ADVERTISEMENT

Did the Chinese leader get him a pair of Big Baller shoes

santee

Woodrush
Gold Member
Oct 2, 2001
Or maybe they agreed to move production line to China

Just kidding but those kids are lucky to still have hands to dribble with. Bet they soiled their pants multiple times in jail

They should be in a Chinese jail right now.

Here is hoping that this incident matured them and that they will truly appreciate the second chance they have been given ..,, but I’m not holding my breath.

A lot of the press is writing it off as being young. Will UCLA do anything? Suspend or are the scared of Lavar?
Had the three of them or any 3 on the team stolen other team members wallets, their laptop or ??? in the locker room while at practice what would the punishment be? My guess is kicked off team aka Cam Newton

A lot of the press is writing it off as being young. Will UCLA do anything? Suspend or are the scared of Lavar?
Had the three of them or any 3 on the team stolen other team members wallets, their laptop or ??? in the locker room while at practice what would the punishment be? My guess is kicked off team aka Cam Newton
They are young BUT they went out the country and broke the law. I really do not think most young people today realize that our country is forgiving. They are lucky they are not in a Chinese jail for a long time.

Reactions: yungan
Part of me wishes that Trump had made a deal for china to keep them in jail for a month to teach them a lesson and both Trump and the Chinese leader could have a good laugh over it. Idiots.

They should have been treated like the kid who vandalized cars in Singapore. TRUMP wimped out!! He's got no backbone.

Rough Justice
A Caning in Singapore Stirs Up a Fierce Debate About Crime and Punishment
By Alejandro Reyes

aweek.jpg
At Queenstown Remand Prison, Gurkha guards in smartly angled broad-brimmed hats stand watch in corner towers. The prison's severe walls are painted a gentle cream and powder blue. At the front gate, uniformed children merrily skip off passing school buses and into the compound. Prison officers' families live in flats on the premises. This jail isn't for hardened criminals.

Since March 31, Queenstown has housed Michael Peter Fay, an American teenager who has arguably become Singapore's most famous -- or notorious -- prison inmate. After pleading guilty to vandalism charges, the 18-year-old student was sentenced March 3 to four months in jail, a $2,200 fine -- and six strokes of the cane. That Singapore flogs vandals was not news. But that the island republic would scourge an American was. The story made headlines worldwide, especially after U.S. President Bill Clinton asked the Singapore government to waive the caning, which he called "excessive."

http://corpun.com/awfay9405.htm

Part of me wishes that Trump had made a deal for china to keep them in jail for a month to teach them a lesson and both Trump and the Chinese leader could have a good laugh over it. Idiots.
If President Trump was on his game he would have convinced the Chinese government to release the players and arrest the Ball father.

Reactions: bflow22 and yungan
Love or hateTrump he saved their butts

Typically the three guys would havebeen sent to a work camp never to be heard from again

The real question is what does UCLA do with three punks that caused an international incident and are cancers on society with their attitudes

ADVERTISEMENT