ADVERTISEMENT

Demarre Kitt is a true POS

Why do you follow Demarre Kitt?
Have followed him for years I guess and never unfollowed him. I'm not the type to unfollow people bc I disagree with them but this one was probably the most appalling. I guess it's just so disconcerting people are this way these days...

Have followed him for years I guess and never unfollowed him. I'm not the type to unfollow people bc I disagree with them but this one was probably the most appalling. I guess it's just so disconcerting people are this way these days...
I mean I don’t really unfollow people either. Just shocking someone would follow him to begin with I guess. Not like he was a huge name here to begin with.

I don’t get what’s so upsetting about this. Americans obsession with the flag and incorrectly equating patriotism with blind worship is puzzling to say the least.
6d52b1f1d12a24ac752a47bf514ff916.gif

I don't know what else Kitt may have said in the past, only that he transferred from Clemson, but retweeting that makes him a "piece of shit scumbag who sucks at life"???

I don't know what else Kitt may have said in the past, only that he transferred from Clemson, but retweeting that makes him a "piece of shit scumbag who sucks at life"???
He did get arrested for forging a fake prescription and scratching out a serial number on a handgun. Between that, the stories from his time here, bouncing around multiple Juco's after Clemson, and this retweet, there is a solid chance.

Scumbag retweeted this horrid post and proves why he sucks at life:

I love the fact that this soldier felt compelled to set the flag right. It does seem like he was overly concerned with other things recording such a dramatic moment and then posting it on Facebook.

If a liberal did something similar I'm sure some would say this was all staged. Just be consistent in your criticism and praise. I for one think his service alone is enough. I'm glad he wasn't injured. Who would've been responsible if he was hurt? He probably should've notified whoever was responsible so that they'd fix it. Let them know citizens are watching and they shouldn't ever let it fly like that. Kudos to that soldier either way.

As for the tweet. I do think there is some false equivalency with patriotism and idol worship of our flag. Regular Americans are borderline stupid when it comes to the statements they make while also ignoring the flag code. However, coming from a family of military folks, actual soldiers are serious about these things. It's generally not an act. They've been trained to respond to these things. Just my two cents.

I don’t get what’s so upsetting about this. Americans obsession with the flag and incorrectly equating patriotism with blind worship is puzzling to say the least.

The people in the video have a different understanding than you do as to what that flag means. You’ll never get it. The good news is they are out there in the darkness laying it on the line so you can troll and have shit takes on a message board.

If a liberal did something similar I'm sure some would say this was all staged. Just be consistent in your criticism and praise.
Haha yes I'm sure a few douchebags would say such a thing but 185k likes for a cunty person to say this about a Navy Seal? Fvck outta here!

Haha yes I'm sure a few douchebags would say such a thing but 185k likes for a cunty person to say this about a Navy Seal? Fvck outta here!

Fvck outta here yourself. My point is you see whatever you want to see based on what you already believe. I wouldn't have said that regarding North Korea. It literally makes no sense. I addressed the notion that someone had that it was peculiar that it was recorded. Both sides would say the same thing no matter who did it. So again, you get the fvck outta here.

Man, after seeing that post and what someone else said about being arrested, hate that he’s representing Clemson. Definitely a huge miss on talent and character.

Fvck outta here yourself. My point is you see whatever you want to see based on what you already believe. I wouldn't have said that regarding North Korea. It literally makes no sense. I addressed the notion that someone had that it was peculiar that it was recorded. Both sides would say the same thing no matter who did it. So again, you get the fvck outta here.

Didn’t know the NAVY Seals were on a SIDE. Interesting way to look at our service members.

Haha so triggered...the post got 185k likes you fvcking moron. It wasnt just a few idiots saying "iT WaS StaGEd!!???"

The people in the video have a different understanding than you do as to what that flag means. You’ll never get it. The good news is they are out there in the darkness laying it on the line so you can troll and have shit takes on a message board.
I’d love to send him there. Issue is, he wouldn’t make it back or end up getting someone else killed (more likely).

I’d love to send him there. Issue is, he wouldn’t make it back or end up getting someone else killed (more likely).

He just doesn’t get it. Probably a good thing based on his takes

Because you hide behind the people who let you have takes like this, for one.

Because Kitt is the equating a guy who voluntarily swore an oath of service to his country taking that oath seriously to North Koreans, for two.

But, then again, maybe you just don’t know enough about SEALs, military service requirements, or North Korea to understand the distinction.

Reactions: BHPTiger
Haha so triggered...the post got 185k likes you fvcking moron. It wasnt just a few idiots saying "iT WaS StaGEd!!???"

Because the post was stupid and most people are stupid so it got a lot of likes. Again since your reading comprehension is horrible and you just want to fight, dumbass, my point is people would've reacted negatively no matter what. People accusing it of being an act, no matter what if it would've been in the other direction or other side people would've come in and claimed that was an act. I don't trust stupid comments by stupid people.

Then I went on and said no matter how stupid regular Americans are this is not an act for military folks. They are trained to respond this way. Go back and read what I said over again without your will to fight and look for trouble you dumbass.

Reactions: ChicagoTiger85

The TI cuck has spoken...

**** you for even attempting this troll

Not a troll and good god y’all are soft. This is exactly the shit I’m talking about. If someone doesn’t wholeheartedly worship the flag they are an America hating scumbag? But the North Koreans are the ones being brainwashed?

The American fetish for the flag and “patriotism” is a big part of why modern day GOP supporters can be duped into hating or supporting anything, as long as a connection to ‘Murica or “the troops” can be made.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT