America... Honestly it's hard to tell them apart sometimes. You've seen one wide eyed, foaming at the mouth fanatic, you've seen 'em all.

why are you so fvcking triggered by facts?

Literally no one but the far left progressive liberals even care about Covid anymore.

Op is such a loser.

Reactions: Essolover4
So deaths went up 16% but only 11% was due to COVID?

I suppose death certificates are not filed for abortions. In 2018, the CDC reports 615,000 abortions were made. Similar numbers for last year would bump COVID to fourth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT