ADVERTISEMENT

Dabo’s shirt on Twitter

Unfortunately, I expect this will blow up in a big way. Not because it should, but because the woke media will twist it into “See, Dabo cares more about football than he does about Black Lives”. Because somehow what you post or wear matters more than the actual difference you make in people’s lives these days...

It’s the slogan for the national football foundation so it’s a plausible shirt for him to own. If it is photoshopped it’s even more reason they should have gotten out in front of this and controlled the narrative with a statement and a plan of action after the pearman incident.

It’s the slogan for the national football foundation so it’s a plausible shirt for him to own. If it is photoshopped it’s even more reason they should have gotten out in front of this and controlled the narrative with a statement and a plan of action after the pearman incident.

Didn't know that was the NFF slogan ...

I can't imagine what my closet would look like if I had to choose my clothes based on public perception of me if I granted some random family the right to take a picture with me while i was vactioning.

Reactions: CofCtiger
People really need to get a life. If you don’t know who Dabo is as a person by now, then you never will. He doesn’t need to make some rehearsed speech to remind you of that and how he feels about racism. I respect him even more for not caving to the demands of the media.

His shirt on vacation is this big of a deal? Seriously? Man this movement is absolutely nuts. God bless the people who worry about Dabos shirts.

I ain't worried about Dabo's shirt.

Again, as I said above, I'm simply here to share among Clemson fans (and some lurkers) about what Hale re-tweeted and then deleted on Twitter. I know lots aren't Twitter users.

Posting that here isn't going to affect Dabo or his perception. Hale has over 26K followers on the cesspool of Twitter and Woke Wolken has about 76K.

I know Dabo marches to the beat of his own drum, but it still wouldn’t hurt for him and Clemson to put something out there, Jmo

Agree with this. I think he’s getting Criticized a little too much but he / Clemson could have definitely responded in a better way this week. The onslaught from the media will not stop until he does.

Reactions: hj_gville
Muschamp literally was being run out of town and their admin was so incompetent they couldn’t figure it out. Now he is a martyr for sweating in the street for 25 minutes with people protesting a false narrative proven wrong by statistical facts.
This is the sad part about this whole situation. The statistical evidence does not support the statement that white officers are more likely to shoot unarmed black men. As a matter of fact a Washington State University study in 2016 found that white officers are 3 times less likely to shoot unarmed black suspects than unarmed white suspects. In that same study the researchers found that white officers take more time to fire a black suspect than they do at a white suspect. Now, does racism exist? Absolutely it does. Is there some systemic conspiracy of racism within police forces? I don't find the evidence supports that. If you have time search on YouTube for the conversation between Dave Rubin and Larry Elder on this subject.

I ain't worried about Dabo's shirt.

Again, as I said above, I'm simply here to share among Clemson fans (and some lurkers) about what Hale re-tweeted and then deleted on Twitter. I know lots aren't Twitter users.

Posting that here isn't going to affect Dabo or his perception. Hale has over 26K followers on the cesspool of Twitter and Woke Wolken has about 76K.
I can appreciate that. I apologize if I came off as over bearing. Just don’t understand why he would catch hate for the shirt.

We just need one strong statement from Dabo about the Pearman situation and all this goes to bed. Media will continue to make noise until he does.

I will admit, I’m surprised Dabo hasn’t addressed it yet.
One day people are going to learn that Dabo doesn't care what the media thinks or wants him to do.

Last edited:
I get the not bowing to the media bit, but Dabo could expound for 3 hours on whether grass is truly green or not. Would it kill him to give a 5-minute statement?

Reactions: hj_gville
One day people are going to learn that Dabo doesn't care what the media thinks or wants them to do.

Program perception is still a thing as much or as little as Dabo cares about the media. Continually being dragged on social media the platform that all of the kids we recruit take in news from is never going to be good.

Reactions: ddot7
ADVERTISEMENT