ADVERTISEMENT

DC Police Say Muslim Attack with a Vehicle and Knife on Police by Farrakhan Supporter Noah Green on Good Friday Does Not Appear to be Terrorism

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Another example of the double standards and selective reporting.

Wait a non white muslim radical attacked and killed a DC cop? I havent heard all those details. All I see on CNNs app is that SNL made fun of Gaetz and something about Lil Nas giving a lap dance.

No they won’t honor this guy ... they didn’t care anything about the Capitol Hill cop that was killed on Jan. 6th either, they just used the fake outrage as a political stunt to further try and demonize all Trump supporters after what happened on January 6th. As if the Democrats have some moral high ground with police officers after what happened this past year with BLM and their buddies from Antifa doing 2 billion dollars worth of damage to this country all in anti- police, F the police riots.

@okclem will tell you this is fake news. Christian white males are the biggest threat to the country according to him.

Not sure about that, but I saw multiple Twitter accounts that claimed it was a "white Republican Trump Supporter with an AR-15" before any facts came out, and none of them seemed to care what the actual facts were after they DID come out.

images

This has provided more evidence that society has two major issues:

1) People form their opinions based largely on what they see on social media
2) People who post stuff like this (political stuff) on social media are, by and large, morons.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
No they won’t honor this guy ... they didn’t care anything about the Capitol Hill cop that was killed on Jan. 6th either, they just used the fake outrage as a political stunt to further try and demonize all Trump supporters after what happened on January 6th. As if the Democrats have some moral high ground with police officers after what happened this past year with BLM and their buddies from Antifa doing 2 billion dollars worth of damage to this country all in anti- police, F the police riots.

What evidence do you have that they didn't care? Trump and the White House didn't acknowledge Sicknick’s death until four days later, which made no mention of the fact that Sicknick died as a result of the violence Trump incited. Where was your outrage?

What evidence do you have that they didn't care? Trump and the White House didn't acknowledge Sicknick’s death until four days later, which made no mention of the fact that Sicknick died as a result of the violence Trump incited. Where was your outrage?

All the evidence anyone with common sense needs is the fact there was 2 billion dollars worth of damage done to innocent people’s businesses and property this past year all in the name of anti police riots. Police being attacked, ran over, spit upon, cursed, urine bottles thrown at them etc. If the Dems had came out as forcefully against those Biden voting domestic terrorists as they did about the Jan. 6th deal then there wouldn’t have been near that much damage done. They had no desire to do anything to stop it because they wanted as much ‘social unrest’ as possible because they hoped it would hurt Trump in the election. President Harris even said on live tv that ‘they will not stop and they should not stop.’

All the evidence anyone with common sense needs is the fact there was 2 billion dollars worth of damage done to innocent people’s businesses and property this past year all in the name of anti police riots. Police being attacked, ran over, spit upon, cursed, urine bottles thrown at them etc. If the Dems had came out as forcefully against those Biden voting domestic terrorists as they did about the Jan. 6th deal then there wouldn’t have been near that much damage done. They had no desire to do anything to stop it because they wanted as much ‘social unrest’ as possible because they hoped it would hurt Trump in the election. President Harris even said on live tv that ‘they will not stop and they should not stop.’

Nice deflection, it's ALWAYS back to Antifa, who no Democrat sees as part of the party. But because you refuse to hear people that did condemn the rioting, you've decided that Dems don't care. You'll do and say Anything to absolve the special needs orange guy of his murders. Yes, I said murders. He was 100% responsible, but you're blind to that and would prefer to attack the mourners over the person responsible for their deaths. I mean, how would you sleep at night otherwise?

Nice deflection, it's ALWAYS back to Antifa, who no Democrat sees as part of the party. But because you refuse to hear people that did condemn the rioting, you've decided that Dems don't care. You'll do and say Anything to absolve the special needs orange guy of his murders. Yes, I said murders. He was 100% responsible, but you're blind to that and would prefer to attack the mourners over the person responsible for their deaths. I mean, how would you sleep at night otherwise?
Lol.. Nothing you just said is true, but it is your right in this country to be wrong. But, if no Dem sees Antifa and BLM as part of the Dem party, why isn’t President Harris’ FBI and justice Dept going after them to shut them down? I mean, they’ve still got fencing all over D.C. to protect them from a one off Trump crowd that got loony and violent. And they’re heavily going after anyone remotely responsible (as they should). But that’s the one and only Trump gathering that ever got crazy. The Dem Army of BLM and Antifa did 2 billion dollars worth of damage all over the entire country. And Antifa is still rioting out in Portland. Hmmm

Enjoy the rest of your day

Lol.. Nothing you just said is true, but it is your right in this country to be wrong. But, if no Dem sees Antifa and BLM as part of the Dem party, why isn’t President Harris’ FBI and justice Dept going after them to shut them down? I mean, they’ve still got fencing all over D.C. to protect them from a one off Trump crowd that got loony and violent. And they’re heavily going after anyone remotely responsible (as they should). But that’s the one and only Trump gathering that ever got crazy. The Dem Army of BLM and Antifa did 2 billion dollars worth of damage all over the entire country. And Antifa is still rioting out in Portland. Hmmm

Enjoy the rest of your day
[/QUOTE

Why didn't Trump shut them down? He hates Democrats and he couldn't stop them either.

Listen, I know you want us to always watch the birdie and if Trumpublicans had their way, we would spend all our time focusing on a two block area in Portland, but to act like this is a Dem sponsored event is ludicrous. I hate what they're doing/did and I couldn't care less if they were thrown in jail for life. They're extremist thugs and I don't understand why they can't be stopped myself. In addition, I don't give two farts about Pelosi and Schumer, but to act like this gets our stamp of approval so you can demonize us, because you want to give your carrot colored Anus a pass won't fly here homie. You've abdicated your right to be morally outraged with your support of the murder President.

Enjoy your night.

Why didn't Trump shut them down? He hates Democrats and he couldn't stop them either.

Listen, I know you want us to always watch the birdie and if Trumpublicans had their way, we would spend all our time focusing on a two block area in Portland, but to act like this is a Dem sponsored event is ludicrous. I hate what they're doing/did and I couldn't care less if they were thrown in jail for life. They're extremist thugs and I don't understand why they can't be stopped myself. In addition, I don't give two farts about Pelosi and Schumer, but to act like this gets our stamp of approval so you can demonize us, because you want to give your carrot colored Anus a pass won't fly here homie. You've abdicated your right to be morally outraged with your support of the murder President.

Enjoy your night.

Is that so? Only in Portland? Looks to me like they show up as required/directed by dem/commie leadership.

Reactions: Dmk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT