ADVERTISEMENT

COVID/NASHVILLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Reactions: GoodWord28
Permanently move OP to roundtable please

We have had hundreds of COVID threads. Why does this one bother you but the fear mongering ones don’t? I didn’t write this. Don’t shoot the messenger.

Reactions: 1983Grad
We have had hundreds of COVID threads. Why does this one bother you but the fear mongering ones don’t? I didn’t write this. Don’t shoot the messenger.

I was just messing with you. But in all seriousness now that football has started I wish these threads would show up less and less. Lets talk about football instead of all this crap. It's getting old.

Reactions: creekside tiger
You forgot to put superfluous exclamation marks after the all caps subject line. I will unfortunately have to subtract 10 points from your gaslighting exam.

I was just messing with you. But in all seriousness now that football has started I wish these threads would show up less and less. Lets talk about football instead of all this crap. It's getting old.

Ok... Let’s talk Clemson/ Citadel. I’ll listen.

Reactions: Tiger Guru
LMAO at anyone who believes Fitnews in anything. Pretty telling!

Mayor's like Nashville should be put behind bars. It's obvious why this is occurring, follow the $$$$....

Reactions: amynhop
I’ll bite. Every single politician has been lying in some shape of form since day 1 for whatever “justifiable” reason they see fit for their preservation.

Yet, depending who you talk to:
- the pubs can do no wrong.
- or the Dems need to be leading the country

It’s why I have little respect for most people. As they are afraid and unwilling to speak the truth themselves. They feel doing so is giving the “other” side a win. Bullshit. Grow up and stand up for yourself and not some elephant or jackass

How about wake up everyday and expect better from all of your leaders. We are letting 2 mega corporation political parties ruin this country and our collective lives.

This thread is yet another example. Tit for tat, tit for tat every fvckin day. Meanwhile, our enemies domestic and abroad laugh at us.

LMAO at anyone who believes Fitnews in anything. Pretty telling!

I hate to break it to you but it’s being reported by many outlets. I know that it doesn’t fit your narrative of how trump has let everyone in America die, but this is criminal.

Got a friend who lives in Oregon in a more rural part that has very small number of cases but kids not allowed to go to school right now - quess what date has been set to go back to school..................................... November 5th

We can talk ghosts, grilling, charities, houses for rent, and penny stocks but this thread goes to the RT? And I don’t care if it was posted yesterday. I didn’t see it. Repeats all the time. Hundreds on fear mongering threads with the BS China virus numbers.

We are being lied to about the damn China virus and it has a huge impact on our football, too. Used to really enjoy this board. Used to be a nice escape for a bit. Really don’t much care for it anymore.

Last edited:
We can talk ghosts, grilling, charities, houses for rent, and penny stocks but this thread goes to the RT? And I don’t care if it was posted yesterday. I didn’t see it. Repeats all the time. Hundreds on fear mongering threads with the BS China virus numbers.

We are being lied to about the damn China virus and it has a huge impact on our football, too. Used to really enjoy this board. Used to be a nice escape for a bit. Really don’t much care for it anymore.
Post as many times as you want about Covid. Just do it over here

Yes, because every thread on this subject ends badly. It's not about a story from Fits News. It is about the fallout.
Take five minutes to look at these threads on The Round Table, every damn one of them. They end badly. It's train wreck after train wreck.

People talking about charities, grills, stocks don't end in online fist fights we have to clean up, as you well know. They don't result in subscribers tearing each other apart.

Race? Social issues? Covid? Political, religious issues? Good luck moderating that stuff. They're a disaster. There is simply no way on the planet people are going to be civil discussing these subjects.

That's the problem.

Want proof? Again, look at these subjects discussed here on The Round Table and take inventory of subscribers literally attacking one another and tearing each other apart.

Wanna know why we're moving this stuff? There is your answer. It's not necessarily about the original post. It's about what the thread becomes. And we are the ones left to clean up the mess.

It's not hard to figure out why we are left with no choice but to move these threads.

We do not have a choice!

Post as many times as you want about Covid. Just do it over here

Yeah well if it worked the same for all China virus threads you would have a point. But it doesn’t so that’s the problem. Censorship of which threads on the virus stay front and center and which ones don’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT