ADVERTISEMENT

Covid Logic

Okay, so now it has been determined that vaccinated people can spread the disease. Basically finding that they still carry Covid while their bodies successfully fight the disease and have no or very mild symptoms. Makes sense. Seems it would be true for natural immunity too.

This seems to mean a couple of things:

1. Getting vaccinated is no longer about consideration for others. It is simply a personal risk assessment and those in higher risk categories should probably get vaccinated to avoid serious illness and overflowing hospitals. Those in low risk categories may not choose to get vaccinated until their risk profile changes, or if it gives them peace of mind. But it is totally a personal choice.

2. As many have said, the virus is never going away. It would still be with us if the vaccination rate was close to 100%. It will continue to wax and wane just like other contagious diseases.

Am I missing something here?

Nope, you got it. If this would just stop be a political issue it would all go away.

100%. As I’ve said, this is survival of the fittest in real time. Let those who choose to not get vaccinated suffer whatever consequences come their way. The human gene pool will be better for it.
Consequences like a mild cold! You’re a moron! I’ve known a lot of people who had or currently have Covid and they all range from nothing to fly like symptoms. I love how everyone assumes that getting Covid is like the Black Plague! 😂 Y’all need to stay off the MSNBC for a few minutes and come back to reality!

Consequences like a mild cold! You’re a moron! I’ve known a lot of people who had or currently have Covid and they all range from nothing to fly like symptoms. I love how everyone assumes that getting Covid is like the Black Plague! 😂 Y’all need to stay off the MSNBC for a few minutes and come back to reality!
E7paEKxX0AQtUj6

Actually, since this disease disproportionately affects unhealthy and overweight individuals the human gene pool would be better served if nobody got the vaccine and we let this virus do its thing.

It’s not really about that but you know that.

Yeah because overweight and unhealthy people never contributed anything to the world right? What a piece of shit statement. Is that you Adolf?

Reactions: yoshi121374
You got it. Its simple, either wear your masks rest of your life or don't. No in-between and thats the end game.

This is the funniest/most ironic thing about the whole thing.

My body my choice but only when related to something outside my religion which is supposed to be separated from making laws.
My body, my choice in this instance is much different than what you’re alluding to…
One scenario involves taking an experimental vaccine that may or may not work & may or may not have long term effects…
The other is the murder of unborn children that don’t get a choice in the matter…
Big difference.

Everybody has their opinion OP
While you are not wrong, not sure what you’re really trying to say. In any event, some opinions are grounded in logic, reason, common sense, etc. Other opinions are not. Point is not everyone’s opinion is equal and I’m pretty sure you were trying to say they are. . If not, then I don’t understand your point.

You are missing something.

Vaccinated people can become infected and spread the disease but at a far less rate than the unvaccinated.

The higher the proportion of vaccinated individuals, the lower the Ro and the faster the waves and pandemic end.
Didn’t you say vaccinated people were protected... I mean before vaccinated people started infecting others?

Why as a doctor don’t you tell people about the benefits of taking Zinc? And eating healthy. Wouldn’t that be nature’s first line of defense?

This is what I don’t get, not all people are the same, the thresholds are different and yet you try and put everyone in the same box.

No not everyone NEEDS the vaccine... some do... and they should get it. Doctors that don’t use common sense treatments and treat all patients individually should lose their license because they are playing the big Pharma agenda.

Well hopefully the vaccine culls the herd. Or the virus, whatever cause unhealthy people do not deserve my sympathy nor to people who take an experiment human study that die of the vaccine.

All bad choices and people who are supposed to be “trusted advisors” (ie doctors) are being exposed.

If you want it, get it. If you don’t, don’t. Shouldn’t matter to anybody else.

Yeah because overweight and unhealthy people never contributed anything to the world right? What a piece of shit statement. Is that you Adolf?

Calm down fella. Did you not read what I was responding to? I was merely pointing out the flaw in his logic regarding culling the species, not advocating against overweight or unhealthy people. I guess you’re overweight?

Hopefully the anti vaxxers have enough self respect not to take up a hospital bed when their fat asses get sick. Just ride it out in their trailer
I say if hospitals reach capacity, they refuse treatment for any additional non-vaccinated patients. They absolutely have the right to choose to not get vaccinated and with every choice, comes consequences.

I say if hospitals reach capacity, they refuse treatment for any additional non-vaccinated patients. They absolutely have the right to choose to not get vaccinated and with every choice, comes consequences.
Probably should refuse service to the illegal aliens in the emergency room also. Brain dead some people

Look everyone! I’ll respond by posting a funny meme!! Since you have nothing intelligent to add! 😂

you might want to study up on the difference between a meme and a political cartoon before calling out other people’s intelligence.

Reactions: dpic73
Don't pay him any attention. The little guy's IQ is 30 points less than he thinks it is. The smartest people don't assume to know the absolute truth about anything.
And yet you've never made one statement about anything. Is it because you are a coward or because your lack of intelligence on anything whatsoever?

Only you know which one but I do know one thing, your obsession over me is quite flattering.

Reactions: dpic73
Look everyone! I’ll respond by posting a funny “political cartoon”!! Since you have nothing intelligent to add! 😂
I could tell that you wouldn't understand an intelligent response since you thought your anecdotal evidence was profound.

• Haha
Reactions: robscottham
And yet you've never made one statement about anything. Is it because you are a coward or because your lack of intelligence on anything whatsoever?

Only you know which one but I do know one thing, your obsession over me is quite flattering.
Wow, look at the IQ on Little Al! You're onto me. I think no one including myself knows the true efficacy of masks, 6 feet of distance, or the safety of the current vaccine; therefore, I don't make posts calling people idiots who have doubts about masks, vaccines, or the uncertainty of how dangerous the highly politicized virus really is. You're right, I have to be a coward or have a lack of intelligence.

However, Little Al, you're brimming with intelligence, and your analytical skills are top notch.

The smartest people don't assume to know the absolute truth about anything.

Last edited:
Probably should refuse service to the illegal aliens in the emergency room also. Brain dead some people

Yea! "Illegal aliens" are subhuman and don't deserve healthcare!!!

You are a trash human being man. This is just an absolutely trash opinion. Holy shit. Just... mind blowing.

Yea! "Illegal aliens" are subhuman and don't deserve healthcare!!!

You are a trash human being man. This is just an absolutely trash opinion. Holy shit. Just... mind blowing.
You still here... coming straight from your trailer park in DC? Keep trying whizz kid, you haven’t had an original thought yet... still... and still attack people. Definition of a bully and you certainly couldn’t understand the sarcasm in the post... isn’t it ironic

You still here... coming straight from your trailer park in DC? Keep trying whizz kid, you haven’t had an original thought yet... still... and still attack people. Definition of a bully and you certainly couldn’t understand the sarcasm in the post... isn’t it ironic

I don't live anywhere near DC.

And you obviously don't know what sarcasm or irony mean.

I don't live anywhere near DC.

And you obviously don't know what sarcasm or irony mean.
Obviously not, I mean no one on this board is nowhere near as smart as your highness.

Glad your trailer isn’t in DC though those are some rough neighborhoods

The variant would not matter, it is pure common sense that infection rates are lower the higher the vaccination rate. If that were not true, the vaccine would not be effective. Same goes for death rates. I will not judge anyone who chooses to not be vaccinated for any reason other than politics. If your politics are influencing your decision, you are in the same category as those who vote to defund the police in my opinion. Your “woke” sense has overruled your common sense, which is 100% USDA Grade A dumb.

The variant would not matter, it is pure common sense that infection rates are lower the higher the vaccination rate. If that were not true, the vaccine would not be effective. Same goes for death rates. I will not judge anyone who chooses to not be vaccinated for any reason other than politics. If your politics are influencing your decision, you are in the same category as those who vote to defund the police in my opinion. Your “woke” sense has overruled your common sense, which is 100% USDA Grade A dumb.
I assume you're speaking generally and not directly to me, because I agree with everything you said.

I assume you're speaking generally and not directly to me, because I agree with everything you said.

Yes, generally. Not meant as a flame.

We know some people whose kids cannot be vaccinated due to an autoimmune disorder. The college they had been recruited to for golf will not allow them to come to school unless they are vaccinated. This is illegal under the ADA. I have encouraged the parents to find a sympathetic lawyer and sue the crap out of the school. in that case, I strongly support the rights of those kids because they can’t be vaccinated.

ADVERTISEMENT