ADVERTISEMENT

Demarre Kitt is a true POS

The look of defeat^
Odd time for the certified board white supremacist to make his appearance
John, no one on this site is more Charmin soft than you are, so calm your pvssy. You live with your parents for fvcks sake and drink "hard" cider beers. Lulz
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahashahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahha

Both of you are such fvcking losers.

All of this because a guy who was at Clemson less than a year hit the RT button. Wow. I saw this was 3 pages and figured he beat up a pregnant woman or killed someone’s grandmother.

Believe in our flag and country, but I do realize there’s a lot of things here that needs fixing

Won’t knock anyone who doesn’t bc im sure they have a reason

Either way, I don’t care abt what Kitt is retweeting abt it
Dabo has been quoted as saying, there’s
Plenty of problems in America, but also unbelievable opportunities! So quit being a victim and get to work building a better life.

Reactions: Jwilliamsiii
People disrespect the flag because they are mad at the cops but the cops are just enforcing the laws that the people pass. Sometimes people die when that happens. Sometimes it's the cops fault too. It would be great if everyone behaved themselves and the cops didn't have to come out but even if they did, we would find some reason to check and see what people are doing. Perhaps even control what people are thinking and saying. Over 50 percent of arrests made today are drug related. Now I don't like drugs as much as the next conservative but I realize that prohibition only creates drug dealers and more arrests. It creates scarcity and with that comes opportunities for many teenagers to make money. This economic opportunity results in an endless supply of concentrated drugs and a never ending presence of police control and what seems inevitable more cases of police brutality.

I don’t get what’s so upsetting about this. Americans obsession with the flag and incorrectly equating patriotism with blind worship is puzzling to say the least.

if you ever had loved ones die for the american flag then you would understand.

its not puzzling. it come from the heart based on historical evidence stored in the mind.

Reactions: FightingDevilTiger
I don’t get what’s so upsetting about this. Americans obsession with the flag and incorrectly equating patriotism with blind worship is puzzling to say the least.
I dont get how we went from the Greatest Generation of which my WWII veteran Grandfather belonged, to a generation that despises our country and its symbols and takes living in the greatest country on the face of this earth for granted.

If loving your country and having the utmost respect for the very flag that drapes the coffins of our soldiers who sacrifice everything so that we may continue to enjoy the easy life makes me a blind worshiper, occultist, or brainwashed then I will gladly wear those badges until the day I die.

Odd time for the certified board white supremacist to make his appearance

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahashahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahha

Both of you are such fvcking losers.
Says the guy that bribes people to attend his tailgates with free beer.

ADVERTISEMENT