ADVERTISEMENT

Cyber Ninja “Audit” Finds Trump actually lost AZ by an even larger margin

There are legitimate reasons for duplicate ballots, for example ballots without signatures are returned to the voter to re-sign. But it doesn't matter if there are a million duplicate ballots - only one will be counted. And despite all that, the duplicate ballots that were discovered favored Trump by a WIDE margin, LOL.

614e7a3253804.image.jpg

Six months, six million dollars and Biden ended up with MORE votes 😅
This is seriously the dumbest of the charges. Anyone who has ever worked in an election knows that these people are just trying to use the scary 'duplicate' word and that there is nothing at all wrong with this. Nothing.

Putting this out is just hoping that ignorant dupes will get lured in and keep getting their feelings hurt about losing the election.

Stopping the certification of the electoral college count. That is stopping democracy with the hope of putting back into office an unelected leader--ie a despot, in this case, Trump.

That is overthrowing the duly elected govt.

Did you miss the part where people wanted to 'hang Mike Pence,' the one doing the certification? Did you miss the part where the mob was searching out elected reps and senators to do them harm? Jumping through barricaded windows in the most holy of inner sanctums of American democracy to try and grab representatives?

Seriously--what did you watch of the insurrection? They were violent, angry, and despicable. They are all traitors to this country.
You are just grasping at straws now, lol. They did not stop the certification, they delayed it. I must have missed the part where they fortified their positions once they got in, said they were taking over the govt and refused to leave. Oh wait, no I didn't. It just didn't happen.
They were in the building with pretty much free reign. If they had wanted to search out representatives and harm them, there was nothing stopping them. It didn't happen and the fact that it did not just proves that you are making things up. Look at the videos. There are numerous videos showing the people that made it in the building. They are walking around looking in offices and taking selfies sitting at desks. There is not one video I have seen where you see any group frantically storming through the halls that even look like they are searching for people to do them harm. They had the opportunity to try and "overthrow the govt" and they simply did not do it. You are just flat wrong.
You know there are cameras all over that building, right? You think there were multiple people seeking out reps to harm them and law enforcement decided what? You think everyone just said "no harm, no foul just let them go". Really? You are smarter than that. If what you say is true, give me a link to any proof you know of that would prove what you say. You can't, because there is none.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Just the Facts! TGP setting you rookies straight.

I am a hell of a lot more concerned about football at this time thank you. LOL!

@TigerGrowls, let's appreciate this moment when we agree on something. Sadly it's about how piss-poor Clemson football is currently. Dammit.

Just the Facts! TGP setting you rookies straight.

To stick with the Clemson football theme, please allow me to present an imperfect analogy:

Believing that these numbers amount to any sort of tangible evidence is like trying to convince me that Clemson actually won the game last night.

I could sit here and share all sorts of numbers about the probability of Clemson winning in a situation like yesterday (vs an unranked team, vs ACC competition, vs NC State overall, vs Coach Laptop, etc...) and show that losing was a statistical improbability on many fronts. I could probably dig deep and find all sorts of stats about how we are statistically supposed to win after being tied at the end of each quarter. I could even complain about the officiating and how it wasn't perfect, and how they "cheated" us out of a victory.

But do you know what all of those convincing-sounding statistics would actually mean in reality?

Jack. Shit.

Same situation here. Trump lost. Clemson lost. Deal with it.

Stopping the certification of the electoral college count. That is stopping democracy with the hope of putting back into office an unelected leader--ie a despot, in this case, Trump.

That is overthrowing the duly elected govt.

Did you miss the part where people wanted to 'hang Mike Pence,' the one doing the certification? Did you miss the part where the mob was searching out elected reps and senators to do them harm? Jumping through barricaded windows in the most holy of inner sanctums of American democracy to try and grab representatives?

Seriously--what did you watch of the insurrection? They were violent, angry, and despicable. They are all traitors to this country
You need to turn off your TV

If they had wanted to search out representatives and harm them, there was nothing stopping them. It didn't happen and the fact that it did not just proves that you are making things up. Look at the videos. There are numerous videos showing the people that made it in the building. They are walking around looking in offices and taking selfies sitting at desks. There is not one video I have seen where you see any group frantically storming through the halls that even look like they are searching for people to do them harm.
Revisionist history

GettyImages-1294930226.jpg

capitol-siege-chamber-breach-zip-ties-01-gty-llr-210109_1610206068781_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

5ff6197fd184b30018aad5d8

Reactions: clemben
Audit Report Aftermath

Top 12 Truths & Lies

LIE: The audit affirmed that Joe Biden Won.

TRUTH: The forensic audit was not about recounting the votes. It was about process.

TRUTH: The audit affirmed that the certified election results included illegal votes.

LIE: The machines were not connected to the internet.

TRUTH: The machines WERE connected to the internet.

LIE: This election was the most secure election in history.

TRUTH: Maricopa County, AZ Election Officials Broke the Law.

TRUTH: Counting ballots more than once is against the law. Duplicate ballots must be thrown out from the legal total.

TRUTH: Deleting the November 2020 election from the database is against the law.

TRUTH: There is camera footage of the person who deleted the database and that person better come forward and cooperate.

LIE: Election officials in Maricopa County have nothing to worry about.

TRUTH: The Constitution matters. Laws matter. Anything and everything Maricopa County officials did outside laws on the books at the time of the election should make every single one of them worry about their future.

This is a hell of a lot of very sketchy information in a state where the presidential election was decided by 10K votes. This is an audit of one county! Pima County is expected to be about as bad if audited and no telling what could crop up in other counties. Additionally, those that want to blow off the citizen canvas effort which was separate from this audit either want the steal to stand or are just not very smart. A lot of boots on the ground worked on that canvas effort and the results are disturbing. I am more confident after having a bit of time to digest this information that Trump won! If nothing else comes of this then we need to get the elections locked down forever more. Do you libs agree with locking the elections down to a much higher degree or not?

This is a hell of a lot of very sketchy information in a state where the presidential election was decided by 10K votes. This is an audit of one county! Pima County is expected to be about as bad if audited and no telling what could crop up in other counties. Additionally, those that want to blow off the citizen canvas effort which was separate from this audit either want the steal to stand or are just not very smart. A lot of boots on the ground worked on that canvas effort and the results are disturbing. I am more confident after having a bit of time to digest this information that Trump won! If nothing else comes of this then we need to get the elections locked down forever more. Do you libs agree with locking the elections down to a much higher degree or not?

These are all lies by the Trump spokesperson: https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...ion-audit-irresponsible-dangerous/5848270001/

Reactions: iceheart08
Audit Report Aftermath

Top 12 Truths & Lies

LIE: The audit affirmed that Joe Biden Won.

TRUTH: The forensic audit was not about recounting the votes. It was about process.

TRUTH: The audit affirmed that the certified election results included illegal votes.

LIE: The machines were not connected to the internet.

TRUTH: The machines WERE connected to the internet.

LIE: This election was the most secure election in history.

TRUTH: Maricopa County, AZ Election Officials Broke the Law.

TRUTH: Counting ballots more than once is against the law. Duplicate ballots must be thrown out from the legal total.

TRUTH: Deleting the November 2020 election from the database is against the law.

TRUTH: There is camera footage of the person who deleted the database and that person better come forward and cooperate.

LIE: Election officials in Maricopa County have nothing to worry about.

TRUTH: The Constitution matters. Laws matter. Anything and everything Maricopa County officials did outside laws on the books at the time of the election should make every single one of them worry about their future.
LIES

Reactions: iceheart08
All the information is available and people continue to rely on biased newspapers to do the work for them.

Fat and lazy the American way. But but Biden won, count was almost the same... except they found close to 60k fraudulent votes included in the count.

They did not recount for the vote tally, the recounted to point out flaws in the process which are glaring if you do your own homework.

They have not even finished the analysis on the paper, kinematic artifacts and watermarks.

There may be more. Pretty sure people in the media are gonna get arrested this time. They simply refuse to report the truth.

From WSJ
You see that states an “opinion” piece right? Nobody believes opinion pieces.

“The Editorial Board” is the author

Ya OK I’ll trust an opinion piece that doesn’t state an author of record. Glad you brought those facts to the board.

Ya OK I’ll trust an opinion piece that doesn’t state an author of record. Glad you brought those facts to the board.

so you don’t trust any opinion piece where the author does not provide their real name?

so you don’t trust any opinion piece where the author does not provide their real name?
Do you? Or are you referring to the author Technofog which I read to keep me up to speed on federal cases.

I still read the cases and case law though, this is a pure opinion and is why it’s put there so if other facts come out they will not have to issue a retraction.

I follow your point though, context from oped in WSJ I bit different than a legal columnist on Substack to which you have to pay for the information.

I’ve been looking for you to bring facts for almost 11 months now sister.

It’s WSJ…not exactly liberal media

Maybe if Democrats knew how to run a government, we could swallow the cheating
So far it looks like if there was cheating, it was in Trump's favor, though you won't acknowledge that. Even though there may be nothing nefarious about duplicate ballots, you keep repeating that charge without acknowledging that 58% of the duplicates were for Trump. But I believe you know he didn't win and you just want to plant seeds in hopes of overturning the next one.

Do you? Or are you referring to the author Technofog which I read to keep me up to speed on federal cases.

I still read the cases and case law though, this is a pure opinion and is why it’s put there so if other facts come out they will not have to issue a retraction.

I follow your point though, context from oped in WSJ I bit different than a legal columnist on Substack to which you have to pay for the information.

Got it. Anonymous opinion pieces are acceptable when they support your arguments and confirmation bias. But they are unacceptable when opposed to your views.

Got it. Anonymous opinion pieces are acceptable when they support your arguments and confirmation bias. But they are unacceptable when opposed to your views.
I am for treating them all the same and having open debate. Unfortunately due to media suppression we cannot have open debate and question our authorities.

If a WSJ author is legit they would post their names tho, just sayin

Arizona Audit Aftermath Shows Trump Conspiracy Theories Will Go On Forever

By Ed Kilgore

After more than five months and around $6 million (most of it privately raised among Trump supporters), the legendarily ludicrous Arizona audit of the 2020 election results from Maricopa County (home of Phoenix) ended with the filing of an official report late last week. The headlines in most of the mainstream media focused on the most conspicuous finding by Cyber Ninjas, the outfit conducting the audit on behalf of Republican state senators: A hand recount of 2.1 million ballots cast in Maricopa (which accounted for about two-thirds of the state’s vote) confirmed, and even slightly increased, Joe Biden’s margin of victory there.

But MAGA folk have concluded the rest of the audit and the rest of the report have revealed yet-to-be-resolved anomalies in mail ballots; Trump himself is even claiming it “proved” he won Arizona, which is as mendacious as anything else he’s said about the 2020 elections, but is nonetheless holy writ among his core followers. And the suspicions Cyber Ninjas raised will be used to justify similar “audit” efforts in other states, most notably Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Texas.

The alleged smoking toy gun can be found in a chart contained in the report’s executive summary that neatly lays out the findings ranked by the “severity” of the impact on the 2020 results from Maricopa. Two at the top are deemed “critical”: “Mail-in Ballots Voted From Prior Address” and “Potential Voters That Voted in Multiple Counties.” Actual election experts, who have been following the Arizona audit like firefighters watching arsonists in action, had this to say about such findings and their dubious factual basis, as reported by the Washington Post:

[T]he report claimed that more than 23,000 mail ballots were submitted by voters who moved before the election — a group Trump described Friday as “phantom voters.”

But the report itself included important caveats about the finding, noting that there are “potential ways” that the ballots were cast that “would not violate the law.” And it found that a third of those ballots were cast by registered Republicans. What’s more, Cyber Ninjas acknowledged that the ballots were identified by comparing voter registration rolls to information maintained by a commercially available address validation tool, adding that “some error is expected.”

The same documentation problems apply to the “multiple counties” allegation, and the idea that such apparent anomalies illustrate partisan shenanigans is undercut by the evidence that Republican ballots were proportionately present in the “suspicious” numbers. And there are entirely innocent explanations for these “anomalies” that the auditors either ignored or were too oblivious to understand, as the Associated Press noted. With respect to the “phantom voters,” for example:

While the review suggests something improper, election officials note that voters such as college students, those who own vacation homes and military members, can move to temporary locations while still legally voting at the address where they are registered.

“A competent reviewer of an election would not make a claim like that,” said Trey Grayson, a former Republican secretary of state in Kentucky.

It’s typical of the MAGA mind-set: In a review of the audit findings, Margot Cleveland of the Federalist suggested that the absence of reliable information on actual voter identity was attributable to Maricopa County’s refusal to turn over its entire voter database to Cyber Ninjas. Where there is no smoke you assert a fire and then everything smells funny.

Similarly, a claim in the report (cited as representing a “high” level of severity in compromising the results) that some voters may have returned multiple ballots misses the fact that under Arizona law voters were allowed to “cure” minor defects in mail ballots, which would have been recorded as “multiple” submissions without actually indicating anything illegal or out of the ordinary.

The bottom line is, aside from Trump’s characteristically unsupported claims that the audit proved he won Arizona, the issues that the auditors raised but could not competently address will be used to justify additional “investigations,” some by Republican pols seeking the favor of the former president and his followers. For example, Arizona attorney general Mark Brnovich, who is facing a highly competitive Republican primary for a 2022 U.S. Senate nomination, has announced he “will take all necessary actions that are supported by the evidence and where I have legal authority” in response to the audit “findings.” And just last week Texas governor Greg Abbott, who is running for reelection and then possibly for president, quickly knuckled under when Trump demanded an audit in his state:

Eight and a half hours after former President Donald J. Trump made a public demand for Gov. Greg Abbott of Texas to back legislation to create a “forensic audit of the 2020 election,” the Texas secretary of state’s office announced a “comprehensive forensic audit” of the results from four of the state’s largest counties.
That this has nothing to do with legitimate questions about the 2020 results should be made plain by the fact that no one disputes Trump’s 2020 win in Texas. This is “auditing” for the sake of auditing. There is no reason to think it will ever end until Trump has undermined faith in our electoral system enough to suit his purposes.

By Ed Kilgore

After more than five months and around $6 million (most of it privately raised among Trump supporters), the legendarily ludicrous Arizona audit of the 2020 election results from Maricopa County (home of Phoenix) ended with the filing of an official report late last week. The headlines in most of the mainstream media focused on the most conspicuous finding by Cyber Ninjas, the outfit conducting the audit on behalf of Republican state senators: A hand recount of 2.1 million ballots cast in Maricopa (which accounted for about two-thirds of the state’s vote) confirmed, and even slightly increased, Joe Biden’s margin of victory there.

But MAGA folk have concluded the rest of the audit and the rest of the report have revealed yet-to-be-resolved anomalies in mail ballots; Trump himself is even claiming it “proved” he won Arizona, which is as mendacious as anything else he’s said about the 2020 elections, but is nonetheless holy writ among his core followers. And the suspicions Cyber Ninjas raised will be used to justify similar “audit” efforts in other states, most notably Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Texas.

The alleged smoking toy gun can be found in a chart contained in the report’s executive summary that neatly lays out the findings ranked by the “severity” of the impact on the 2020 results from Maricopa. Two at the top are deemed “critical”: “Mail-in Ballots Voted From Prior Address” and “Potential Voters That Voted in Multiple Counties.” Actual election experts, who have been following the Arizona audit like firefighters watching arsonists in action, had this to say about such findings and their dubious factual basis, as reported by the Washington Post:

[T]he report claimed that more than 23,000 mail ballots were submitted by voters who moved before the election — a group Trump described Friday as “phantom voters.”

But the report itself included important caveats about the finding, noting that there are “potential ways” that the ballots were cast that “would not violate the law.” And it found that a third of those ballots were cast by registered Republicans. What’s more, Cyber Ninjas acknowledged that the ballots were identified by comparing voter registration rolls to information maintained by a commercially available address validation tool, adding that “some error is expected.”

The same documentation problems apply to the “multiple counties” allegation, and the idea that such apparent anomalies illustrate partisan shenanigans is undercut by the evidence that Republican ballots were proportionately present in the “suspicious” numbers. And there are entirely innocent explanations for these “anomalies” that the auditors either ignored or were too oblivious to understand, as the Associated Press noted. With respect to the “phantom voters,” for example:

While the review suggests something improper, election officials note that voters such as college students, those who own vacation homes and military members, can move to temporary locations while still legally voting at the address where they are registered.

“A competent reviewer of an election would not make a claim like that,” said Trey Grayson, a former Republican secretary of state in Kentucky.

It’s typical of the MAGA mind-set: In a review of the audit findings, Margot Cleveland of the Federalist suggested that the absence of reliable information on actual voter identity was attributable to Maricopa County’s refusal to turn over its entire voter database to Cyber Ninjas. Where there is no smoke you assert a fire and then everything smells funny.

Similarly, a claim in the report (cited as representing a “high” level of severity in compromising the results) that some voters may have returned multiple ballots misses the fact that under Arizona law voters were allowed to “cure” minor defects in mail ballots, which would have been recorded as “multiple” submissions without actually indicating anything illegal or out of the ordinary.

The bottom line is, aside from Trump’s characteristically unsupported claims that the audit proved he won Arizona, the issues that the auditors raised but could not competently address will be used to justify additional “investigations,” some by Republican pols seeking the favor of the former president and his followers. For example, Arizona attorney general Mark Brnovich, who is facing a highly competitive Republican primary for a 2022 U.S. Senate nomination, has announced he “will take all necessary actions that are supported by the evidence and where I have legal authority” in response to the audit “findings.” And just last week Texas governor Greg Abbott, who is running for reelection and then possibly for president, quickly knuckled under when Trump demanded an audit in his state:

That this has nothing to do with legitimate questions about the 2020 results should be made plain by the fact that no one disputes Trump’s 2020 win in Texas. This is “auditing” for the sake of auditing. There is no reason to think it will ever end until Trump has undermined faith in our electoral system enough to suit his purposes.

trump will truly go down as the biggest skid mark on our country’s underpants. What a complete piece of shit. **** him and his family.

I am for treating them all the same and having open debate. Unfortunately due to media suppression we cannot have open debate and question our authorities.

If a WSJ author is legit they would post their names tho, just sayin

thats, uhhhh, not how ed board opinion pieces work. they represent the view of the entire paper.

so, as usual, im "just sayin" you have no ****ing idea what you are talking about. on any of this.

Reactions: yoshi121374
When we get to civil war again, it’s people like you that will be responsible for the deaths of thousands of unavoidable deaths.
Shut up butch u ain't starting a civil war. You are a literal dumb twit. You would risk everything because you don't understand math, law and science and you think you would win? Sit down.

By Ed Kilgore

TRUMP FOREVER BABY!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT