ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis a groomer?

I wonder if it's occurred to this prospective field of candidates, just how dirty Trump is willing to be. The way he picked off the field one by one last time will be small potatoes compared to his efforts this time, imo.

Exactly. He is such a terrible person, and He will singlehandedly throw a grenade on all the Republican candidates. Dude is a cancer to that party. Glad he is a RINO and decided to be on that side.

Agree with the sentiment here... You may not especially like DeSantis (and I don't). But the man isn't a groomer. Kind of reminds me of Gatz (spelling). The man isn't a sex traffic kind of dude. He just loves to bang 17 year old chicks. Scummy for a 40 something? Absolutely. Sex traffic? Not so much.

This has been my beef with Trump the whole time. He works for TRUMP and ONLY Trump. He will do and say ANYTHING to help himself out. The way things are going right now, I suspect that he won't get the Republican nomination. BUT if that happens I fully expect him to take his base and run as a 3rd party guy... making the Dems a shoe in for the win.

AND when he gets about 15-20% of the vote (exactly as the polls will say). He will accuse the Dems and Republican of cheating b/c he clearly won.

I wonder if it's occurred to this prospective field of candidates, just how dirty Trump is willing to be. The way he picked off the field one by one last time will be small potatoes compared to his efforts this time, imo.

I am a conservative who believes the policies Trump started are dead on

Find that his mannerisms are disgusting

Reactions: OleFastball
Ah yes. I always love it when you magidiots pull trump’s cock out of your mouth long enough to invoke the “he was just joking” defense.
I guess it takes an idiot to know an idiot? I am correct here btw.

Trump clearly said that the post someone else put on truth social was not correct. Please calm down Nancy.

You can't be serious here. You are arguing his statement on that "retruth" is an attempt to argue that the image isn't ron desantis? You are, with a straight face, arguing that trump isn't being sarcastic there?

Even for you, this is a stretch.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Trump needs to go away. He will run and he will lose.

He will win the republican nomination. He will get more people like Nikki Haley in the race by promising a VP nom, and they will all take votes from each other and dirty desantis, and his diehards (think @TigerGrowls) will all fall in line for trump.

Exactly. He is such a terrible person, and He will singlehandedly throw a grenade on all the Republican candidates. Dude is a cancer to that party. Glad he is a RINO and decided to be on that side.
You mean like what Hillary did to Bernie? Kamala called Biden a racist in a nationally televised debate at the height of cancel culture. Politicians gonna due dirty stuff to win no matter what side they are on.

Not even close to Trump. Dude is a narcissist of the the highest order.

Plus, if trump loses the primary, he won’t stop. He will run as an independent, or claim it was rigged and encourage his mouth breather followers not to vote.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT