ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats don't give a rip. They know this is their last chance.

92TigerME

Lake Baikal
Aug 5, 2018
In two years, they will be devastated after everyone finds out how they cheated in Georgia, PA, MI, WI and Arizona.

That's why they are going full steam ahead with everything on their wish list.

If they are successful, I predict session of the state in one year.

Talk about rooting out libertarians and conservatives is just proof of their fascism. They don't care and they are coming after us. All their hate is showing now.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
These are the people that Democrats believe in. Put businesses out of work just for political gain. What kind of fool votes for this?

Reactions: TigerGrowls
In two years, they will be devastated after everyone finds out how they cheated in Georgia, PA, MI, WI and Arizona.

Talk about rooting out libertarians and conservatives is just proof of their fascism. They don't care and they are coming after us. All their hate is showing now.

You OK?

Serious question: Who exactly is talking about "rooting out conservatives?"

A. No where in this article does it talk about anyone rooting out conservatives.
B. The article is focused on Brennan, who is not part of the Biden admin.
C. I have no particular love for Brennan, but the article gives away its own bias by calling Brennan a “former communist” which is an untrue right-wing talking point

A. No where in this article does it talk about anyone rooting out conservatives.
B. The article is focused on Brennan, who is not part of the Biden admin.
C. I have no particular love for Brennan, but the article gives away its own bias by calling Brennan a “former communist” which is an untrue right-wing talking point
He’s confused because all of the capitol protesters are being found and arrested. Instead of saying seditious pieces of shit they say conservatives so that other conservatives can feel slighted. Can you imagine they bamboozled @92TigerME? Seems impossible.

He’s confused because all of the capitol protesters are being found and arrested. Instead of saying seditious pieces of shit they say conservatives so that other conservatives can feel slighted. Can you imagine they bamboozled @92TigerME? Seems impossible.

It seems to me that the only way you can equate “rooting out right-wing terrorists” with “rooting out all conservatives” is if you think all conservatives are right-wing terrorists.

That’s certainly not what I believe, but I guess it’s what @92TigerME believes. Maybe they’re the same in his mind because he is both?

Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT