ADVERTISEMENT

Cris,suggestion that will make you a ton of $$$$$..

phat tiger

Valles Marineris
Gold Member
Jul 6, 2003
Start a Clemson board you have to be over 30 yrs old to post on.

Originally posted by phat tiger:
I will take it under advisement my friend.

On another note, I sure hope you had a great Memorial Day!

Originally posted by phat tiger:
223470580_YouMad_xlarge.jpeg

In all honesty, that would be a terrible idea. You don't understand how well connected some of the people under 30 are on this board. A lot of the rumors and inside info come from people that are under 30. Most of the people complaining are the old people that have nothing better to do
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Won't happen. Suggestion for a "mature" board has been suggested for years...... There has been ZERO movement.

Yea, get rid of all these Obama sheep, who after almost 6 years of cluster blanks , are still hapless pumpers.
Youthful ignorance is the reason I can think of .

Originally posted by Earle36:
Yea, get rid of all these Obama sheep, who after almost 6 years of cluster blanks , are still hapless pumpers.

775.gif

Originally posted by Earle36:
mission-accomplish_1505293i.jpg

Originally posted by mtct864:
In all honesty, that would be a terrible idea. You don't understand how well connected some of the people under 30 are on this board. A lot of the rumors and inside info come from people that are under 30. Most of the people complaining are the old people that have nothing better to do
Now that is a boatload of goose shit!

Bunch of damn wimps around here. Tell me why I (being 26 years old) should not be able to post on the same board as the 30+ guys.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT