ADVERTISEMENT

Covid Lab Escape Hypothesis Going Mainstream. Buckle UP.

TigerCaper

The Mariana Trench
Gold Member
Apr 1, 2019
Potentially profound impacts on the world. The second article is very long but is comprehensive and must-reading for any who want a grasp of real facts that have largely been ignored by the main-stream media for the past year. I am sharing not for politics but to help fellow tigers be better informed.

Last edited:
Funny how the narrative changed right on schedule

tenor.gif

We all know they created and lost control of this virus. If China dropped a bomb and killed this many people, the whole world (maybe excluding Russia) would condemn them and likely retaliate militarily. The problem is no one would win a war with China. We would all lose in what would likely become a nuclear winter scenario. The game now is to catch up with them and destroy them from the inside. A strong China under their current regime is a terrible thing for the entire planet. They are winning.

We all know they created and lost control of this virus. If China dropped a bomb and killed this many people, the whole world (maybe excluding Russia) would condemn them and likely retaliate militarily. The problem is no one would win a war with China. We would all lose in what would likely become a nuclear winter scenario. The game now is to catch up with them and destroy them from the inside. A strong China under their current regime is a terrible thing for the entire planet. They are winning.

Is China that far ahead of the US military? I do feel world would be doomed in Russia and China teamed for takeover

Potentially profound impacts on the world. The second article is very long but is comprehensive and must-reading for any who want a grasp of real facts that have largely been ignored by the main-stream media for the past year. I am sharing not for politics but to help fellow tigers be better informed.

It's ok. Joe and Hunter have some really good friends in China. $$$$$$$$$$

Funny how the narrative changed right on schedule

tenor.gif

We're more than 2 months past the election. If this narative was being suppressed by democrats to influence the election, wouldn't it have come out the moment Biden won?

I bet you think all the patients in hospital Covid wards across the country are just paid actors, too.

Is China that far ahead of the US military? I do feel world would be doomed in Russia and China teamed for takeover
They are very much ahead in propaganda, cyber warfare, and disinformation designed to create dissension. They have money and power and spend it with focus. World War 3 has already started and right now we are losing. The battlefield is life. The choices we make, what we believe, what we love, what we hate. If we don’t come together and point this thing in the right direction, the next generation will never truly be free.

We're more than 2 months past the election. If this narative was being suppressed by democrats to influence the election, wouldn't it have come out the moment Biden won?

I bet you think all the patients in hospital Covid wards across the country are just paid actors, too.
This is not helpful.

China has been collecting DNA info world wide for years. They are attempting to create bio weapons that will only attack certain races of people. They created this mutated strain and it accidentally got out. These are facts. I’m not saying they actually created one yet, but they are actively trying and mistakenly lost control of this one. Anyone who doesn’t believe this is happening has their head in the sand.

I mean, arent they about the only place in the world free of the virus and it originated there? Do pepole really think that is coincidental?
You do realize that they are not free of the virus. FAR MORE people in China died than they released. There were many witnesses saying there were bodies being burned in masses, and yet they reported 4000 deaths.

We should immediately do a rough calculation of what covid has cost us, subtract it from what we owe China, and send it to them ASAP. If we had an ounce of nuts as a country this would be done. Lots of ramifications for sure, but it is what should be done. This was a man made virus created to cripple the world and benefit them. China should be ostracized from the world economy and left to rot.

Reactions: Clemson Carl3
You do realize that they are not free of the virus. FAR MORE people in China died than they released. There were many witnesses saying there were bodies being burned in masses, and yet they reported 4000 deaths.
Problem is, we have people living there with no reason to hide anything reporting that China has no real issue with covid. They have a vaccine, have had it since the beginning. As soon as we get one there is a mysterious new strain popping up out of the blue.

As the NY Post is basically the Enquirer and The Australian is basically an Aussie version of Fox News, I took NY Mag as the best of the three articles and it does raise some good questions - specifically that if you **** around with deadly viruses long enough eventually it may get out.

We all know that they created it ... we don’t know that “they lost control of this virus “. Did they lose control? Or release it on purpose? They have made it very clear they want to be the worlds top superpower.

F* F* F* China. We need to seize all of China assets (Government, Military, and private) in this country, cancel all debt owed to them, expel all diplomats, deport all Chinese citizens here on Student Visas, F them

they are enemy of the world and its time the world needs to treat them as such.

I’m doing everything I can to avoid buying anything made in China or from any company that has manufacturing in China. It’s not easy ...

Neither of these is a credible source for this type of information and neither article cites a credible source. I’d appreciate any links to articles with more than conjecture.

Last edited:
They are very much ahead in propaganda, cyber warfare, and disinformation designed to create dissension. They have money and power and spend it with focus. World War 3 has already started and right now we are losing. The battlefield is life. The choices we make, what we believe, what we love, what we hate. If we don’t come together and point this thing in the right direction, the next generation will never truly be free.
Well said. What is so scary is so few people realize it.

Reactions: Ashlove0526
Problem is, we have people living there with no reason to hide anything reporting that China has no real issue with covid. They have a vaccine, have had it since the beginning. As soon as we get one there is a mysterious new strain popping up out of the blue.
Please tell me that you're not being serious. If you are, your username checks out, as in batzshitcrazy People in this country have lost their f'n mind with all the conspiracy crap. Maybe the Covid "fog" is a real lasting symptom because there's no other explanation for some of the craziness that is being pushed out there. Wuhan residents dispute officials' COVID-19 death toll - Business Insider

Reactions: yoshi121374

You think this was an accident by China in an election year with the 1 us president that was willing to take them on?

We should immediately do a rough calculation of what covid has cost us, subtract it from what we owe China, and send it to them ASAP. If we had an ounce of nuts as a country this would be done. Lots of ramifications for sure, but it is what should be done. This was a man made virus created to cripple the world and benefit them. China should be ostracized from the world economy and left to rot.
I like this guy!

China has been collecting DNA info world wide for years. They are attempting to create bio weapons that will only attack certain races of people. They created this mutated strain and it accidentally got out. These are facts. I’m not saying they actually created one yet, but they are actively trying and mistakenly lost control of this one. Anyone who doesn’t believe this is happening has their head in the sand.
I have seen what appears to be credible sources stating the Chinese are actively working on viruses that attack a singular race or ethnic group.

That is why I think the (presumed) lab escape was an accident. It is also why I think the CCP used such draconian measures to get it under control - they (presumably) knew exactly what they were dealing with. it is also why we should not underestimate the virus, in my opinion.

Neither of these is a credible source for this type of information and neither article cites a credible source. I’d appreciate any links to articles with more than conjecture.
All the articles including the natural origin ones are conjecture at this point as best I can tell. None has "proven" lab escape (or creation) or natural creation. Ralph Baric (the UNC virologist and NC State grad) who is the legendary pioneer in GoF (gain of function - to change viruses purposefully in a lab to make them more lethal and/or more transmissible) has stated the only way to know whether CV19 was created in the Wuhan labs is to do a forensic investigation in the Wuhan labs themselves. Baric states that a lab made virus can be created which has no markers allowing one to tell it was created in a lab rather than naturally. So any assertion that CV19 was natural is also conjecture until a crossover species is found.

You may want to take a look at the twitter feed and articles by the following (among others) scientists over the past 11 months for some scientific articles raising the appropriate issues:

Alina Chan
Yuri Deigen
Rossana Segreto
Mona Bahulikar

I have no scientific background, but tell me what actions the CCP has taken in the past 12 months that are not consistent with an escape from one of their Wuhan labs? Nearly every major action they have taken in that period are consistent with a lab escape. If I were on a jury, with the known evidence, I would easily come to the decision that it is more likely than not that CV19 escaped from one of their Wuhan labs. I might even convict as a crime that it is beyond a reasonable doubt, but that probably needs to wait another year or two to give more time to see if a crossover species can be found. The appropriate evidence includes the following:

1. The first breakout occurred in a city (Wuhan) 600 miles from where the presumed originating bats live. It would be the equivalent to the US studying coronaviruses at the CDC in Atlanta carried by bats only in Texas and the outbreak started in Atlanta, with the epicenter for most early cases being at a mall a mere 500 meters from the CDC. Mere coincidence? Maybe, but based on population of China and Wuhan, the chance was about 1% based on pure population happenstance.
2. Wuhan has 2 high security labs studying coronaviruses and China was actively collecting as many coronaviruses as possible at those labs.
3. China was actively altering such viruses at such Wuhan labs via GoF research.
4. Since the outbreak, CCP has removed databases regarding coronaviruses which it has.
5. Since the outbreak, CCP has required all academic and related articles on the virus to be funneled to the CCP for vetting before publishing. Early articles in China implying/speculating re a lab escape, have been pulled/removed by the CCP.
6. The director of the Wuhan lab and the CCP have been caught multiple times telling untruths about the supposed connecting/similar virus, where and when it originated, and when they studied/sequenced it. And incredibly, they have no more of such virus to study as it was (supposedly) all used up. How convenient.
7. China is blocking westerners and media on the roads leading to the mine where the connecting/similar virus was found in 2012.
8. The CCP threatened the Australians and slapped tariffs on Australian products in retaliation for the Australians merely requesting an investigation into the origins of CV19.
9. There is more, but this should give a taste for some of the actions by CCP in the past year.

Last edited:
The total cost to just the US likely will be $5-10 trillion even if we eradicate the disease this year. We owe the Chinese a fraction of that cost. You think that may be one of the reasons they are trying to cover up and/or obfuscate the origins?

Last edited:
Unfortunately here very shortly China will become our best pals again.

ALL JUST A BUNCH OF CONSPIRACY THEORIES HERP DERP DERP HERP DERP DERP

Here are some scientific articles further exploring the hypothesis.

Last edited:
Reactions: yoshi121374
As the NY Post is basically the Enquirer and The Australian is basically an Aussie version of Fox News, I took NY Mag as the best of the three articles and it does raise some good questions - specifically that if you **** around with deadly viruses long enough eventually it may get out.

Those two articles are merely reporting that the USA Deputy National Security Advisor (who appears to be highly respected) has told British MPs the most likely origin of CV19 is a lab escape. I wonder why more traditional news agencies in the US are not reporting this?

Incidentally, many of the leading virologists who have pumped the natural origins hypothesis appear to be now hedging their bets about a lab escape possibility. Many of them grossly underestimated CV19 and were highly critical of travel bans and other "overreactions" early on. They have a very strong financial interest in this being a natural spillover as it will mean lots of money for research. A lab escape would presumably have the opposite effect.

Last edited:

And the traitorous US political elite and major corporate leaders created the China monster out of pure greed and now its out of control. They did have another motivation though...they dont like elections. They want to eliminate elections in America to keep power perpetually. Destroy America as it is and make us just like China related to human rights and standard of living. Its been a long running plan.

Reactions: hopefultiger13
This^ ... all these things ....^

If there is one thing that all the nations of the world can agree on (minus Russia, Iran, and NK) it is this ^

F CHINA!!!!!!!!

Reactions: dzf664
ADVERTISEMENT