ADVERTISEMENT

Day Trading ⚠️

Dadar

The Mariana Trench
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2003
Recently I have posted comments about day trading. I don't know about what the on line rooms etc are doing out there today, but this is just not something to jump into, especially if you have family. It will find every emotion you are capable of.

With the fast moving markets and margin lure you can do a whole lot of damage to your financial well being and mental health.

After going through this from plotting daily bars from the newspaper, I enjoy watching this as a hobby and occasionally day trading just to keep the grey matter going.

Only hope for the best for all of you.

Recently I have posted comments about day trading. I don't know about what the on line rooms etc are doing out there today, but this is just not something to jump into, especially if you have family. It will find every emotion you are capable of.

With the fast moving markets and margin lure you can do a whole lot of damage to your financial well being and mental health.

After going through this from plotting daily bars from the newspaper, I enjoy watching this as a hobby and occasionally day trading just to keep the grey matter going.

Only hope for the best for all of you.
Good words, OP. I’ve seen it with people who trade Forex. Relatively easy to set up a reliable system but wow can it go south in a hurry and get people overextended.

Reactions: Dadar
Professional Trader here for over 25 years . If any conservatives want to exchange info I’ll be glad to help you out Libs need not apply.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT