ADVERTISEMENT

Deep State DOJ Will Not Comply with Jim Jordan’s Request for Biden Classified Documents Due to “Ongoing Investigation”

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
We knew this would happen.

"This is why the corrupt Biden swamp created the Biden investigation. It wasn’t so they could investigate. They won’t do that. It’s so they can prevent outsiders from investigating swamp Biden crimes. "

By Joe Hoft
Published January 31, 2023 at 12:05pm

deep-state-2-800x416-600x312.jpg

This comes as absolutely no surprise.
The corrupt DOJ has done this before. Of course, they would do it again.
Only two weeks ago Kash Patel was on Bannon’s War Room where he said:
A special counsel on paper is the right move and it would have been back in November but the problem is we’ve seen the corrupt government gangsters go out and cover up the corrupt activities. Namely the likes of Rod Rosenstein, Chris Wray and Merrick Garland.
TRENDING: Zelensky Sent Out Government Decree to Destroy ALL INFORMATION on Hunter Biden's Metabiota Company on Same Day as Russian Invasion - Then Fire Spotted Outside Intel Headquarters
…Remember Rod Rosenstein appointed Mueller, Comey’s best friend to be Special Counsel. And now you have a situation where Merrick Garland appoints Hur, Special Counsel – H-U-R.
You know who Hur is? Rod Rosenstein’s number one lawyer when Rod Rosenstein was the Attorney General in charge of the Russiagate investigation where Devin Nunes and I sent him a dozen subpeonas and Rosenstein and Hur blocked eight of the response of those subpeonas becasue they wanted to cover up the corruption at the DOJ and FBI.
They were in on it then and they’re in on it now. That’s why I disagree of the appointment of this guy as Special Counsel.
And here’s the most important thing I say tonight. This guy Hur needs to be the first one subpeoned by the Special Committee under Jim Jordan’s authority on the weaponization of government.
And do you want to know why? It’s because Hur, we have the receipts Steve and we’re going to release them later, was sending communications to the Justice Department to Rod Rosenstein’s crew arguing against the release of the Nunes memo, saying that it would bastardize and destroy the United States Security aparatus.
This guy is a swamp monster of the tier one level, he’s a government gangster…
Kash was right. Yesterday Conservative Treehouse reported that the swamp responded to Rep. Jim Jordan and refused to comply with his subpoenas related to the classified documents found in Joe Biden’s possession.
Today, in a responsive letter to inquiry from House Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan, exactly as anticipated, the DOJ triggered the latter justification as a reason not to comply with legislative oversight.
WASHINGTON DC – […] Carlos Felipe Uriarte, the assistant attorney general for DOJ’s office of legislative affairs, sent a Monday letter to House Judiciary Committee chairman Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), pointing to Garland’s Jan. 12 selection of special counsel Robert Hur to investigate Biden’s apparent mishandling of classified information as the key reason why the DOJ was limiting its sharing of information on the Biden saga.
[…] “Your letter … requests non-public information that is central to the ongoing Special Counsel investigation,” the assistant attorney general told Jordan on Monday. “The Department’s longstanding policy is to maintain the confidentiality of such information regarding open matters. This policy protects the American people’s interest in the evenhanded, dispassionate, and effective administration of justice. Disclosing non-public information about ongoing investigations could violate statutory requirements or court orders, reveal road maps of our investigations, and interfere with the Department’s ability to gather facts, interview witnesses, and bring criminal prosecutions where warranted.” (more)
This is why the corrupt Biden swamp created the Biden investigation. It wasn’t so they could investigate. They won’t do that. It’s so they can prevent outsiders from investigating swamp Biden crimes.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
LMAO... BUT when the DOJ under Trump didn't cooperate with the House of Representatives, you were fine with it... When the same thing happens in reverse, it's all Deep State.
Pay attention. This is the DOJ not cooperating which is another issue altogether.

yea that sounds like garlands doj. he and fauci should ride shotgun on a rocket fired into the sun.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Nope, EXACTLY the same. Remember Barr and company stonewalling Congress? Same thing here. You just don't have a problem with it when it's Trump and company.

yea garland has a of work to do. who else is gonna prosecute those domestic terrorist minivan moms attending pta meetings with their pithy preference that schools not encourage their children to cut their genitals off? most dangerous threat to democracy since disinformation 5 minutes ago which was the most dangerous threat to democracy since russian interference 10 minutes ago. how could anyone expect him to cooperate here? the man clearly has a full slate of non-existent problems to deal with

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
yea garland has a of work to do. who else is gonna prosecute those domestic terrorist minivan moms attending pta meetings with their pithy preference that schools not encourage their children to cut their genitals off? most dangerous threat to democracy since disinformation 5 minutes ago which was the most dangerous threat to democracy since russian interference 10 minutes ago. how could anyone expect him to cooperate here? the man clearly has a full slate of non-existent problems to deal with
I'm trying to figure out how to argue with you here, but honestly, I can't make the above any worse than it is...

Now as far as I'm concerned the DOJ needs to cooperate with congressional investigations completely. I didn't like it when Trump's DoJ was stonewalling congress and I don't like this either. I don't care for Jorden's politics at all, but that's well within his power to start an investigation.

ADVERTISEMENT