ADVERTISEMENT

COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?

What is a pure blood? 😂 What ever it is I am sure I am not one of them.😂
It's the name some of the unvaccinated have chosen for themselves. They feel it captures that their blood hasn't been made impure by the "toxic" stuff in the vaccine. Google it, it's a thing :)

Reactions: yoshi121374
It's the name some of the unvaccinated have chosen for themselves. They feel it captures that their blood hasn't been made impure by the "toxic" stuff in the vaccine. Google it, it's a thing :)
😂 But if you have had Covid is your blood pure or toxic?

Reactions: yoshi121374
What booster are you on now? You have had so many at this point it has scrambled your brain. 😂
dont concern yourself with actually addressing the post. just spin off to some other BS and don't worry about facts.

They lie over and over and despite it being on video or on the official website the sheep will continue to believe and defend them...

Reactions: TigerGrowls
How can it slow the spread if it doesn't prevent infection? It's been proven that it 100% doesn't stop the spread, which Pfizer admitted they never tested prevention.
Pfizer admitted several months ago if you are vaccinated you are 370% more susceptible to variants. They’re pushing the boosters in part because what little benefit the jab has wears off off in a couple of months while natural immunity lasts at least 2 years in some studies.
The jab suppresses your immune system to prevent over reaction by it. The spike proteins are extremely dangerous. They penetrate the blood brain barrier and get into the nucleus of cells. Unreal they’re still pushing this bogus narrative!

FiXL2pIWYAAdKLl

• Wow
Reactions: DW4_2016
Article states in Sept of 21, 21% of covid deaths were from the 'vaccinated'.

In February of this year, the total was 42%.

In August, it was 58%.

Sad thing about this is it's kinda pointless to argue it at this point. All we can do is say good luck to those that got the shots and wish them well.
FiZxBDaWYAM5wi5

Do you understand math? If the large majority of the population is vaccinated, it's not crazy hard to understand how more of them died. It's the percentage of deaths you should be looking for. What this also doesn't take into account is that many of these deaths were from people who were vaccinated in the beginning but their immunity has waned.

FiYXJcbXoAAZLql

How can it slow the spread if it doesn't prevent infection? It's been proven that it 100% doesn't stop the spread, which Pfizer admitted they never tested prevention.
It’s all math, so I wouldn’t worry about it if I were you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT