ADVERTISEMENT

Cyber Ninja “Audit” Finds Trump actually lost AZ by an even larger margin

All I have to say is “hahahaha.”

After all of the machinations, after wasting millions of taxpayer dollars, @TigerGrowls’ much hyped report finds that Trump not only did lose AZ (which we already knew), but actually lost by more!

What a bunch of pathetic, credulous goobs you Trumpers are.

“The three-volume report by the Cyber Ninjas, the Senate’s lead contractor, includes results that show Trump lost by a wider margin than the county’s official election results.”

Live look at @TigerGrowls after the AZ senate hearing...

dramatic-cry.gif

I think what is being referenced is Trump and his attorneys ongoing effort to decertify the election because of massive fraud. Even last night trump issued a statement calling on AZ to decertify Biden's win. Even after the public results of this "audit" being presented (no fraud), I guarantee that Trump will continue to push fraud claims and call for the election to be decertified. My fear is that the next step will be to mobilize his mouth breathing followers into terrorism.
I think you are mistaken in what he was referencing. I'm pretty sure his reference to those wanting to overthrow the govt was about Jan 6. I could be wrong, though.

I think you are mistaken in what he was referencing. I'm pretty sure his reference to those wanting to overthrow the govt was about Jan 6. I could be wrong, though.

You are very much missing the point on January 6th by, confusingly, totally ignoring what was happening in the building that day.

They attacked and took over the building while the government was trying to certify an election. That's not a coincidence. Their mere presence INSIDE a building they should not have been in caused a delay in the process. That particular process is designed to formally certify a new president. These people were explicitly trying to stop that.

What are you missing?

You are very much missing the point on January 6th by, confusingly, totally ignoring what was happening in the building that day.

They attacked and took over the building while the government was trying to certify an election. That's not a coincidence. Their mere presence INSIDE a building they should not have been in caused a delay in the process. That particular process is designed to formally certify a new president. These people were explicitly trying to stop that.

What are you missing?

In fact, the explicit reason they were there and Trump told them to March to the Capital was to stop the certification. That was the sole reason they were even there.

What are you missing?
I'm not missing anything. My original post was in response to a poster who was referencing a group wanting to "overthrow" the govt. A term I have seen used ad nauseum. I was pointing out how ridiculous that supposition/characterization was - evidenced by the fact that when the group actually gained control of the building, they made absolutely ZERO effort to do that.
Let's just concede that your post is a 100% accurate description of events on that day. Even then, no one with rational thought would equate that to trying to overthrow the govt. At BEST, the actions they took could only delay the inevitable certification. They would have had to actually try to overthrow the govt to stop any transition of power. Again, not one video, picture, or story I have seen provided ANY indication the people in that building were trying to overthrow the govt. If you have a link to said info, please let me know.

Don't take this as me supporting what happened. If I had been there and been in charge, I would have warned the crowd that anyone who tried to breach the perimeter would be shot. The first person who did so would have gotten one warning shot and then would have been put down.

Looks like the Tigerboard liberal loony patrol is reading a different account of what happened today from what I read. DECERTIFY NOW!!

The audit results are not as conclusive as I would have lked but there is enough fraud conclusively found between this and the citizen canvas effort to decertify now and to open a criminal investigation.

All I have to say is “hahahaha.”

After all of the machinations, after wasting millions of taxpayer dollars, @TigerGrowls’ much hyped report finds that Trump not only did lose AZ (which we already knew), but actually lost by more!

What a bunch of pathetic, credulous goobs you Trumpers are.

“The three-volume report by the Cyber Ninjas, the Senate’s lead contractor, includes results that show Trump lost by a wider margin than the county’s official election results.”

Do yourself a favor and upgrade your avatar with a 🤡.

The audit results are not as conclusive as I would have lked but there is enough fraud conclusively found between this and the citizen canvas effort to decertify now and to open a criminal investigation.
Q will always leave an opening to continue bilking their rubes

Reactions: yoshi121374
We have been trying, for months now, to tell you that your info aint good. When will the let downs inform your brain to rationalization?

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Senator Kelly Townsend reacts to the Arizona Election Audit Report

Phoenix, AZ

September 24, 2021

I am thoroughly shocked, yet not surprised, at the product that was delivered to the people of Arizona by the hands of Adrian Fontes regarding the 2020 General election. Although the raw numbers of votes show a similar outcome to the official canvass. The important outcome is that the votes that were counted could be trusted as actual and true voter submissions, according to Arizona State law.

However, what we learned today that there was a myriad of issues with the counting process that undermine the confidence in the true and accurate count of this election. The election system simply does not balance. Some of the issues that jump out immediately to me are as follows:

• Deleted / purged files - The timing and deletion of files the day before the 2/2/21 audit. Maricopa county purged the machine records the day before the audit started. Many .exe and .dll files (approximately 1500) were either deleted or modified.

• No security or credential management. There were shared accounts and passwords which made the identification of those deleting or purging files difficult, but not impossible.

• Duplicates ballots were grossly mismanaged, and our laws were broken regarding this important part of our election process.

• Chain of custody was not accurately kept, making it impossible who touched what and when.

• Envelopes without signatures, images of ballot envelopes with an apparent approval stamp behind the basic graphics of the envelop, suggesting tampering.

• Connectivity to the internet has been established, in violation of Arizona law and contrary to what we have been told about the system.

• Sloppy caretaking of ballots, missing batches in boxes, batches in boxes not listed on the box or county list.

These are just a few of the many issues brought up today and necessitate a dramatic change in the way we oversee our elections, and how we hold those accountable who have broken our laws. Most importantly, whenever there is malfeasance and skullduggery, we must both nullify that election and repeat it with one more securely conducted, and we must move forward with indictments of hose who perpetrated this fraud against us.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Looks like the Tigerboard liberal loony patrol is reading a different account of what happened today from what I read. DECERTIFY NOW!!

From the liberal rag NY Post.

“These are all very small numbers when we’re talking about 2.1 million ballots [cast],” Logan (cyber ninjas CEO) said. “These are very small discrepancies. We can say that the ballots that were provided to us to count … very accurately correlate with the official canvas numbers.”

County officials pushed back particularly hard against claims made by Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, a failed GOP Senate candidate from Massachusetts who claims to have invented email and was once married to the actress Fran Drescher.

In his remarks, Ayyadurai — who was referred to as “Dr. Shiva” throughout the hearing — charged that he had found thousands of mail-in ballot envelopes that were missing voter signatures or bore an illegible scribble.

Ayyadurai also alleged that thousands of duplicate ballots were received and may have been counted by the county, as well as that ballot envelopes with blank signature lines were marked as verified and approved by officials — and that the number of unsigned ballot envelopes submitted to officials increased in the days after Election Day.

Even then, Ayyadurai stopped short of accusing election officials outright fraud, saying at one point that “I don’t want to accuse that,” but called for a “full signature verification audit.”

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Phoenix, AZ

September 24, 2021

I am thoroughly shocked, yet not surprised, at the product that was delivered to the people of Arizona by the hands of Adrian Fontes regarding the 2020 General election. Although the raw numbers of votes show a similar outcome to the official canvass. The important outcome is that the votes that were counted could be trusted as actual and true voter submissions, according to Arizona State law.

However, what we learned today that there was a myriad of issues with the counting process that undermine the confidence in the true and accurate count of this election. The election system simply does not balance. Some of the issues that jump out immediately to me are as follows:

• Deleted / purged files - The timing and deletion of files the day before the 2/2/21 audit. Maricopa county purged the machine records the day before the audit started. Many .exe and .dll files (approximately 1500) were either deleted or modified.

• No security or credential management. There were shared accounts and passwords which made the identification of those deleting or purging files difficult, but not impossible.

• Duplicates ballots were grossly mismanaged, and our laws were broken regarding this important part of our election process.

• Chain of custody was not accurately kept, making it impossible who touched what and when.

• Envelopes without signatures, images of ballot envelopes with an apparent approval stamp behind the basic graphics of the envelop, suggesting tampering.

• Connectivity to the internet has been established, in violation of Arizona law and contrary to what we have been told about the system.

• Sloppy caretaking of ballots, missing batches in boxes, batches in boxes not listed on the box or county list.

These are just a few of the many issues brought up today and necessitate a dramatic change in the way we oversee our elections, and how we hold those accountable who have broken our laws. Most importantly, whenever there is malfeasance and skullduggery, we must both nullify that election and repeat it with one more securely conducted, and we must move forward with indictments of hose who perpetrated this fraud against us.

Total bullshit. All of this has been throughly debunked. This is all deflection from the facts that once again, Donald Trump lost.

: Audit Results Explained :

Imagine you deposit 1 million dollars into the bank, but 100k worth of it was fake money.

The bank will count the deposit and confirm you gave them 1 million dollars.

Finally the bank will check each bill and discover that 100,000 dollars of the money deposited was counterfeit.

You do not get to keep 1 million dollars.

You get to keep 900 thousand dollars.

Guess what?

You also get a quick trip to jail.

--

The audit report draft says the ballots they counted essentially matched the original count as reported by the county.

The MSM has been shouting this from the rooftops.

What the MSM didn't tell you is that there are MORE FRAUDULENT BALLOTS THAN BIDEN "WON" BY!

: Audit Results Explained :

Imagine you deposit 1 million dollars into the bank, but 100k worth of it was fake money.

The bank will count the deposit and confirm you gave them 1 million dollars.

Finally the bank will check each bill and discover that 100,000 dollars of the money deposited was counterfeit.

You do not get to keep 1 million dollars.

You get to keep 900 thousand dollars.

Guess what?

You also get a quick trip to jail.

--

The audit report draft says the ballots they counted essentially matched the original count as reported by the county.

The MSM has been shouting this from the rooftops.

What the MSM didn't tell you is that there are MORE FRAUDULENT BALLOTS THAN BIDEN "WON" BY!

Except that there aren't fraudulent ballots as has been explained ad nauseam. They just say this shit to keep you guys tuned on and sending money. They are just using you.

Except that there aren't fraudulent ballots as has been explained ad nauseam. They just say this shit to keep you guys tuned on and sending money. They are just using you.
Dude you are a moron, turn off your mockingbird media.

17,000+ ballets were duplicate, ie counted more than 1 time, cast twice, the margin of victory was 10,000 votes

That is 1 dicrepancy.

you are officially a communist to me.

17,000+ ballets were duplicate, ie counted more than 1 time, cast twice, the margin of victory was 10,000 votes

That is 1 dicrepancy.

lol just because you disagree with someone doesn't' make them a communist. Communist isn't a bad word, you don't even know what words are its so silly trying to reason with people who have no understanding of the meaning of words.... sad

That is 1 dicrepancy.

You know that there aren't 17k duplicate ballots right? They have throughly explained this. It's laughable that you can't understand this stuff. How about you sit a few out and let the adults discuss.

Explain it then genius.

Explain it then genius.
There are legitimate reasons for duplicate ballots, for example ballots without signatures are returned to the voter to re-sign. But it doesn't matter if there are a million duplicate ballots - only one will be counted. And despite all that, the duplicate ballots that were discovered favored Trump by a WIDE margin, LOL.

614e7a3253804.image.jpg

Six months, six million dollars and Biden ended up with MORE votes 😅

Last edited:
lol just because you disagree with someone doesn't' make them a communist. Communist isn't a bad word, you don't even know what words are its so silly trying to reason with people who have no understanding of the meaning of words.... sad
When we get to civil war again, it’s people like you that will be responsible for the deaths of thousands of unavoidable deaths.

When we get to civil war again, it’s people like you that will be responsible for the deaths of thousands of unavoidable deaths.

Sconnytiger25 must be off his meds again today.

So much to unpack here. What the hell is the death of a death? And if deaths are unavoidable, can someone really be responsible for them?

"When it comes to the audit, like the three audits that preceded it, it's now over. The outcome stands and the 2020 election in Arizona is over," Arizona Governor Ducey tweeted.

I see this mentioned all the time and it is just without factual basis. There are videos of the people that got in the capital building and I have not seen any video, picture, or even seen or heard of a report where anyone was doing anything that remotely resembles trying to overthrow the govt. I must have missed the part where the group was walking through shooting elected officials. By all accounts, the small police force that was there was overwhelmed by the much larger crowd and could have pretty much done anything they wanted to. If their intent was to overthrow the govt, why did they not try? You are here posting about what you consider a ridiculous claim while making an even more ridiculous/asinine one.
Stopping the certification of the electoral college count. That is stopping democracy with the hope of putting back into office an unelected leader--ie a despot, in this case, Trump.

That is overthrowing the duly elected govt.

Did you miss the part where people wanted to 'hang Mike Pence,' the one doing the certification? Did you miss the part where the mob was searching out elected reps and senators to do them harm? Jumping through barricaded windows in the most holy of inner sanctums of American democracy to try and grab representatives?

Seriously--what did you watch of the insurrection? They were violent, angry, and despicable. They are all traitors to this country.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Phoenix, AZ

September 24, 2021

None of this is true and has been debunked time after time.

Nothing was deleted incorrectly--it was put on a back up server just like it is every election, same exact LEGAL process. No laws were broken with duplicate ballots--just bc you say that doesn't make it true.

Chain of custody was screwed up by the Ninjas, not Maricopa county.

All the rest is just made up nonsense and any specific charge could be taken to court if there was actual evidence (and there is none...).

Do you not realize how completely lame and made up this all is??

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT