ADVERTISEMENT

****Dabo just said...

I was also curious. I never understood how you could possibly start a global pandemic in the name of political sabotage.

been done many times. Smallpox blankets, anthrax and other diseased cow carcasses catapulted over medieval walls... It is pretty sick, but not exactly a new way for one group of people to get control over another.

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
Based on this post you suck as a human being. If I truly believed that about a president, I would do whatever i could to get rid of them, not make choices based on personal greed. Whatever I think about Trump as a person, his ideas and policies are far, far superior to those of HRC or Biden, and that is my primary motivation for who to vote for. Also, one of the primary factors in our democracy is the rule of law. This has been and continues to be shredded by the last president and current democrat state and local governments. The prior administration pretty much colluded with the FBI to try and take down a political opponent. How much more anti democracy does the democrat party have to be for you?

yea right buddy. I am sure you would intentionally hurt your own business and family to “influence” an election that you have no real influence over in the first place. Get the **** out of here. Past your bed time.

MSM created the narrative, the hysteria, the atmosphere we’ve been, and are living in. Public perception is what they drive, and in doing so... policies, actions, reactions occur, whether they’re justified, appropriate, or not.

We disagree on politics (obviously), but you’re a smart guy, and you know this is true, and has indeed occurred. Funny part is, I know you’re laughing at the fact I’m even explaining any of this. I’m not telling you anything you don’t already know.

what you said here is very different than want you have said before. Could these presidents have been influenced by a narrative driven by the media? Yes of course. But that by no means suggests that they are deep state cabal trying to hurt trump. That is just dumb. Those towns that these universities are gong to be destroyed by these decisions. I dont think they were made just to rid the country of trump.

what you said here is very different than want you have said before. Could these presidents have been influenced by a narrative driven by the media? Yes of course. But that by no means suggests that they are deep state cabal trying to hurt trump. That is just dumb. Those towns that these universities are gong to be destroyed by these decisions. I dont think they were made just to rid the country of trump.

I tell you what is dumb. Thinking joe biden was a good pick to run against trump. Seriously though, good luck NY tiger

You know good/well the B1G schools voting against football are in liberal run areas of the country.

Again, why hasn’t the SEC followed suit? Be honest..

other countries actually responded, their citizens wore masks without complaining about their freedoms being infringed upon so they got rid of cases. And you wanna point out one country moving on, one that you don't trust? How about all the others that aren't moving on at all? They're all part of the deep-state conspiracy game, to screw Trump?
lol okay, the earth is flat. I got it.

yea right buddy. I am sure you would intentionally hurt your own business and family to “influence” an election that you have no real influence over in the first place. Get the **** out of here. Past your bed time.
That is not what you said. " But would I rip apart my own business / livelihood just to try and hurt his reelection chances? Hell no." You said you would not do it to try and hurt his reelaction chances. That assumes you could, in fact, hurt his chances in the hypothetical situation you are talking about. If you meant something other than what you said that is not my fault, do better with the English language.
Also, anyone from NY complaining about Trump has zero credibility. The mayor of NYC and the governor of that state are responsible for thousands of deaths as direct result of their actions with covid.

I hope you understand that it is a huge stretch (even for you). I hate Trump. I think he is a fascist con man who is destroying democracy as we know it. But would I rip apart my own business / livelihood just to try and hurt his reelection chances? Hell no. I - like most of the commissioners of those schools - am a white, 1%er. If trump wins, it will have zero negative effect on me, except maybe that he will destroy the pre-existing condition clause and it will be a lot harder for my wife to remain insured. But, we will throw money at that problem and be fine.
This hashtag is for you:

#PlayTheRaceCardEvenIfYouAreWhiteFilthyRichAndOnlyDonateToPlannedParenthoodToHelpTheWinkWinkPoorBlackPeople

Last edited:
Gotta remember, no team has built more depth in recent years than Clemson...no one is better at it either...

This may be one of those years where everyone will be thankful we played everybody instead of winning every game by a hundred...
Related question... will there be even increased play of back-ups earlier, e.g. quarterback, in anticipation of others testing positive during course of season?

Related question... will there be even increased play of back-ups earlier, e.g. quarterback, in anticipation of others testing positive during course of season?
I think so...let's face it, TL already has the first pick of the draft locked down so he don't need the additional reps...unless they try to give him a shot at the Heisman...

ADVERTISEMENT