ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats And MSM Run Brutal Smear Campaign Against US Senate Candidate Herschel Walker

TigerGrowls

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Wow! So the msm and dems are totally lying with all the commercials on TV around the clock? Say it aint so! LOL!!

Democrats And MSM Run Brutal Smear Campaign Against US Senate Candidate Herschel Walker For Lying About Working With Law Enforcement – Then Cops That Worked With Him Dismantled The Fake News​

By Alicia Powe
Published August 24, 2022 at 3:15pm
220711-herschel-walker-jm-1521-048020.jpg

Law enforcement officials who worked with Georgia Republican U.S. Senatorial candidate Herschel Walker when he volunteered with the Cobbs County Police Department are vouching for the former NFL star amid a sweeping smear campaign arbitrated by Soros-funded Democrats and the corporate press.
To cripple the campaign of the legendary football star, who is running against Democrat incumbent Senator Raphael Warnock, Walker’s political opponents claim he is a serial liar over his past work with the police and has no relationship with law enforcement.
The legendary football star “claimed in 2017 that he was with the Cobb County Police Department in Georgia, but the department has now told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution it has no record of him working there,” Newsweek reports. “His campaign said he was an ‘honorary deputy,’ but the police department could not confirm this.”
“Herschel Walker Used To Brag He Worked In Law Enforcement, But He Never Did,” quips the Huffington Post.
TRENDING: Election Integrity Arizona: Liz Harris Recaps Her Canvass Results, the Audit, and Drops a HUGE Bomb!
“Herschel Walker falsely claimed to be in law enforcement,” MSNBC chimed in, warning, “Walker has publicly presented himself as having a background that bears little resemblance to his actual life.”
Democrats are not only attempting to derail Walker’s bid for Senate over his alleged fabrication of working in law enforcement but hold GOP contender criminally liable.
“It’s a crime in most places to impersonate a law enforcement officer. One of those places is Georgia,” the Root reports in an article syndicated by Yahoo News.
In response, the Walker campaign clarified his history of assisting law enforcement.
“Herschel studied criminal justice at UGA [University of Georgia] and has supported and worked with law enforcement for years, including speaking to police about mental health, leading a women’s self-defense training, participating in the FBI Academy at Quantico, and being awarded honorary deputy status in Cobb, along with 3 other Georgia counties,” the Walker campaign said in a statement. “Herschel has always supported our law enforcement and believes Raphael Warnock’s plan to defund the police is irresponsible and dangerous.”
The Cobb County Sheriff and a former commander of the CPD are shutting down the allegations leveled against Walker by the fake news.
Walker’s associate Robert Quigley, a retired commander with the Cobb’s Sheriff’s Office who worked with the Cobbs County Police Department posted a photo of Walker’s “sheriff’s ID card” on social media” assuring the Republican candidate “was part of our team.”
The ID card is signed by Cobb County Sheriff Neil Warren.
“Despite the ads… Herschel is a supporter (of law enforcement) and was part of our team at Cobb’s Sherriff Office,” the former commander noted in the post. “Saw, spoke and even shared several meals with him while at [Cobb County Sheriff’s Office].”
ad.jpg
[
Walker “was a volunteer who had a special relationship with the sheriff that included him speaking at the Georgia Sheriff’s Association conference here in Cobb County. It was not uncommon to she him at the sheriff’s office. He has spoken to leadership teams at the sheriff’s office,” Quigley told Around Town, a local publication.
Regardless of the lies told by the media, “I do know the Cobb’s Sherrif’s Office had a relationship with Herschel. He was not an employee. He was not a law enforcement officer, but engaged actively with leadership there,” he added.

“The former commander suspects Walker mispoke when he claimed Cobb Police Department instead of Cobb’s Sheriff’s Office, but his relationship with Cobb law enforcement is real regardless of what the Warnock campaign would have you believe,” the local publication notes.
Former Cobb Sheriff Neil Warren, a friend of Walker’s for nearly 30 years, confirmed Walker served the Cobb Sheriff’s Office as an honorary deputy and frequently spent time mentoring prisoners.

“He made a lot of differences with a lot of inmate at that facility,” Warren said at a recent campaign . “Herschel Walker is probably one of the best ambassadors for law enforcement in this country. … We need him in the Senate.”
Opinion | New revelations about Herschel Walker show how Democrats could hold the Senate - The Washington Post

Walker, a Trump-endorsed candidate, has been endorsed by 100 Georgia sheriffs from both political parties, the Walker campaign announced in a press release on Monday.

Reactions: Allornothing
Honestly, He's got to be one of the least prepared, most out of his depth candidate out there. I hesitate to say he's not intelligent since I don't know him,but he sure doesn't come across as very smart when speaking publicly.
He's not the only one either. Dumbing it down has become a trend with all Trumpian candidates.

Honestly, He's got to be one of the least prepared, most out of his depth candidate out there. I hesitate to say he's not intelligent since I don't know him,but he sure doesn't come across as very smart when speaking publicly.
This has probably been talked about before, but I have long held (particularly this second belief) the belief that candidates for office should 1) have a cognitive test and 2) some sort of IQ test. Because like you said, he might just be the dumbest public speaker of all time, example Wes Goodwin is not a good public speaker but he darn well knows how to coach/coordinate defense. And then on the other side, dude could straight up be a buffoon!

Though my thought from the beginning was they would run him in hopes that his football days at UGA would gain the vote in GA.

Let's not pick on Herschel unfairly because a large number of currently serving politicians are dumb as bricks and dishonest on top of it. I think Herschel is honest, has some common sense and will be a very reliable voter for conservative principles.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
While I agree, you could say the same about Biden. Why on God's green earth can we be a nation of over 300 million people and have to vote on the individuals (both sides) that we do??

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
While I agree, you could say the same about Biden. Why on God's green earth can we be a nation of over 300 million people and have to vote on the individuals (both sides) that we do??

I would agree that we haven't had excellent candidates. That said, Biden can at least speak to issues and debated in the recent election pretty damn effectively. I truly don't think Walker can do that.

Let's not pick on Herschel unfairly because a large number of currently serving politicians are dumb as bricks and dishonest on top of it. I think Herschel is honest, has some common sense and will be a very reliable voter for conservative principles.
Let's please not pick on Herschel just because he has no brain matter. There have been other dumb people too LOL.

"Since we don't control the air, our good air decided to float over to China's bad air. So when China gets our good air, their bad air got to move. So it moves over to our good air space. Then…now we got we to clean that back up."

Let's please not pick on Herschel just because he has no brain matter. There have been other dumb people too LOL.

"Since we don't control the air, our good air decided to float over to China's bad air. So when China gets our good air, their bad air got to move. So it moves over to our good air space. Then…now we got we to clean that back up."

How dare you quote him directly like that.

Now what you got to say? LOL!!

iu

Dumb Barack Obama Quotes and Gaffes​

The Dumbest Things President Obama Has Said Over the Years​

By
Daniel Kurtzman
Updated on 06/28/18

"R-S-P-E-C-T." --flubbing the spelling of Aretha Franklin's famous song "Respect" while paying tribute to the iconic singer, New York, NY (March 6, 2014)

"Even though most people agree... I'm presenting a fair deal, the fact that they don't take it means that I should somehow do a Jedi mind-meld with these folks and convince them to do what’s right." --mixing up Star Wars and Star Trek references while discussing working with Republicans in Congress (March 1, 2013)

"And finally, Bos, I just want to say thank you for Youkilis." –joking at a fundraiser in Boston about the Red Sox trading their beloved slugger Kevin Youkilis to Chicago White Sox, Obama's hometown team. The line drew boos from the audience. (June 25, 2012)

"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia..." -mistakenly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011

"We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." —Cincinnati, OH, Sept. 22, 2011

"We're not trying to push financial reform because we begrudge success that's fairly earned. I mean, I do think at a certain point you've made enough money. But, you know, part of the American way is, you know, you can just keep on making it if you're providing a good product or providing good service. We don’t want people to stop, ah, fulfilling the core responsibilities of the financial system to help grow our economy." —on Wall Street reform, Quincy, Ill., April 29, 2010

"One such translator was an American of Haitian descent, representative of the extraordinary work that our men and women in uniform do all around the world -- Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard." –mispronouncing "Corpsman" (the "ps" is silent) during a speech at the National Prayer Breakfast, Washington, D.C., Feb.

5, 2010 (The Corpsman's name is also Christopher, not Christian)

"The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries." --Tampa, Fla., Jan. 28, 2010

"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." –attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare, while simultaneously undercutting his own argument, Portsmouth, N.H., Aug. 11, 2009

"The Cambridge police acted stupidly." —commenting on a white police officer's arrest of Black scholar Henry Louis Gates Jr. at his home in Cambridge, Mass., at a news conference, July 22, 2009

"The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings, and inefficiencies to our health care system." --in remarks after a health care roundtable with physicians, nurses and health care providers, Washington, D.C., July 20, 2009

"It was also interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There's a lot of -- I don't know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling, and dealing." --confusing German for "Austrian," a language which does not exist, Strasbourg, France, April 6, 2009

"No, no.

I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something." --making an off-hand joke during an appearance on "The Tonight Show", March 19, 2009 (Obama later called the head of the Special Olympics to apologize)

"I didn't want to get into a Nancy Reagan thing about doing any seances." --after saying he had spoken with all the living presidents as he prepared to take office, Washington, D.C., Nov. 7, 2008 (Obama later called Nancy Reagan to apologize)

"I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody." -- defending his tax plan to Joe the Plumber, who argued that Obama's policy hurts small-business owners like himself, Toledo, Ohio, Oct. 12, 2008

"What I was suggesting -- you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith..." --in an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos, who jumped in to correct Obama by saying "your Christian faith," which Obama quickly clarified

"I'm here with the Girardo family here in St.

Louis." --speaking via satellite to the Democratic National Convention, while in Kansas City, Missouri, Aug. 25, 2008

"Let me introduce to you the next President -- the next Vice President of the United States of America, Joe Biden." --slipping up while introducing Joe Biden at their first joint campaign rally, Springfield, Illinois, Aug. 23, 2008

"Just this past week, we passed out of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee -- which is my committee -- a bill to call for divestment from Iran as a way of ratcheting up the pressure to ensure that they don't obtain a nuclear weapon." --referring to a committee he is not on, Sderot, Israel, July 23, 2008

"Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under a McCain...administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change." --Amman, Jordan, July 22, 2008

"How's it going, Sunshine?" --campaigning in Sunrise, Florida

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

"Hold on one second, sweetie, we're going to do -- we'll do a press avail." --to a female reporter for ABC's Detroit affiliate who asked about his plan to help American autoworkers.

"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." --at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon.

"Why can't I just eat my waffle?" --after being asked a foreign policy question by a reporter while visiting a diner in Pennsylvania

"It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." --explaining his troubles winning over some working-class voters

"The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity.

She doesn't. But she is a typical white person, who, if she sees somebody on the street that she doesn't know, you know, there's a reaction that's been bred in our experiences that don't go away and that sometimes come out in the wrong way, and that's just the nature of race in our society."

"Come on! I just answered, like, eight questions." --exasperated by reporters after a news conference

"You're likable enough, Hillary." --during a Democratic debate

"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died -- an entire town destroyed." --on a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016

iu

By
Daniel Kurtzman
Updated on 06/28/18

"R-S-P-E-C-T." --flubbing the spelling of Aretha Franklin's famous song "Respect" while paying tribute to the iconic singer, New York, NY (March 6, 2014)

"Even though most people agree... I'm presenting a fair deal, the fact that they don't take it means that I should somehow do a Jedi mind-meld with these folks and convince them to do what’s right." --mixing up Star Wars and Star Trek references while discussing working with Republicans in Congress (March 1, 2013)

"And finally, Bos, I just want to say thank you for Youkilis." –joking at a fundraiser in Boston about the Red Sox trading their beloved slugger Kevin Youkilis to Chicago White Sox, Obama's hometown team. The line drew boos from the audience. (June 25, 2012)

"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia..." -mistakenly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011

"We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." —Cincinnati, OH, Sept. 22, 2011

"We're not trying to push financial reform because we begrudge success that's fairly earned. I mean, I do think at a certain point you've made enough money. But, you know, part of the American way is, you know, you can just keep on making it if you're providing a good product or providing good service. We don’t want people to stop, ah, fulfilling the core responsibilities of the financial system to help grow our economy." —on Wall Street reform, Quincy, Ill., April 29, 2010

"One such translator was an American of Haitian descent, representative of the extraordinary work that our men and women in uniform do all around the world -- Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard." –mispronouncing "Corpsman" (the "ps" is silent) during a speech at the National Prayer Breakfast, Washington, D.C., Feb.

"The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries." --Tampa, Fla., Jan. 28, 2010

"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." –attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare, while simultaneously undercutting his own argument, Portsmouth, N.H., Aug. 11, 2009

"The Cambridge police acted stupidly." —commenting on a white police officer's arrest of Black scholar Henry Louis Gates Jr. at his home in Cambridge, Mass., at a news conference, July 22, 2009

"The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings, and inefficiencies to our health care system." --in remarks after a health care roundtable with physicians, nurses and health care providers, Washington, D.C., July 20, 2009

"It was also interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There's a lot of -- I don't know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling, and dealing." --confusing German for "Austrian," a language which does not exist, Strasbourg, France, April 6, 2009

"No, no.

I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something." --making an off-hand joke during an appearance on "The Tonight Show", March 19, 2009 (Obama later called the head of the Special Olympics to apologize)

"I didn't want to get into a Nancy Reagan thing about doing any seances." --after saying he had spoken with all the living presidents as he prepared to take office, Washington, D.C., Nov. 7, 2008 (Obama later called Nancy Reagan to apologize)

"I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody." -- defending his tax plan to Joe the Plumber, who argued that Obama's policy hurts small-business owners like himself, Toledo, Ohio, Oct. 12, 2008

"What I was suggesting -- you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith..." --in an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos, who jumped in to correct Obama by saying "your Christian faith," which Obama quickly clarified

Louis." --speaking via satellite to the Democratic National Convention, while in Kansas City, Missouri, Aug. 25, 2008

"Let me introduce to you the next President -- the next Vice President of the United States of America, Joe Biden." --slipping up while introducing Joe Biden at their first joint campaign rally, Springfield, Illinois, Aug. 23, 2008

"Just this past week, we passed out of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee -- which is my committee -- a bill to call for divestment from Iran as a way of ratcheting up the pressure to ensure that they don't obtain a nuclear weapon." --referring to a committee he is not on, Sderot, Israel, July 23, 2008

"Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under a McCain...administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change." --Amman, Jordan, July 22, 2008

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

"Hold on one second, sweetie, we're going to do -- we'll do a press avail." --to a female reporter for ABC's Detroit affiliate who asked about his plan to help American autoworkers.

"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." --at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon.

"Why can't I just eat my waffle?" --after being asked a foreign policy question by a reporter while visiting a diner in Pennsylvania

"It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." --explaining his troubles winning over some working-class voters

She doesn't. But she is a typical white person, who, if she sees somebody on the street that she doesn't know, you know, there's a reaction that's been bred in our experiences that don't go away and that sometimes come out in the wrong way, and that's just the nature of race in our society."

"Come on! I just answered, like, eight questions." --exasperated by reporters after a news conference

"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died -- an entire town destroyed." --on a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people

There is a little bit of a difference between a Harvard educated lawyer who wrote multiple books and is known for being an excellent public speaker who made some gaffes, vs a former college football player who can't complete a sentence explaining a policy position.

There is a little bit of a difference between a Harvard educated lawyer who wrote multiple books and is known for being an excellent public speaker who made some gaffes, vs a former college football player who can't complete a sentence explaining a policy position.
If I was a woke Karen which I am not I could easily describe you as an angry old white supremicist for calling a noted African American former football player dumb. Im not saying that though...LOL!!

iu

By
Daniel Kurtzman
Updated on 06/28/18

"No, no.

You're really comparing Obama's intelligence to Herschel's? LOLOL

You have truly jumped the damn shark...

If I was a woke Karen which I am not I could easily describe you as an angry old white supremicist for calling a noted African American former football player dumb. Im not saying that though...LOL!!
You apparently missed the fact that I was comparing him to another African American whom I referred to as an excellent public speaker, which negates your race angle.

You try so hard, but you keep bringing knives to gun fights

Reactions: flotiger
You apparently missed the fact that I was comparing him to another African American whom I referred to as an excellent public speaker, which negates your race angle.

That comparison doesnt negate the fact that you are calling a cherished African American citizen dumb.

Im sorry guys. I know Barry is smart.
iu

Maybe it's because he is dumb - dumb as a bag of hair in fact. But that's fine as long as he doesn't RUN FOR OFFICE! LOL
Dpic going white supremacist on us. Feeding into those stereotypes. I bet Herschel will prove yall wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
As I predicted Herschel Walker tore Warnock a new ass tonight. That was a beat down of epic proportion.

Wait, GWP said Herschel won? I wouldn’t have guessed that.

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374

As I predicted Herschel Walker tore Warnock a new ass tonight. That was a beat down of epic proportion.

Sure he did LMAO

Is this one really fair? How can you expect him to know anything about the public office he’s running for? You wouldn’t expect him to take personal responsibility and read about it would you?
Herschel abused him just he did opposing football players back in thecday.

Herschel abused him just he did opposing football players back in thecday.
I'll transcribe his healthcare plan for you.

"Because if you have a able body job, you gonna have healthcare but everyone else have healthcare is the kinda healthcare you gonna get. Now I think dat is the problem but what Senator Warnock want you to do is depend on the government. What I want you to do is get off the government healthcare and get on the healthcare he got"

Profound

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
I'll transcribe his healthcare plan for you.

"Because if you have a able body job, you gonna have healthcare but everyone else have healthcare is the kinda healthcare you gonna get. Now I think dat is the problem but what Senator Warnock want you to do is depend on the government. What I want you to do is get off the government healthcare and get on the healthcare he got"

Profound
I understand every syllable of it and it's beautiful.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
ADVERTISEMENT